1. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 21:091 edit
    @dj2becker said
    1 Cor 13:3

If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
    Exactly right. Charity is the act of giving without expecting or wanting anything in return. In your passage it appears that the giver was giving in order to boast that he was giving. That is not charity.

Notice that in the previous verse Paul says faith without good works is worthless. That condemns your pet doctrine of faith alone and nothing else. And though ... I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:2 KJV)
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 16:531 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Exactly right. Charity is the act of giving without expecting or wanting anything in return. In your passage it appears that the giver was giving in order to boast that he was giving. That is not charity.

Notice that in the previous verse Paul says faith without good works is worthless. That condemns your pet doctrine of faith alone and nothing else. And though ... ...[text shortened]... so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:2 KJV)
    Phil 2:13

for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

Ephesians 2:8, "God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God."
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 17:15
    @dj2becker said
    Phil 2:13

for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

Ephesians 2:8, "God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God."
    You mean like how God was working in your cult leaders who were sexually molesting little girls ? What good pleasure did God derive from that ?

Your experience with that cult should have proved to you that your doctrine is nonsense, but your head is like rock.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 17:351 edit
    @rajk999 said
    You mean like how God was working in your cult leaders who were sexually molesting little girls ? What good pleasure did God derive from that ?

Your experience with that cult should have proved to you that your doctrine is nonsense, but your head is like rock.
    You are seriously disturbed if you think that was God working through them. What is wrong with you?
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 18:19
    @dj2becker said
    You are seriously disturbed if you think that was God working through them. What is wrong with you?
    Why ignore the obvious sarcasm and take it literally?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 18:461 edit
    @dj2becker said
    Something is wrong with you. For years you have promoted the doctrine that a man gets eternal life by profession of faith only. Good works and righteousness counts for nothing, you claimed. The fact that the man commits the most grievous of sins [like your cult leaders and others in your cult] does not debar the man from entering the Kingdom of God, since God was working through him, and you even had twisted references to support this. So it is YOU that believe that God is working through these sick disgusting Christians. Try to get your head out of your butt.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 19:39
    @rajk999 said
    Something is wrong with you. For years you have promoted the doctrine that a man gets eternal life by profession of faith only. Good works and righteousness counts for nothing, you claimed. The fact that the man commits the most grievous of sins [like your cult leaders and others in your cult] does not debar the man from entering the Kingdom of God, since God was working th ...[text shortened]... that God is working through these sick disgusting Christians. Try to get your head out of your butt.
    Ironically nothing you say is what I believe. Why do you keep on twisting my words? You are so misguided you don’t even understand what it is I believe. Rather than try to understand you simply hurl your vitriol. What on earth is wrong with you?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 20:03
    @dj2becker said
    Ironically nothing you say is what I believe. Why do you keep on twisting my words? You are so misguided you don’t even understand what it is I believe. Rather than try to understand you simply hurl your vitriol. What on earth is wrong with you?
    This is the typical excuse when your OSAS doctrine fails. Maybe you should explain your position clearly.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 20:08
    @rajk999 said
    This is the typical excuse when your OSAS doctrine fails. Maybe you should explain your position clearly.
    Maybe you could ask me for clarity before making assumptions. When did I say I believed in OSAS doctrine? Never said so once. Yet you claim that’s what I believe. What on earth is wrong with you ?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 20:24
    @dj2becker said
    Maybe you could ask me for clarity before making assumptions. When did I say I believed in OSAS doctrine? Never said so once. Yet you claim that’s what I believe. What on earth is wrong with you ?
    Nothing is wrong with me. My doctrine, which I got straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ stands up to scrutiny. In the doctrine of Christ half of your cult goes to hell. Your doctrine which is preached by your church is a failure. It supports the idea that your sick cult leaders who sexually molests the congregation will still enter the Kingdom of God. THEY ARE SAVED BY GRACE ... LOL 😀
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Oct '20 07:581 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Nothing is wrong with me. My doctrine, which I got straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ stands up to scrutiny. In the doctrine of Christ half of your cult goes to hell. Your doctrine which is preached by your church is a failure. It supports the idea that your sick cult leaders who sexually molests the congregation will still enter the Kingdom of God. THEY ARE SAVED BY GRACE ... LOL 😀
    What on earth are you on about? I don’t even belong to a Church. I have told you that before but it seems everything I say to you goes in the one ear and out the other. You’re only interested in spewing hate it seems. You don’t know God if you can so easily make fun of His grace.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Oct '20 08:54
    @dj2becker said
    What on earth are you on about? I don’t even belong to a Church. I have told you that before but it seems everything I say to you goes in the one ear and out the other. You’re only interested in spewing hate it seems. You don’t know God if you can so easily make fun of His grace.
    Who’s the guy in your avatar photo?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Oct '20 09:061 edit
    @dj2becker said
    I'm making fun of you and your cult, Im showing you how stupid your doctrine is that you claim you are saved by grace [which is all you have been quoting for the last 4 years], and no good works and righteousness is required. Your church elders continue on with a life of sexual molestation of innocent church members. You should be ashamed to speak of Gods grace, because you have abused it. Here is what Paul said:

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? (Hebrews 10:26-29 KJV)

Those who despised the Law of Moses died without mercy.
    Those who despised the Son of God will face a much sorer punishment.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Oct '20 16:101 edit
    @rajk999 said
    I'm making fun of you and your cult, Im showing you how stupid your doctrine is that you claim you are saved by grace [which is all you have been quoting for the last 4 years], and no good works and righteousness is required. Your church elders continue on with a life of sexual molestation of innocent church members. You should be ashamed to speak of Gods grace, because you ...[text shortened]... Moses died without mercy.
    Those who despised the Son of God will face a much sorer punishment.[/b]
    Why on earth would you want to make fun of a cult? You need help.

The irony here is that you are making fun of a cult that preaches a salvation by works doctrine. But then again that doesn’t surprise me.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Oct '20 18:20
    @dj2becker said
    Why on earth would you want to make fun of a cult? You need help.

The irony here is that you are making fun of a cult that preaches a salvation by works doctrine. But then again that doesn’t surprise me.
    Cults are generally hilarious; the sexual abuse ones excepting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree