Dive, FMF, KellyJay thread

Dive, FMF, KellyJay thread

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
10 Dec 22

This thread is for discussing lies, and unanswered questions, and arguments.

That way, other Spirituality threads have a chance to talk about the topic.

Feel free to discuss lies and unanswered questions here.

Thank you. 😀

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Dec 22

@chaney3 said

That way, other Spirituality threads have a chance to talk about the topic.

Feel free to discuss lies and unanswered questions here.

Thank you. 😀
You have something specific in mind that you would put under lies, or whatever?

c

Moves
10 Dec 22

@kellyjay said
You have something specific in mind that you would put under lies, or whatever?
I don't, no.

But going over posts in most threads here, it appears that dive and FMF take issue with your opinions.

Most of the time, the debate on a lie takes away from the point of the thread.

F

Moves
10 Dec 22

@chaney3 said
Sometimes lying is OK.

c

Moves
10 Dec 22

@fmf said
Sometimes lying is OK.
Really?
When is that?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Dec 22

@chaney3 said
I don't, no.

But going over posts in most threads here, it appears that dive and FMF take issue with your opinions.

Most of the time, the debate on a lie takes away from the point of the thread.
Do not care that they have issues with my faith, they can believe whatever they want. I don’t answer to them, as they don’t answer to me.

F

Moves
11 Dec 22
1 edit

@chaney3 said
Really?
When is that?
For example, lying in order to protect one's family from harm or danger.

F

Moves
11 Dec 22
1 edit

@chaney3 said
Really?
When is that?
For example, in certain situations, to protect someone's feelings or mental condition or to ease their pain

F

Moves
11 Dec 22

@kellyjay said
Do not care that they have issues with my faith, they can believe whatever they want. I don’t answer to them, as they don’t answer to me.
Interesting you should make this claim when, only a few weeks ago, you chose to claim, in public, that me not sharing your religious beliefs is, in your view, the worst kind of "evil" there is.

It's also an interesting stance for you to take on a forum for "debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after". How is that going to happen if we don't ask each other questions about issues related to our beliefs?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Dec 22

@kellyjay said
No one has issues with your faith, it’s your dishonesty about it which is frequently in question.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Dec 22

@divegeester said
No one has issues with your faith, it’s your dishonesty about it which is frequently in question.
ZZZZZ

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Dec 22

@kellyjay said
ZZZZZ
You heard.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Dec 22

@divegeester said
You heard.
I hear you questioning my honesty while I question your doctrine that goes against
scripture as written, and when I point out to you that you question if the scripture
is from God or not, that you play both sides of the fence. Those are things you do.

You line up with Anti-Christ and Atheists against more than you defend the text,
again what you are doing, specifically. This unlike your accusation is not some
vague questioning of your honesty, being expressed as a personal opinion of you.

You don't put up scripture and treat it as the Word of God, you cannot because
doubting if it is from God or man, you do use it as if it were from God, but only
and I repeat only when it suits you.

F

Moves
11 Dec 22

@kellyjay said
You line up with Anti-Christ and Atheists against more than you defend the text,
again what you are doing, specifically.
divegeester believes in Christ. I don't. divegeester and I know each other very well and talk a lot about all manner of things. On religious faith, we do not "line up" with each other at all. It's odd that you cannot discern this after all these years. Maybe you're trying to hard to land a "blow" on his chin. It reflects poorly on you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Dec 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I hear you questioning my honesty while I question your doctrine that goes against
scripture as written, and when I point out to you that you question if the scripture
is from God or not, that you play both sides of the fence. Those are things you do.

again what you are doing, specifically ...[text shortened]... rom God or man, you do use it as if it were from God, but only
and I repeat only when it suits you.
Much of your posting, specifically you avoiding responses to direct questions, is indeed dishonest.

Much of your doctrine is worthless to the gospel, divisive in terms of focus on Christ and in fact degrading to God.

You telling me “it is scripture” doesn’t move me in the slightest. All you have is that hackneyed fall back on your personal opinion of interpreted scripture. You’re wrong by the way, on a lot of stuff. That’s my “personal opinion”.

While your Christ induced “restraint” is off…what else you got?