Christ and Paul Contradict ?

Christ and Paul Contradict ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jan 21

@sonship said

Your Acts statements are being examined and not rushed.
The thing is Sonship, you pray on these things, study over them, and then return to us spouting utter nonsense, failing entirely to address the actual contradiction.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jan 21

@sonship said

Recap. I am glad you acknowledge the resurrected and glorified Christ to be "clearly" speaking in Revelation.
I presented what 'you' believed.

As an atheist, I acknowledge no such thing.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jan 21

@sonship said
Ghost, answer the question please.

I have to believe both and consider the contexts and application.
You answer me. Is there or is there not a contradiction between Mark 7:19 and Revelation 2:14?

If YES which one of Christ's speakings are wrong ?
Both ?
Answer please.

If NO, how would you think the reader should understand the difference?
It is not a question of something defiling man when consumed, but of Jesus specifically condemning the eating of meat sacrificed to idols.

Why aren't you understanding that?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 21
4 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

It is not a question of something defiling man when consumed, but of Jesus specifically condemning the eating of meat sacrificed to idols.

So which teaching of Jesus is the WRONG teaching of Jesus?

1.) All foods are clean according to Mark 7:19.

2.) Foods such as idol sacrifices are unclean according to Rev. 2:14 ?

Which statement 1.) or 2.) is wrong ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 21
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

As an atheist, I acknowledge no such thing.

So you are looking for a contradiction in what I believe.
You said Jesus "clearly" spoke in Revelation 2 and 3?

So now you tell me Jesus DIDN'T clearly speak in Revelation 2 and 3 ? At least not as God incarnate, having lived, died, and resurrected He didn't. You're an atheist.

So you're an atheist and you have not taught where I believe a contradiction.
You just stubbornly don't want to accept the quite reasonable way a believer like me would think of two things he definitely believes Jesus the Son of God spoke.

What have you done then?
I don't as a believer have a real contradiction in these two speakings of Christ.

Of your lengthy regurgitated list I have not come across a real contradiction between Paul and Christ either.

Don't tell FMF though. He doesn't like regurgitation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 21
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Jesus as the Son of God "specifically" condemned something?
Or to you an atheist, Jesus is not Son of God and DIDN'T specifically condemn something?

Go learn what "wolf in sheep's clothing means " maybe and stop pretending to come along side me as a Bible believing theist.

Do you think the trickier method is to pretend you're a Bible believing theist ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 21
2 edits

Ghost's next regurgitated "contradiction" between Christ and Paul:

• Paul Says God Does Not Live in Temples Made of Human Hands, But Jesus Says He Does.

Jesus said concerning His body "Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up." (John 2:19-22)

Most people know that this means His body was the temple in which GOD LIVED. And when they crucified Him He would resurrect back from the grave in three days.

"Jesus answered and said to them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then the Jews said, This temple was built in forty-six years, and You will raise it up in three days?

But He spoke of the temple of His body.

When therefore He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this, and they believed the Scriptures and the word which Jesus had spoken." (John 2:19-22)

Paul said that the FULNESS of the Godhead was pleased to dwell in Christ.

"For in Him all the fullness was pleased to dwell" (Col. 1:19)

"For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily." (Col.2:9)

There is more. But that's enough now to debunk this Trump style atheo-conspiracy theory.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jan 21

@sonship said
@Rajk999
Straining at the gnat of what you eat or not eat.
Swallowing the camel of disobedience to the commandments.

You are a moron. These atheists are spinning you around like a useless top.

No, I don't see them doing that. But it is no surprise that you would be cheering along with atheists on the Spirituality Forum.

And I already tried to ...[text shortened]... d. [/b] [/quote]

I trust that it is OK with you if I quote not the RcV here but the KJV for you.
That is for people who are reproached for Christ.
Since when you preach Christ.
You preach Witness Lee.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 21
2 edits

• Jesus says Nations Of The World Are Under Satan, But Paul Says Its Rulers Are Agents of God.

Ghost are you an illogical adult or a logical child?

Yea, now I'm being mean. Right?

Paul wrote that the governmental authorities were of God.
In other words its like this throughout the entire Bible (Paul too)

Government is better than no government.
Good government is better than bad government.
God's government is best of all.

The kings, governors, and agents standing against total anarchy are ordained in their positions by God ever since the Flood of Noah. Before the Flood there was a true (in the positive sense of the word) anarchy. Men were to act only by their conscience.

We know how that ended up in Genesis 6. After that God ordained human government. Some kings ordained to the position were clearly not godly. Yet Paul said to respect them.

Paul said the unbelievers' minds have been BLINDED by the god of this world - that is Satan.

"In whom the god of this age has blinded the thoughts of the unbelievers that the illumination of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine on them." (2 Cor. 4:4)

When Paul says that God is "the King of those who reign as kings" he of course means both bad and good rulers have God as their ultimate King whether they acknowledge it or not.

First Timothy 6:15

New King James Version
which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jan 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

So which teaching of Jesus is the WRONG teaching of Jesus?

1.) All foods are clean according to Mark 7:19.

2.) Foods such as idol sacrifices are unclean according to Rev. 2:14 ?

Which statement 1.) or 2.) is wrong ?
I'll type it slowly...

Jesus specifically condemned the eating of meat sacrificed to idols.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 21
3 edits

Next regurgitated "contradiction" between Christ and Paul:

• Jesus Teaches Rapture is Of Evil Ones First, But Paul Teaches The Opposite.

Where did Jesus teach anything about the Rapture of the evil ones first or at all ?
Do you mean rapture of those redeemed, forgiven, justified through His salvation?

And if you cannot locate such a teaching a person with some integrity would retract the false accusation.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jan 21

@sonship said

Go learn what "wolf in sheep's clothing means " maybe and stop pretending to come along side me as a Bible believing theist.

Do you think the trickier method is to pretend you're a Bible believing theist ?
You have known me as an atheist for several years on this site. Why are you pretending otherwise?!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jan 21

@sonship said

Ghost are you an illogical adult or a logical child?

Yea, now I'm being mean. Right?

Paul wrote that the governmental authorities were of God.
In other words its like this throughout the entire Bible (Paul too)

Government is better than no government.
Good government is better than bad government.
God's government is best of all.

The ki ...[text shortened]... is own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, [/quote]
Why are you pretending I wrote the list?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 21
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

You have known me as an atheist for several years on this site. Why are you pretending otherwise?!

I have also known you as a wolf in sheep's clothing for years.
Appealing to the Bible as if you hold it to be authoritative LIKE a believer would.

You atheists are suppose to have a LACK of this and that about God.
You posture yourself like you do NOT lack a regard for the Bible as the word of God.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 21
3 edits

@sonship

Why are you pretending I wrote the list?

Work on the major things why don't you?
Who are cheap points meant to impress?

https://www.jesuswordsonly.com/books/175-pauls-contradictions-of-jesus.html

Did you write these bullet points or just regurgitate them by merely copying them from said webpage?

Is it YOUR original writing on that website https://www.jesuswordsonly.com/books/175-pauls-contradictions-of-jesus.html