Calling Out Jesus in Rev.

Calling Out Jesus in Rev.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
26 Nov 18

The ball remains in your court sonship.

Stop playing games and respond to my offer above.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
26 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

Any member of the Body of Christ as my brother or sister possesses a closer bond, a supernatural bond, more real then any worldly friendship or natural relationship.

A Christian brother with whom I have a fight is closer to me in the supernatural bond of the Holy Spirit then any relative of natural relationship or chummy worldly buddy.

Now, a question ...[text shortened]... m at the Lord's Table WHY spre-speculate beforehand that you would be treated badly as a Christian ?
I'm not claiming bad treatment, what are you on about.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Nov 18

@divegeester

Of course I am sure.

I take this to mean "Of COURSE I am sure that I have received Christ the Son of God as my Lord, and of course I am sure that I have the gift of eternal redemption."

Does my filling in the words still accurately reflect your convictions ?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
26 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

Any member of the Body of Christ as my brother or sister possesses a closer bond, a supernatural bond, more real then any worldly friendship or natural relationship.
Christian brother with whom I have a fight is closer to me in the supernatural bond of the Holy Spirit then any relative of natural relationship or chummy worldly buddy.
The question is...

Do you hold me as a fellow christian dearer than any of your secular friends?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
26 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

Of course I am sure.

I take this to mean "Of COURSE I am sure that I have received Christ the Son of God as my Lord, and of course I am sure that I have the gift of eternal redemption."

You are correct.

Know this sonship; if you want me to continue answering your questions, then you need to be absolutely unequivocal about my trinity question.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
26 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

Of course I am sure.

YES. absolutely, unequivocally, totally and assuredly.

Can't be clearer than that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Nov 18
2 edits

@divegeester

I'm not claiming bad treatment, what are you on about.

Above you mentioned my use of the phrase "genuine local church" and you mentioned the name Witness Lee.

Question:

Can you demonstrate to us that in the writings of Witness Lee there is a teaching that ONLY the local church which receives ministry from Witness Lee is a "genuine local church" ?

Yes, you can demonstrate he taught this ? OR
No, you never read that Witness Lee taught this ?

OR you need more time to research it ?

Once you answer this, I will show you what Witness Lee has said about "genuine local church".

The ball is in your court first ?

F

Moves
26 Nov 18
1 edit

@sonship said
Who cares whose court the ball is in?
It's a turn of phrase drawing attention to the fact that you dodge direct questions about the things you say. Do you really not know what the idiom means?

F

Moves
26 Nov 18

@sonship said
Suzianne,

I expect DIvegeester to continue to try to take his little broom and sweep the Trinity revelation into some little corner. Sweeping it into a corner he hopes that the Christian should be ashamed to teach this for fear of being called sectarian.

It doesn't work on me. I'll do just the opposite, teach about the three-oneness of God in a way to clarify His e ...[text shortened]... even years to come. You see, to re-ask and re-ask PROVES that .... ___________________________ ???
Does divegeester's rejection of your "Trinity" doctrine affect his chances of being "saved" according to your own understanding of "salvation"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Nov 18

@divegeester

YES. absolutely, unequivocally, totally and assuredly.

Can't be clearer than that.

Then what HARM is done BY ME to YOU if I write many things about the Trinity ?

You say "Sonship I do not believe that doctrine."

Fine. What affront is it TO YOU if I believe and I teach many things about the Triune God ?

Does my expounding much on the Triune God cut you out of the fellowship of the Body of Christ ? Does it in some way excommunicate (if that were possible) YOU if I point out many things about the Trinity ?

F

Moves
26 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

Let's get to the real point.

Are you certain that you have received the Son of God as your Savior ?

And are you assured of your eternal redemption?

Now if you put the question to me, I would answer that I am definitely certain that I have Christ the Son of God as my Savior and I am assured of my eternal redemption.
Is there anything I am supposed to be able to see in your online behaviour and demeanour - your integrity and character - that corroborates the clains you make about supernatural beings at work in you and you having some sort of connection to them? Is there any outward evidence of its effect on you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Nov 18

@FMF

You cannot control me.
You cannot control what I write or what comes out of my mouth or how I say things or how I choose to address questions.

I wrote more than once that a man can have some doctrinal issues of which he is skeptical yet receive the Son of God.

And if he receives the Son of God he has received the Father.
And if he has received the Son and the Father he has been saved and has received what saints have called "the Trinity" whether he likes is or not.

Are you concerned for the salvation of ANYONE on this Forum ?

F

Moves
26 Nov 18

@sonship said
Then what HARM is done BY ME to YOU if I write many things about the Trinity ?

You say "Sonship I do not believe that doctrine."

Fine. What affront is it TO YOU if I believe and I teach many things about the Triune God ?

Does my expounding much on the Triune God cut you out of the fellowship of the Body of Christ ? Does it in some way excommunicate (if that were possible) YOU if I point out many things about the Trinity ?
Will any harm come to divegeester - to your way of thinking - if he rejects your torturer God ideology and your "Trinity" ideology? Or is his rejection of these things of no consequence to him?

F

Moves
26 Nov 18

@sonship said
@FMF

You cannot control me.
I am not trying to. I am simply responding to something you said.

F

Moves
26 Nov 18

@sonship said
And if he receives the Son of God he has received the Father.
And if he has received the Son and the Father he has been saved and has received what saints have called "the Trinity" whether he likes is or not.
The very nature of your torturer God and his non-torturer God is completely different. His version of Jesus does not watch non-believers being burned forever. You describe a different god figure and a different Jesus from the one divegeester believes in.