Derek Prince on Demons

Derek Prince on Demons

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jan 19

@fmf said
Of course I do. So, do you accept sonship's unpleasant experiences with LSD as being "knowledge" about "demons"?
I've answered this already, your repeating yourself, again.

F

Moves
20 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
God uses everything in our lives for our good, even things that were meant to harm us by those trying to do just that. He turns all the bad into good no matter how we were harmed for those that love Him and are called according towards His purpose. Drugs are not something we should be going after, they are one of the many things God warns off of, because they can inflict self harm. We are not to do evil so God could make something good out of them.
So, you believe psychedelic drugs are a thing used by God to warn humans off from "evil" and "demons"?

F

Moves
20 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
I've answered this already, your repeating yourself, again.
Do you believe sonship had "legitimate knowledge" about "demons" as a result of those two suicide attempts in the 1960s?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
20 Jan 19

F

Moves
20 Jan 19

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
20 Jan 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
Those are my thoughts learned from BIble study and other's experience and Bible study.
In the 60s twice demons tried to get me to kill myself.
Once to jump out of a window to my death under psychedelics. Another time to step out on a highway in front of cars under psychedelics.
I thank God that I found Christ. Maybe apart from the prayers of some people - I should be dead.
Some of my contemporaries did die needlessly.
“Psychedelics” is a colourful but inaccurate adjective for the effect of drugs such as LSD. I’m sure GoaD will be able to provide an accurate classification but I believe it is accepted as a drug which induces psychotic mood changes.

This from Wikipedia:
Negative experiences, referred to as "bad trips", produce intense negative emotions, such as irrational fears and anxiety, panic attacks, paranoia, rapid mood swings, intrusive thoughts of hopelessness, wanting to harm others, and suicidal ideation.

LSD a dangerous chemical to induce but I think attributing your experiences to demons is hasty to say the least. Why not just park it where it belongs and not focus on this sort of stuff.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jan 19

@fmf said
So, you believe psychedelic drugs are a thing used by God to warn humans off from "evil" and "demons"?
Running past statements giving you to accuse me of something I have never said.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
20 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
Do you ever read what you post, you know, to see if it makes any grammatical sense whatsoever?

F

Moves
20 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
It's a question built from what you said and seeking confirmation because you write very opaquely sometimes.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jan 19

@fmf said
It's a question built from what you said and seeking confirmation because you write very opaquely sometimes.
"Running past statements giving you to accuse me of something I have never said."

Yea, you got me there.

You run past statements I've given you, to accuse me of things I have never said.

F

Moves
20 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
"Running past statements giving you to accuse me of something I have never said."

Yea, you got me there.

You run past statements I've given you, to accuse me of things I have never said.
FMF: You think psychedelic drugs are one of these chess pieces [that God uses]?

KellyJay: God uses everything in our lives for our good, even things that were meant to harm us by those trying to do just that. 

FMF: So, you believe psychedelic drugs are a thing used by God to warn humans off from "evil" and "demons"?

KellyJay: Running past statements giving you to accuse me of something I have never said.

How is my question an 'accusation'?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jan 19

@fmf said
FMF: You think psychedelic drugs are one of these chess pieces [that God uses]?

KellyJay: God uses everything in our lives for our good, even things that were meant to harm us by those trying to do just that. 

FMF: So, you believe psychedelic drugs are a thing used by God to warn humans off from "evil" and "demons"?

KellyJay: Running past statements giving you to accuse me of something I have never said.

How is my question an 'accusation'?
"So, you believe..."

F

Moves
20 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
"So, you believe..."
There's a question mark at the end of the sentence. It's a question. It's trying to get clarity from you about what you believe. It's not an accusation.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jan 19

@fmf said
There's a question mark at the end of the sentence. It's a question. It's trying to get clarity from you about what you believe. It's not an accusation.
Yes you were implying by the question its a possibility.

F

Moves
20 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
Yes you were implying by the question its a possibility.
It seemed to be what you were saying. I was seeking your reiteration or confirmation. It was a question. Not an accusation.