Boxing match.

Boxing match.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Aug 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
And you're an idiot. What's your point?
redbadger rarely has a point, at least not one worth noting. I guess he does well as robbie's side-kick as nicely depicted in here:

http://sfrhp.blogspot.com/2014/12/robbie-carrobie-redbadger.html

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Aug 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
LOL - the green covered New world translation went out of fashion ages ago, get with it! As for beating me up with the King James version I'd simply run away over a river for its well known that witches cannot cross running water! and I would mock you from the other side! gleeful in the knowledge!
Come sir, i think 'run' is a slight exaggeration.

rc

Moves
05 Aug 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Come sir, i think 'run' is a slight exaggeration.
Haha! vegan diet my illustrious friend, no processed foods, just mother nature's own, lost about 3Kgs in about a month, I would streak across that river with the speed of many white horses and leap it like a gazelle!

Moves
05 Aug 15

Haha! vegan diet my illustrious friend, no processed foods, just mother nature's own, lost about 3Kgs in about a month, I would streak across that river with the speed of many white horses and leap it like a gazelle!
As a pacifist it seems strange that you would turn against your principles in your lust to see chaney3 kick my ass. Do you think your brothers and sisters at Kingdom Hall would approve of your blood-lust?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Aug 15

And how much will you learn if I beat you WITH a Bible? And I don't mean a green covered, wimpy NWT, either. I mean a big ol' KJV. I'm guessing it would burn you like holy water burns a demon. You'll be hurting for weeks.
I take your 'big ol' KJV' and raise you a hardback edition of 'The God delusion.'

Now that has some real clout.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Aug 15

I take your 'big ol' KJV' and raise you a hardback edition of 'The God delusion.'

Now that has some real clout.
Except he won't learn a darned thing beating him with 'The God Delusion'. He's already full of delusions about God.

F

Moves
06 Aug 15

Except he won't learn a darned thing beating him with 'The God Delusion'. He's already full of delusions about God.
Ooh, I see what you did there. 😉

rc

Moves
06 Aug 15
1 edit

Ouch I thumbed your post up and realised that you were dissin me! Ahhh its ok, balance restored.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Aug 15

Ouch I thumbed your post up and realised that you were dissin me! Ahhh its ok, balance restored.
Dissin you is what gets us up in the morning.

(Was going to make a 'chubby Checker' joke, before remembering it was the friendly month of August.....Damn it).

rc

Moves
06 Aug 15

Dissin you is what gets us up in the morning.

(Was going to make a 'chubby Checker' joke, before remembering it was the friendly month of August.....Damn it).
Dude its dangerous for a man in my position to be treated with such disrespect, its bad for business, capisce?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
06 Aug 15

And you're an idiot. What's your point?
and you are a pointless bitch but I forgive you.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Aug 15

Originally posted by redbadger
and you are a pointless bitch but I forgive you.
Play nicely badger, or we'll set Chaney on you.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Aug 15

Dude its dangerous for a man in my position to be treated with such disrespect, its bad for business, capisce?
What is your position, zugzwang?

rc

Moves
06 Aug 15

What is your position, zugzwang?
Plueeeze i never talk business over the net, too many Federalis listening.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Aug 15

Plueeeze i never talk business over the net, too many Federalis listening.
Zugzwang; 'a position in chess when any possible move will worsen your position."

Rather like your approach to posting in these forums, where whatever you decide to post just makes your position weaker.

ho ho ho