1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 19:56
    @kellyjay said
    Scripture will always agree with itself it will not disagree with it self. Scripture points to One person Jesus Christ it foretold of His life before He got here, while He was here as a man, and after His resurrection. Any writing about Jesus Christ that doesn’t line up with the truth found in scriptures is to be rejected.

The Quran text does not line up with the rest of ...[text shortened]... res it.

If this was a topic that actually meant something to you, you would do your own research.
    No wonder you were reticent about attempting an answer.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 20:01
    @kellyjay said
    Scripture will always agree with itself it will not disagree with it self. Scripture points to One person Jesus Christ it foretold of His life before He got here, while He was here as a man, and after His resurrection. Any writing about Jesus Christ that doesn’t line up with the truth found in scriptures is to be rejected.

If this was a topic that actually meant something to you, you would do your own research.
    What! LOL.
    You have no answer to my questions.

What FMF said.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 23:27
    @divegeester said
    What! LOL.
    You have no answer to my questions.

What FMF said.
    Well you and the anti-Christ can lock arms and arms you are in agreement.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 00:13
    @kellyjay said
    Oh boy.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 01:57
    @chaney3 said
    Oh boy.
    You find what I said unfair or something amiss?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 02:08
    @kellyjay said
    You find what I said unfair or something amiss?
    No, just a bold post.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 03:17
    @kellyjay said
    Any writing about Jesus Christ that doesn’t line up with the truth found in scriptures is to be rejected.
    Intellectually speaking, this is an eye-wateringly weak, circular "argument".
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 03:22
    Anything that's not Christian scripture is not true because only Christian scripture is true.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 09:18
    @kellyjay said
    I’m “locked arms with the antichrist” because I disagree with you. I see. That’s a powerful argument you have there KellyJay.

Meanwhile I’ve answered your question as you demanded and you are still dodging mine, as you promised you wouldn’t.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 13:091 edit
    @divegeester said
    I’m “locked arms with the antichrist” because I disagree with you. I see. That’s a powerful argument you have there KellyJay.

Meanwhile I’ve answered your question as you demanded and you are still dodging mine, as you promised you wouldn’t.
    I answered you, but your failure to acknowledge it because you find it inadequate is
    meaningless to me. You blow it off without addressing any of the points, if you do
    not care to explore those things nothing more is going to be coming from me on
    this topic.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 13:42
    @kellyjay said

This is not an answer to these questions:

This is the simple questions you’ve been dodging for several pages

1) How do you know that the Quran isn’t the word of God?

2) what evidence do you have that the bible is the complete, exclusive, inerrant word of god?

Simple questions.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 13:43
    @kellyjay said
    I answered you, but your failure to acknowledge it because you find it inadequate is
    meaningless to me. You blow it off without addressing any of the points, if you do
    not care to explore those things nothing more is going to be coming from me on
    this topic.
    You’re once again deliberately mistaking “replying” with “answering” kellyjay.

It doesn’t reflect well on you.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 15:47
    @divegeester said
    You’re once again deliberately mistaking “replying” with “answering” kellyjay.

It doesn’t reflect well on you.
    I told you to be specific, and your questions were directed to how I know, I told
    you how I know. I told you what evidence I have, so the only thing you have shown
    here is that your faith aligns more with Athiest and Anti-Christs as you have none
    in the scriptures.

1) How do you know that the Quran isn’t the word of God?

2) what evidence do you have that the bible is the complete, exclusive, inerrant word of god?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 16:24
    @kellyjay said
    I told you to be specific, and your questions were directed to how I know, I told
    you how I know. I told you what evidence I have, so the only thing you have shown
    here is that your faith aligns more with Athiest and Anti-Christs as you have none
    in the scriptures.
    You present no evidence, just your personal opinion.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 17:22
    @divegeester said
    You present no evidence, just your personal opinion.
    The evidence is the things I pointed to, your denial of them, and my acceptance
    of them do not turn them into something other than what they are, the reasons for
    my faith.

Because you have no faith in the scriptures, you cherry-pick the things you like and
    ignore the things you don't, if you accepted it you could not do that. This means all
    other scriptures for all other faith are no different than the one you profess to
    accept, well at least the small pieces of you do accept until you don't.

It is all hit and miss with you, what you are feeling, no substance. You got nothing
    that is a bottom-line truth, which explains why you have so much in common with
    Atheist and Anti-Christ, when your faith is all about, no one can know, there is
    nothing of substance outside of ignorance you rely on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree