Challenge I and you

Challenge I and you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Really, I didn't use the words "real pricks" in the OP, where I write that?
It's an example of your hypocrisy.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
It's an example of your hypocrisy.
An example of my hypocrisy in the OP that isn't there?
Or you are just calling me a out that I'm a hypocrite because I wanted to have a
conversation without name calling, because I've seen so many and even been
apart of it? Exactly how does that make me a hypocrite, because I dislike it and
want to avoid it with an agreement before a conversation starts? I did not say
say be like me someone who never does this, and join this challenge because I'm
good and your bad. There was nothing like that in the OP, you really should just
read what is written and stop adding to it, it twists meaning and intent.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Thought about pointing that out, but there didn't seem to be much point.
Lacking a point doesn't normally prevent you from posting sir.

😛

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Piss of you tourist.

Feel free to explain to the forum where my bricks were laid
I would rather be a tourist to imbecility sir than a permanent resident.

(Your bricks were clearly laid on sand).

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

An example of my hypocrisy in the OP that isn't there?
Or you are just calling me a out that I'm a hypocrite because I wanted to have a
apart of it? Exactly how does that make me a hypocrite, because I dislike it and
want to avoid it with an agreement before a conversation star ...[text shortened]... ou really should just
Your OP is hypocrisy, in and of itself.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

want to avoid it with an agreement before a conversation starts? I did not say
say be like me someone who never does ...[text shortened]... ou really should just
You spent about two weeks calling me a liar in order to avoid questions about claims you had made and then you start a thread about how it's good not to insult people. It's like a self-parody. If you've been part of name-calling that was so bad that you felt you needed to issue a general reprimand in an OP, show me where you apologized for that name-calling. Or is all this just false modesty perhaps?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

You spent about two weeks calling me a liar in order to avoid questions about claims you had made and then you start a thread about how it's good not to insult people. It's like a self-parody. If you've been part of name-calling that was so bad that you felt you needed to issue a general reprimand in an OP, show me where you apologized for that name-calling. Or is all this just false modesty perhaps?
In another threads you have said things too, just as I have, this OP, the one we are
talking in now, this OP, you are not the center of my universe where all I want to do is
actually talk about you and your honesty. Now you seemed so put out you turned this
into an OP where that is what we are talking about, but that is due to you not me. I
would have preferred you were not the center of attention instead the reason for the
OP was.

I created this OP not mentioning you by name, or pointing to you in any fashion. I wanted
it to cause some other OPs to start with the sole purpose to avoid insults, but you turned
this into one about you.

I standby my words about you, it isn't said out of hate or to be mean spirited at you, I told
you it is due to you, caused by some very specific things I doubt your honesty. I gave you
my reasons for why I felt you are not being honest, I'd gladly apologize if I were ever
given a reason to think you were telling the truth, and I'm wrong, I've been wrong more
than once before, and I'd prefer to think you were honest about what you say, right now
I don't see it.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

In another threads you have said things too, just as I have, this OP, the one we are
talking in now, this OP, you are not the center of my universe where all I want to do is
actually talk about you and your honesty. Now you seemed so put out you turned this
into an OP where that is what we are talking about, but that is due to you not me. I
would have ...[text shortened]... e before, and I'd prefer to think you were honest about what you say, right now
I don't see it.
You're such a prideful hypocrite.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

I standby my words about you, it isn't said out of hate or to be mean spirited at you, I told you it is due to you, caused by some very specific things I doubt your honesty. I gave you my reasons for why I felt you are not being honest, I'd gladly apologize if I were ever given a reason to think you were telling the truth, and I'm wrong, I've been wrong mo ...[text shortened]... e before, and I'd prefer to think you were honest about what you say, right now
I don't see it.
You used it as a way of deflecting for two weeks. I take you at your word when you talk about yourself. I take your claims that you are a Christian at face value and in good faith. To me it is just basic common decency as fart as I am concerned. Alas, you seem incapable of this. And here you are reprimanding the forum with an OP that is - once your false modesty is taken into consideration - little more than a kind of virtue signalling.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

I created this OP not mentioning you by name, or pointing to you in any fashion. I wanted it to cause some other OPs to start with the sole purpose to avoid insults, but you turned this into one about you.
Not so. This OP is obviously about you. I have turned it into a thread that is obviously about you and cannot be passed off as you turning a new leaf. You've even repeated your insult that I am being dishonest when I talk about my life, my family, my upbringing, my wife, my children, the thing that was the most important thing in the world to me for over 25 years ~ you've repeated your false claim that I am being dishonest about all this personal stuff - just because I asked you some questions you did not like. So much for your OP. You've repeated your visceral insult within the last few posts. You are a hypocrite.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

You used it as a way of deflecting for two weeks. I take you at your word when you talk about yourself. I take your claims that you are a Christian at face value and in good faith. To me it is just basic common decency as fart as I am concerned. Alas, you seem incapable of this. And here you are reprimanding the forum with an OP that is - once your false modesty is taken into consideration - little more than a kind of virtue signalling.
Again, this thread wasn't meant to be all about you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

Not so. This OP is obviously about you. I have turned it into a thread that is obviously about you and cannot be passed off as you turning a new leaf. You've even repeated your insult that I am being dishonest when I talk about my life, my family, my upbringing, my wife, my children, the thing that was the most important thing in the world to me for over 25 yea ...[text shortened]... or your OP. You've repeated your visceral insult within the last few posts. You are a hypocrite.
I think I would know what this OP is about since I created it.
All about you, it is not.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

Again, this thread wasn't meant to be all about you.
This thread has rightfully become about your hypocrisy.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

I think I would know what this OP is about since I created it.
All about you, it is not.
It's in part about the deeply personal insult that you like to repeat and that you repeated a few posts ago.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
No, the subject pronoun is implied, and does not need to appear. It is the word 'you', and its place is before the verb. The two pronouns left are objects and do not take the nominative case.
That would only be the case in an imperative sentence.

😏