Challenge I and you

Challenge I and you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Jul 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Not all questions are germane to a given topic. Now if you could help DG to be able to wrap his mind around that concept, you'd be doing this forum a service. He can be a bit slow.
If you are an atheist of some persuasion or degree, just tell people and be done with it. If you're not, then just say so.

T

Moves
29 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
My original statement on this was probably about four or five years ago.
I was referring to the following statement to which I responded earlier in the thread:
<<But this message board DOES revolve around people engaging in discussions and responding to questions about their beliefs.>>

Not all questions are germane to a given topic.

Now if you could help DG to be able to wrap his mind around that concept, you'd be doing this forum a service. He can be a bit slow.

F

Moves
29 Jul 18
1 edit

Not all questions are germane to a given topic. Now if you could help DG to be able to wrap his mind around that concept, you'd be doing this forum a service. He can be a bit slow.
Why have you copy pasted this again?

T

Moves
29 Jul 18
1 edit

Why have you copy pasted this again?
Because those statements apply to the statement and context to which I was originally referring and which you seemed to have misunderstood.

You couldn't put that together yourself?

Plus you really would be doing this forum a service.

F

Moves
29 Jul 18

Because those statements apply to the statement and context to which I was originally referring and which you seemed to have misunderstood.

You couldn't put that together yourself?

Plus you really would be doing this forum a service.
Put what together?

If you want to talk to divegeester about something, talk to him.

T

Moves
29 Jul 18

Put what together?

If you want to talk to divegeester about something, talk to him.
Evidently you're unable to put that together either. So be it.

F

Moves
29 Jul 18

Evidently you're unable to put that together either. So be it.
I am not going to play jizz on a cracker with you. You've got your own cracker. You've got your own jizz. Go for it.

T

Moves
29 Jul 18

I am not going to play jizz on a cracker with you. You've got your own cracker. You've got your own jizz. Go for it.
You're the one who's been the one asking one inane question after another.

If it makes you feel better to respond with juvenile comments such as this, then so be it.

F

Moves
29 Jul 18

You're the one who's been the one asking one inane question after another.

If it makes you feel better to respond with juvenile comments such as this, then so be it.
Talk to divegeester directly about whatever you think he needs to be talked to about.

T

Moves
29 Jul 18

Talk to divegeester directly about whatever you think he needs to be talked to about.
Still can't put it together? Okey-dokey.

F

Moves
29 Jul 18

Still can't put it together? Okey-dokey.
"Now if you could help DG to be able to wrap his mind around that concept, you'd be doing this forum a service."

He doesn't need my "help" with anything. Say whatever you want to him.

T

Moves
29 Jul 18

[b]"Now if you could help DG to be able to wrap his mind around that concept, you'd be doing this forum a service."

He doesn't need my "help" with anything. Say whatever you want to him.[/b]
Of course if you hadn't taken that statement out of context, you might be able to put it together. So be it.

He doesn't need my "help" with anything.

He clearly needs help from someone. If you don't want to provide it, then so be it.

Say whatever you want to him.

If you were able to follow along, you'd know that I have.

F

Moves
29 Jul 18

[divegeester] clearly needs help from someone. If you don't want to provide it, then so be it.
What do you mean by "if"?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Jul 18

If you are an atheist of some persuasion or degree, just tell people and be done with it. If you're not, then just say so.
A simple question that he will never answer, rendering him spiritually impotent and cowardly.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Jul 18
1 edit

Thinkofone is upset with me for calling out his hypocrisy in this thread; he’s as bad as KellyJay and the rest of the lightweights who avoid questions about their (current) beliefs. Thinkofone one is a fake believer in the words of Jesus, we all know he’s a fake and we all know why he does it.

At the top of page 5 is a post by me which he hasn’t responded to and is now three pages later still foaming about.

Here is the post, to make things easier:

This (his flaky reply to my question) is just a deflection.
You refuse to answer questions such as the one I have posted a few posts ago, and you also refuse to talk openly about your own beliefs.
How you have the nerve to question FMF like you have when you have consistently avoided questions put to you is quite astonishing

The “question” I’ve asked Thinkofone maybe 30 times now, and again on page 4 is this:

When Jesus used words, in the bible, which claimed he was the son of god and was sent by God, was he speaking the truth? Do you believe him?

He refuses to answer this question (in any thread), yet here he is hassling you about not answering questions. He’s a hypocrite and a fake.