Calling out Pritybetta

Calling out Pritybetta

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W

Moves
26 Jun 08

Originally posted by josephw
Was it your house?
Yes. I owned the place and lived on my own. After that I sold the house and left.

W

Moves
26 Jun 08

Originally posted by pritybetta
I too have been in a situation where I may have had to kill somone. It was a home envation also. This guy had forced his way in through our frount door while my daughters were at the table eating dinner. My husband had yelled at him to stop, however he didn't untill we pulled our weapons and warned him he was going to get shoot. He stoped, however he didn ...[text shortened]... him and also glad that we had a way of protecting ourselves if he would not have stoped.
So you think everybody should carry guns? LOL.. It would create more problems then it would solve.

W

Moves
26 Jun 08

A similar thing happened to my brother where someone was trying to smash down the door. He just went to the door and started yelling at him. He then rung up the police and he was a guy who had been breaking into many people's homes. The guy then pretended he was asleep when the police got there and was calling for his uncle. Mine was different because I knew they were comming for me and I had knives planted in many places.

W

Moves
26 Jun 08

W

Moves
26 Jun 08

I knew because I was being targeted by the radio stations lifefm and therock and when they doing their crap more and more of these weirdos would turn up on my doorstep. Alcoholics, pill-poppers and glue sniffers.. each one worse then the last one until the ones who did the home-invasion turned up. I was punched many times in the head and couldnt fight back for fear of the one sitting down having a gun. Luckily I held my consciousness as I would have been badly beaten up if I had blacked out. When I got an opportunity I took my socks off and they froze thinking I was going to fight back. It was then I was able to make a run for it and slipped through their grasp. A*******!!! The hole lot of them.

W

Moves
26 Jun 08

If you put windmill in your searchbar you can see when the home invasion happened. That was the big dropoff on the left in my graph.

p

SEMO

Moves
26 Jun 08

Originally posted by WWindmill
So you think everybody should carry guns? LOL.. It would create more problems then it would solve.
No, not everybody should carry guns. Only those who are willing to go through training should be able to carry such as myself. Most who do carry are trained and keep up with the laws. Criminals should not be able to carry, however they do anywhay and they prefer we don't. I think it is up to the individual if they want to be able to protect themselves or not. You choose not to and when you are in a situtation where you need it you would not have it. If you do carry, it is up to you if you use it. You don't have to if you think it is safer not to like when you had that knife.

What kind of problems would it creat if every law-abiding citizen carried? There is a book you may want to check out. It is a book by John R. Lot called "More Guns, Less Crime".

W

Moves
26 Jun 08

No, not everybody should carry guns. Only those who are willing to go through training should be able to carry such as myself. Most who do carry are trained and keep up with the laws. Criminals should not be able to carry, however they do anywhay and they prefer we don't. I think it is up to the individual if they want to be able to protect themselves or ...[text shortened]... book you may want to check out. It is a book by John R. Lot called "More Guns, Less Crime".
You would create a paranoid society which I would not want to be a part of. Maybe in a place like Iraq it is acceptable to carry because of what has been created but isnt it better to head away from that?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
26 Jun 08
2 edits

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

The sword is the Word of God, that is why it is 'out of his mouth', it is not litteral.
Then why is it called a sword? Does God like to confuse us?

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

Well, I thought Jesus and the Spirit were different people (thought both one God). Right?

p

SEMO

Moves
27 Jun 08

You would create a paranoid society which I would not want to be a part of. Maybe in a place like Iraq it is acceptable to carry because of what has been created but isnt it better to head away from that?
It would not create a paranoid society, infact it would create a safer society. Do your homework and see for your self. In D.C. the crime rate is one of the highest in the country because of their gun ban. Now the Supream Court has ruled that the ban was unconstitutional. I believe the crime rate will go down a lot now. If you don't believe me then wait and see.
Also, I know of a town(can't remember which, wish I did) were the city had all the residents to get guns and now they have little to now crime. If what I sugest will create a paranoid society, then why is it safer there now after the citizens had armed themselves?

p

SEMO

Moves
27 Jun 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Then why is it called a sword? Does God like to confuse us?

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

Well, I thought Jesus and the Spirit were different people (thought both one God). Right?
They are God manifested in different ways.

W

Moves
30 Jun 08

It would not create a paranoid society, infact it would create a safer society. Do your homework and see for your self. In D.C. the crime rate is one of the highest in the country because of their gun ban. Now the Supream Court has ruled that the ban was unconstitutional. I believe the crime rate will go down a lot now. If you don't believe me then wait a ...[text shortened]... te a paranoid society, then why is it safer there now after the citizens had armed themselves?
America is the aids virus that they think everybody wants to be a part of. I watched this on the news. We dont want to live like cowards afriad of life where I cum from. Maybe if you as a nation had taken better care of your people then you wouldnt have to live like cowards but around these ways we dont need that s***.

p

SEMO

Moves
30 Jun 08

America is the aids virus that they think everybody wants to be a part of. I watched this on the news. We dont want to live like cowards afriad of life where I cum from. Maybe if you as a nation had taken better care of your people then you wouldnt have to live like cowards but around these ways we dont need that s***.
I wouldn't put too much trust in the news media. And Aids came from Afferica first not America. Granted there are a lot of cowards here in America, most of them are the criminals I will not let harm me, my husband nor my girls. Ferthermore, I believe everyone should take care of them selves insted of trying to get the government to do everything for them. That is the problem with our nation now. Too many want welfare and the taxpayers have to pay to take care of those who refuse to take care of themselves.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
01 Jul 08

Where do you "cum" from?