Can anyone

Can anyone

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 14

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Your panties are still knotted up over that a whole month later?! 😕
I am publically warning a Christian brother of your hypocrisy.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
30 Apr 14

Hmm. So, how do you reconcile your view on apes vs. man with Gen 1, which says that man was the the last thing God created?

Edit: Oh, I see. Not up for debate. Just ignore this post. Just another skeptic being difficult.

How's the weather where you live?
First of all the Book of Genesis was supposedly written by Moses, in the year 1491 to 1451 BC according to tradition. Was Moses there I doubt it but that is a separate issue. If you will open up the book of Genesis which I'm sure you probably have setting beside you some where. Look up Genesis chapter 2 verce 7 and read the part about the Garden of Eden. In case you don't I will quote it from the Living Bible so it might be more understandable. "Then time came when the Lord God formed an man's body from the dust and breathed into it the breath of life. And man became a living person. Then the lord God planted a garden in Eden And placed the man into the garden." For the sake of time and space you can read the rest at will but I pick back up at verse 20 So the Lord God formed from the soil every kind of animal and bird and brought them to the man to see what he would call them." So God wasn't through creating. And I believe the evidence is still there to suggest he is still creating today as we speak.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 14

Originally posted by cashthetrash
First of all the Book of Genesis was supposedly written by Moses, in the year 1491 to 1451 BC according to tradition. Was Moses there I doubt it but that is a separate issue. If you will open up the book of Genesis which I'm sure you probably have setting beside you some where. Look up Genesis chapter 2 verce 7 and read the part about the Garden of Eden ...[text shortened]... ng. And I believe the evidence is still there to suggest he is still creating today as we speak.
my god can take your god tutu or not

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
30 Apr 14

Originally posted by redbarons
my god can take your god tutu or not
LOL!

😛

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
30 Apr 14

Originally posted by sonship
What hypocrisy?! I never said it was wrong to play pranks on people.

At least use a better adjective. Like "dishonest" or "deceitful", or something more applicable to a prank.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
30 Apr 14
1 edit

First of all the Book of Genesis was supposedly written by Moses, in the year 1491 to 1451 BC according to tradition. Was Moses there I doubt it but that is a separate issue. If you will open up the book of Genesis which I'm sure you probably have setting beside you some where. Look up Genesis chapter 2 verce 7 and read the part about the Garden of Eden ...[text shortened]... ng. And I believe the evidence is still there to suggest he is still creating today as we speak.
But isn't that a different order of creation than Genesis 1? Gen 1 specifically states that the beasts and animals were made before man. Apes don't count as beasts or animals?

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
01 May 14

But isn't that a different order of creation than Genesis 1? Gen 1 specifically states that the beasts and animals were made before man. Apes don't count as beasts or animals?
That was the end of week one but there are many other weeks. New animals have been discovered since. There is no conclusive evidence that all animals were created before man. Show me where in Genesis 1 where it says all animals were created and specifically monkeys were made before man. Genesis 2 says otherwise. But the point is man has and always have had dominion over apes not the other way around. In the meantime go get a clue in your science forum and leave christians to fellowship with their own species. All you ape lovers don't have it together yet. There might be a scientist in a chess forum somewhere that can prove you to be the ape you want to be or why your not. By the way I mean that in jest but take it as you want. 🙂 If the banana fits stuff it.

F

Moves
01 May 14

In the meantime go get a clue in your science forum and leave christians to fellowship with their own species.
Why don't you lobby the web site owners to create a Christians Only forum? This is a Spirituality Forum.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
01 May 14

In the meantime go get a clue in your science forum and leave christians to fellowship with their own species.
Thread 157451

Welcome to Spirituality.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 May 14

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
assuming you are talking about natural laws of physics, genetics, etc, yes, science discovers knowledge, it doesn't invent stuff.
Originally posted by Zahlanzi
assuming you are talking about natural laws of physics, genetics, etc, yes, science discovers knowledge, it doesn't invent stuff.

yes, sir. and who would you suppose is responsible for the presence of the "natural laws of physics, genetics"?

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
01 May 14

Originally posted by FMF
Why don't you lobby the web site owners to create a Christians Only forum? This is a Spirituality Forum.
Science and atheism are not considered a spiritual matter. Christianity and many other religions are however considered spiritual. There are many competent scientist that would argue against atheism. You should go there and argue with them. So if I were to argue for a forum, which I won't. It would be an athiest non believer forum. But without Christians you would have nothing to talk about and would bore yourselves to death so the forum would ultimately fail. Your dependant on Christianity for your your voice to be heard. Christians on the other hand will survive without you and in spite of you. We have eternity on our side. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Even you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 May 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
remember a thread where a theist won an argument against an atheist?
2013 - MAJOR DEBATE ON ATHEISM VS THEISM - FINAL VOTE

Dr. Craig vs. Dr. Rossenberg - Is Faith in God Reasonable?

Dr. Craig the theist won the debate by an overwhelming majority vote.

F

Moves
01 May 14

So if I were to argue for a forum, which I won't. It would be an athiest non believer forum. But without Christians you would have nothing to talk about and would bore yourselves to death so the forum would ultimately fail. Your dependant on Christianity for your your voice to be heard. Christians on the other hand will survive without you and in spite of you.
This forum would fizzle out and die a death without the non-Christians here.

F

Moves
01 May 14

Science and atheism are not considered a spiritual matter.
This forum seems to be the ideal arena in which to discuss this assertion of yours. If you started a thread, I'd contribute. I'm sure some of the atheists would too.

Moves
01 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship