1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Jun '19 23:251 edit
    @sonship
    Queensland is huge. And the rule of thumb on the east coast is the further north you go the less intelligent people get. Except Tasmania of course. There all inbreds
    So I haven't seen the greater reefs lately. Been25 yrs
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '19 23:42
    @sonship said
    @karoly-aczel

Is your room right now filled with smoke of any kind ?
    karoly-aczel: I'm not Jesus but I have the spirit of his archetype

This is not so different from your claims that "Jesus flows through" you here on this forum and that you are "becoming like Jesus".

"Smoke"?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jun '19 14:39
    @karoly-aczel said
    @sonship
    I am dead serious. I have accepted this 'mission' from the angels precisely because I didn't seek power.
    Your journey to the Far Side is complete.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '19 19:134 edits
    @FMF

This is not so different from your claims that "Jesus flows through" you here on this forum and that you are "becoming like Jesus".

"Smoke"?

Find all the quotes from me about John 7:39. I bet you probably won't find ONE that includes the words you add for effect - "HERE ON THIS FORUM". (exception, when I drew your attention once to your added phrase "on this forum" )

Like the "on other worlds" dishonest addition from Divegeester, you have "on this forum" as your dishonest addition to my words.

You both try to control people and put words into their mouths.
    Shame on you for your dishonesty.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jun '19 21:53
    @FMF
    Playing the role of an anointed one yes.
    Its the beliefs of everyone that create reality. Mostly Christians round here
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jun '19 21:56
    @divegeester

Well the process is automatic really. Unavoidable
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    07 Jun '19 22:46
    @karoly-aczel said
    Its the beliefs of everyone that create reality.
    well done grasshopper...

continue
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jun '19 19:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jun '19 19:191 edit
    @rookie54
    Continue? No choice really.... But thanks. Sincerely
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jun '19 21:411 edit
    @karoly-aczel said
    @rookie54
    Continue? No choice really.... But thanks. Sincerely
    What I mean is I realize the value of free will now
    To continually and undauntingly make right choices eventually snowballs into an inevitable life course
    As much as I'd prefer a 9 to 5 job to the amount of rubbish I have to endure the only choice really is to continue
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jun '19 21:51
    @karoly-aczel said
    @sonship
    Queensland is huge. And the rule of thumb on the east coast is the further north you go the less intelligent people get. Except Tasmania of course. There all inbreds
    So I haven't seen the greater reefs lately. Been25 yrs
    I have taken on the spirit of Redcliffe peninsula.
    It's weird. Others have tried and failed. The ones who pledge their allegiance were born here whereas I've only been 'implanted' into this position about 7 months ago. So though I can feel their past interactions, I know not on the names and specifics.
    I promised the spirits I would do this,whatever it is. Live my life, love the girl. But there are no guarantees. I can only do my best and the Lord should do the rest
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 00:48
    @sonship said
    @FMF

"Smoke"?

Find all the quotes from me about John 7:39. I bet you probably won't find ONE that includes the words you add for effect - "HERE ON THIS FORUM". (exception, when I drew your attention once to your added phrase "on this forum" )
    Are you claiming, then, that although "Jesus flows through" you and you are "becoming like Jesus", he nevertheless stops "flowing through" you and you stop "becoming like Jesus" during those hours of each day when you are posting "here on this forum"?
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jun '19 04:41
    @FMFno I've not posted in like 7 months. I just use my words ad honestly as possible to commicate
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jun '19 04:42
    @karoly-aczel said
    @FMFno I've not posted in like 7 months. I just use my words ad honestly as possible to commicate
    Communicate
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jun '19 11:27
    @fmf said
    Are you claiming, then, that although "Jesus flows through" you and you are "becoming like Jesus", he nevertheless stops "flowing through" you and you stop "becoming like Jesus" during those hours of each day when you are posting "here on this forum"?
    In many ways yes. A Web revolutionary leader figure like Jesus of Nazareth. Of course I have my own way of doing it. It's not method acting or mimicking. Also there are moteable differences
    ,2 that come to mind
    Firstly I have to live til like 70 at least
    No Chris Cornell cult of personality potential. That's another 3 years. No Martyrdom this time.
    Also including the full lessons of tantric energy by fulfilling the Biblical values concerning female and familial spirituality.
    I honestly feel I've loved this version of the Whore of Babylon in another life. Not to mention Cleopatra. Amazingly there are aspects of hér surpassing her physical beaity
    And she is a 10 for looks and shape. Easily the most complicated person I've met
    And I've travelled and met many. I feel I'm the only one she hasn't seduced and left heart broken to some degree
    She's the light and the moths are fried one by one. I just hold my orbit. To those who don't desire her physically she is the the sweetest, most generous and fun person. Over endowed with deep visual insights into the darker sides of humanity she has been known to complain of ' zombies' spooking her
    The first incense I bought her :zombie repellent' lol. Coincidence right?
    Lol
    Read the whole Bible like 4000 times at least. Totally un-routine-like and above all fiercely independent . Rides a roadbike just to ice her cake.
    Known as the Queen of hearts she most definitely is
    But I digress...I spend much walking around the peninsula spreading my vision for a happier life. But my feet tire
    If I get that woman pegrent it will irreversibly change the whole peninsula
    How do I know? Got another 6 hours? Let's say that I can see the 'why' I was so adamantly pondering like 12 months ago.
    One wife. Chasity. Fot better or worse. Not just a guide for this life but values on how.to honour the Lord and get to heaven.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree