Derek Prince on Demons

Derek Prince on Demons

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
10 Jan 19

@sonship said
A poster was spot on when he said that your problem is that you think your own poop doesn't stink. Bull's eye.
This is simply deflection.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Jan 19

@sonship said
@FMF

Your face there is too willfully ugly.
Looks to me like you're rooting for the demons.
Stop obsessing about demons.

Your like a teenager that can’t stop playing with their penis.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jan 19
1 edit

@divegeester

Your belief that billions of people will be burnt alive for eternity because they are not Christians taints your whole spiritual persona. There is nothing that gets past it. It’s horrendous.

Well, this thread was on demons. So then to relate your post to that subject, I would just say this:

The demons know that they have had all of their chances to repent squandered. They probably had their opportunity in the very ancient past and shuned it.

Now they only expect to be tormented. Their protest is only that it not be done before the right time.

Matthew 8:29

Berean Literal Bible
And behold, they cried out saying, "What to us and to you Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?"

New American Standard Bible
And they cried out, saying, "What business do we have with each other, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?"

They have what they want, an eternity without Christ.
They only want to have a bit more time before it begins.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jan 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

Your belief that billions of people will be burnt alive for eternity because they are not Christians taints your whole spiritual persona. There is nothing that gets past it. It’s horrendous.

Well, this thread was on demons. So then to relate your post to that subject, I would just say this:

The demons know that they have had all of thei ...[text shortened]... hat they want, an eternity without Christ.
They only want to have a bit more time before it begins.
You’re obsessing.

Moves
11 Jan 19

@sonship said
@FMF

Your face there is too willfully ugly.
Looks to me like you're rooting for the demons.
It's this kind of post that shows how truly empty your spiritual vessel is.

S. Korea

Moves
11 Jan 19

@fmf said
On what basis are you claiming to have "legitimate knowledge" about "demons"?
If someone has a supernatural story about a demon, and is utterly sincere in their belief, and has no history of mental defect or anything along these lines...

How should they be engaged?

Would you be able to respect another person who had a story that you did not believe occurred? Because, in the past, we have seen you refuse to modify language even in the slightest to convey a modicum of respect to others.

F

Moves
11 Jan 19

@philokalia said
If someone has a supernatural story about a demon, and is utterly sincere in their belief, and has no history of mental defect or anything along these lines...

Would you be able to respect another person who had a story that you did not believe occurred? Because, in the past, we have seen you refuse to modify language even in the slightest to convey a modicum of respect to others.
I have been conducting myself with "respect". Look again at my posts on this thread.

It feels a bit like you are stalking me, Philokalia.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jan 19

@philokalia said

sonship started this thread about demons, he comments about demons attacking him and posts links to secular videos which he infers support his claims about demons; and this is a discussion forum he will be engaged by a variety of posters with a spectrum of experiences and varying beliefs about demons.

What is your problem with this?

Moves
11 Jan 19

@sonship said
So I remain convinced that some usage of mind altering drugs or exercises can open one's being up to demonic activity.
If you knew your bible of course you would know that demons are drawn to water and that you were far more likely to ingest a demon through an uncovered glass of drinking water than any mind-altering drugs.

If you believe that sort of thing.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jan 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If you knew your bible of course you would know that demons are drawn to water and that you were far more likely to ingest a demon through an uncovered glass of drinking water than any mind-altering drugs.
Err, not sure about this GoaD...?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jan 19

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Yea. Pretty petty stuff. You're right.
Surprise.

But you don't expect me to take him seriously?
Remember, it doesn't matter to FMF one way or another.

You show us how to be a filled spiritual vessel.
You show us. We'll be watching your contributions to let you be our example.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jan 19
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

If you believe that sort of thing.

I do know what the Bible says about the demons and the water. Your supercial ammendation didn't have anything to do with it.

Was this your example of more spiritual vessel content to help me improve?

Not getting off to real impressive true examples start yet.

Moves
11 Jan 19

@divegeester said
Err, not sure about this GoaD...?
From memory, there are several biblical references of demons being drawn to water (the demons being sent into a herd of pigs and rushing into water being one, but there are a number of others). When I have time I will pull up a few biblical examples.

There is also a Jewish tradition of not drinking an uncovered glass of water, due to the fear of swallowing a demon. (Again, based on biblical teachings).

Moves
11 Jan 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Yea. Pretty petty stuff. You're right.
Surprise.

But you don't expect me to take him seriously?
Remember, it doesn't matter to FMF one way or another.

You show us how to be a filled spiritual vessel.
You show us. We'll be watching your contributions to let you be our example.
My 'vessel' is void of spirituality and contains instead secular reasoning. I have no complaints about that.

Why do you find the need to post 'petty' stuff?! And if it's down to a lack of self-control, are you not concerned this leaves the door open to demon possession?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jan 19

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I wrote about this a long long time ago. I probably talked about the history of demons with RJHINDS.

We debated about it. He insisted that ......
Oh never mind. I doubt that you'd take it seriously.