1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 00:00
    @kellyjay said
    Imaginary anything isn't worth fearing, and it is not a bitter spiteful deity we are
    talking about here, but a good righteous God that you should be concerning
    yourself about.
    "A good righteous God".... your words.

KellyJay, there is nothing good or righteous about Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

I'm not the only one telling you that.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 02:23
    @chaney3 said
    "A good righteous God".... your words.

KellyJay, there is nothing good or righteous about Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

I'm not the only one telling you that.
    If good is done blessings follow if evil is done curses follow God doesn’t bless evil.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 07:00
    @kellyjay said
    Imaginary anything isn't worth fearing, and it is not a bitter spiteful deity we are
    talking about here, but a good righteous God that you should be concerning
    yourself about.
    How do you know that the Quran is not the word of God?

Any evidence?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 09:49
    @kellyjay said
    If good is done blessings follow if evil is done curses follow God doesn’t bless evil.
    What "curses" follow the "evil" you do?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 11:33
    @divegeester said
    How do you know that the Quran is not the word of God?

Any evidence?
    You think it is, present your own evidence.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 12:18
    @kellyjay said
    You think it is, present your own evidence.
    No, I’m not suggesting it is!

I’m challenging you to prove your assertion that only the bible is the complete, inerrant and exclusive word of god.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 12:21
    @chaney3 said
    I think it all has to do with where you're born and what religion/God you were introduced to in your youth.

You will likely go through your life believing and defending that faith. (No matter what)
    That 👆
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 16:222 edits
    @divegeester said
    No, I’m not suggesting it is!

I’m challenging you to prove your assertion that only the bible is the complete, inerrant and exclusive word of god.
    I'll talk about the things I want to talk about, how about you do the same? If you
    have questions concerning any other writing start a thread and make a case. Your
    challenges, or noting, or accusations, and name calling you are welcome to make.
    You can claim checkmate with those that don't agree with you regardless of the
    conversational points presented.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 16:58
    @chaney3 said
    That 👆
    Faith is an individual choice, even if you grow up in a Christian family that does not
    mean you will become a Christian, and just because you grew up as something else
    doesn't mean that you will not become a Christian. You can be a faithful member of
    some church that too doesn't mean you are a Christian, sadly.

The link I gave you was about a faithful Muslim who became a Christian after a
    close examination of facts.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 18:05
    @kellyjay said
    I'll talk about the things I want to talk about, how about you do the same? If you
    have questions concerning any other writing start a thread and make a case. Your
    challenges, or noting, or accusations, and name calling you are welcome to make.
    You can claim checkmate with those that don't agree with you regardless of the
    conversational points presented.
    Yes we can all talking about what we want to talk about.

I’m challenging you to prove your assertion that only the bible is the complete, inerrant and exclusive word of god. If you want to discuss that with me in another thread other than this one then just say so and I’ll see if you dodge the question there?

I’m not name calling , what are you on about!

I call “checkmate” on you because you are constantly evasive and refuse to answer direct questions. Just like you are now actually.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 18:46
    @divegeester said
    Yes we can all talking about what we want to talk about.

I’m challenging you to prove your assertion that only the bible is the complete, inerrant and exclusive word of god. If you want to discuss that with me in another thread other than this one then just say so and I’ll see if you dodge the question there?

I’m not name calling , what are you on about!

I call ...[text shortened]... se you are constantly evasive and refuse to answer direct questions. Just like you are now actually.
    Funny question from someone who professes to be a Christian. I tell you what I'll
    give you reasons for why I believe the Bible is the Word of God, and because of that
    reject all text that disagrees with it, if you answer my question is the Bible from God
    or man.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 19:33
    @kellyjay said
    Funny question from someone who professes to be a Christian. I tell you what I'll
    give you reasons for why I believe the Bible is the Word of God, and because of that
    reject all text that disagrees with it, if you answer my question is the Bible from God
    or man.
    No.

They way it goes kellyjay is you answer the question which was put to you, and THEN you get to reciprocate.

Or continue dodging.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 19:37
    @divegeester said
    No.

They way it goes kellyjay is you answer the question which was put to you, and THEN you get to reciprocate.

Or continue dodging.
    Well, I've asked you that question several times of late but never got a response from
    you. From someone who claims to be a Christian, are you ashamed of the scriptures?
    Get used to not having your questions responded to until you do answer that one.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 19:46
    @kellyjay said
    Well, I've asked you that question several times of late but never got a response from
    you. From someone who claims to be a Christian, are you ashamed of the scriptures?
    Get used to not having your questions responded to until you do answer that one.
    Your inability and reluctance to provide evidence of your assertion that the bible is the complete, exclusive inerrant word of god is interesting.
  15. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 20:02
    Something that has always puzzled me - forgive me for asking but I have some confusion. Please understand DG this isn’t an attack.

So I take divegeester to be a Christian in principal but not a total believer in the bible - have I got that right ? If so (in order to understand you) what part of the bible do you believe in (if any) and how do you validate that above those parts that you don’t believe in ?

I think that you say a lot of cry interesting things, but without understanding that bit about you it’s difficult to respond appropriately to some of the points that you raise ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree