1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '19 11:28
    @karoly-aczel said
    In many ways yes. A Web revolutionary leader figure like Jesus of Nazareth. Of course I have my own way of doing it. It's not method acting or mimicking. Also there are moteable differences
    ,2 that come to mind
    Firstly I have to live til like 70 at least
    No Chris Cornell cult of personality potential. That's another 3 years. No Martyrdom this time.
    Also including th ...[text shortened]... ter or worse. Not just a guide for this life but values on how.to honour the Lord and get to heaven.
    The question was directed at sonship.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jun '19 12:331 edit
    @karoly-aczel said
    In many ways yes. A Web revolutionary leader figure like Jesus of Nazareth. Of course I have my own way of doing it. It's not method acting or mimicking. Also there are moteable differences
    ,2 that come to mind
    Firstly I have to live til like 70 at least
    No Chris Cornell cult of personality potential. That's another 3 years. No Martyrdom this time.
    Also including th ...[text shortened]... ter or worse. Not just a guide for this life but values on how.to honour the Lord and get to heaven.
    I worked out that getting this woman(not that you ever get the woman, lol ) , meant many things universally. I left a ring like 15 months ago, an indication of my seriousness. I knew it when I first saw her. Not a proposal just a reminder I wanted her just like she was.
    Chess analogies abound. Queen is most powerful ( Queen of hearts tat on side of hand, the power of a woman over another man is undeniable. You'd rather any physical pain)
    Of course the king is the one that needs to be defeated to win. The king organizes his rooks and pawns while the Queen uses the others to create a winning strategy.
    I believe this analogy can be extrapolated in various ways to mirror real life situations.

For brevity I will show just one reason why the chess metaphor reflects real life.
    There are only 2 sides.
    The illusion in life is middle ground. This is caused by ignorance through millennia which some have seem through.
    Yet despite great human thought and even spiritual enlightenment for some, Humanity remains divided.

Jesus died for the sins of all to come after him, he said às long as you repent you will be saved by his grace.
    I prefer the word ' acknowledge' . Anyone who can enter my abode and answer truthfully shall have their sins absolved.
    They need only acknowledge their own wrong doings TO THEIR OWN CONCSIENCES only really.

It's the Christian idea of confessing to a reliable true person whiçh seems to validate their complete redemption. Ànd the only true person who would qualify as a true Redeemer would be who understands the first rule of Fight Club. 2nd rule too. Your word is all you have in my book.
    Then there is rule 2(or3?) - be yourself. Follow your own dharma, do your thing.
    Rule 3 remember your keys at all times. Always be humble, decisive,attentive, accuenting the positive while never worrying .

Of course I Could extrapolate further

Well that's what I came up with in 6 months
    Not sure if their will be more to come or how many

Anyway thanks for your ear
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jun '19 15:071 edit
    @karoly-aczel said
    I have been guided through a series of had higher lessons revealing my souls true identity. I have a wall and everyone gets a brick to inscribe what they like. Mine reads: Charlie A
    Son of David . the Mawning Star. 10/12/2018. 2 weeks ago, while deciphering Revelations, I came across 28:16. Last page my bible. "I Jesus....am the Root, descendent of David, the Bright and Morning Star."
    Wait......I think I know this song.

I am also the walrus, KooKooKachu!
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 20:14
    @whodey said
    Wait......I think I know this song.

I am also the walrus, KooKooKachu!
    It's very revealing how when I laugh ,( loudly and heartily), the ones around me have etched seriousness on their faces whereas when they try to laugh or humour me I am nearly always unimpressed.
    So it is with you me dear whodey,

You will all be held accountable for actions. You meanness will not be forgotten but will be forgiven if you repent
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 21:10
    @karoly-aczel said
    Chess analogies abound. Queen is most powerful ( Queen of hearts tat on side of hand, the power of a woman over another man is undeniable. You'd rather any physical pain)
    Ahem, but no.

I will give a lot of physical pain to be with a woman of my desiring, but not ANY pain.

There are no absolutes. Except for the laws of physics.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 18:01
    @BigDoggProblem
    Yeah man. No absolutes. 99.99% is best I can do. Keeps open the door of quantum potentials
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 21:58
    @karoly-aczel said
    @sonship
    I forgive all past sins and absolve them if one can acknowledge them to me. I prefer 'acknowledge' to 'repent'
    I can't remember if we ever flamed at one another here, or more likely in Science. If you flamed at me I forgive you, likewise?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 22:10
    @DeepThought
    Can't remember flaming at you, despite having flamed at most. . .
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 22:17
    @DeepThought
    I am a man of words. A man of my word. I talk and cocsiously change the world accordingly.
    But still I know nothing

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree