Bloodless surgery wanted by the army......

Bloodless surgery wanted by the army......

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes so tell us what reference you have which led you to believe that he was suggesting that 'blood is bad and carries the sexual urges, addictions and sins of the donor' You are responding but you seem incapable of actually answering the question. Did you simply make it up?
I'm asking Galveston75 if he thinks that the Army are not using blood because they share the JW belief that blood contains the addictions, sins and lists (etc) of the donner.

This is what the JWs believe about blood isn't it? If not please correct me.

rc

Moves
31 Oct 15
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm asking Galveston75 if he thinks that the Army are not using blood because they share the JW belief that blood contains the addictions, sins and lists (etc) of the donner.

This is what the JWs believe about blood isn't it? If not please correct me.
here is your question quoted verbatim.

Are you suggesting they are not using blood because they think blood is bad and carries the sexual urges, addictions and sins of the donor?

I am asking you after watching the video and reading his post where you think he suggests that? So far you have been unable to answer despite being asked numerous times. So where does he suggest it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 15

here is your question quoted verbatim.

Are you suggesting they are not using blood because they think blood is bad and carries the sexual urges, addictions and sins of the donor?

I am asking you after watching the video and reading his post where you think he suggests that? So far you have been unable to answer despite being asked numerous times. So where does he suggest it.
In the video nor in the OP is that explicit. I'm asking the elusive Galvestkn75, who seems to be completely incapable of responding himself, if he is implicitly suggesting that the Army are not using blood because they agree with the JW postion that blood contains the sins, addiction, lusts and urges of the donor.

rc

Moves
31 Oct 15
1 edit

In the video nor in the OP is that explicit. I'm asking the elusive Galvestkn75, who seems to be completely incapable of responding himself, if he is implicitly suggesting that the Army are not using blood because they agree with [b]the JW postion that blood contains the sins, addiction, lusts and urges of the donor. [/b]
Its not explicit? Is there anyway that after watching the video anyone could possibly think that it suggests that the army think that blood is bad, contains the sins, addiction, lusts and urges of the donor? Your words.

F

Moves
31 Oct 15

Its not explicit? Is there anyway that after watching the video anyone could possibly think that it suggests that the army think that blood is bad, contains the sins, addiction, lusts and urges of the donor? Your words.
You seem to be behaving as if you think galveston75's beliefs regarding blood transfusions cannot or must not be probed or addressed or elicited on this thread. Is that your intention?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 15

I'm asking Galveston75 if he thinks the army don't want to use blood for the same reasons he doesn't want to use blood. It's a reasonable question considering JWs believe that blood contains the sins, lusts, urges of the donor.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
You seem to be behaving as if you think galveston75's beliefs regarding blood transfusions cannot or must not be probed or addressed or elicited on this thread. Is that your intention?
I'm confused; JWs believe that receiving blood is bad for you because it contains, the sins, lusts and urges of the donor, Galveston75 is a vocal JW in regard to his beliefs about blood and has made this OP about the Army not using blood. Surely asking him if he thinks the Army is not using blood in this instance because they share his beliefs about it, is a reasonable question.

rc

Moves
31 Oct 15
1 edit

I'm asking Galveston75 if he thinks the army don't want to use blood for the same reasons he doesn't want to use blood. It's a reasonable question considering JWs believe that blood contains the sins, lusts, urges of the donor.
Here is the question I am asking you,

Is there anyway that after watching the video anyone could possibly think that it suggests that the army think that blood is bad, contains the sins, addiction, lusts and urges of the donor? Your words.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 15
2 edits

Here is the question I am asking you,

[b]Is there anyway that after watching the video anyone could possibly think that it suggests that the army think that blood is bad, contains the sins, addiction, lusts and urges of the donor?
Your words.[/b]
I don't know, why don't you ask Galveston75 if this is what he thinks, which is what I'm doing. If there is no connection between your religious beliefs about blood and the OP then I struggle to see the point. What point do you think Galveston75 is making?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
31 Oct 15

Robbie is off on one of his demonic rants.
He is very slippery when people try to pin him down , but thrashes like a man possessed
when people are evasive with him.

rc

Moves
31 Oct 15
2 edits

I don't know, why don't you ask Galveston75 if this is what he thinks, which is what I'm doing. If there is no connection between your religious beliefs about blood and the OP then I struggle to see the point. What point do you think Galveston75 is making?
because I am asking you, those are your words.

You cannot tell us why anyone who watched the presentation might think that it suggested that the army thought that blood was bad and carried the sins, lusts etc of the donor. Infact its absurd to think that after watching the video anyone would think that it suggested that the army thought blood was bad and carried the sins lust etc of the donor, isn't it. So we are left with the question why you thought that it might suggest that? because clearly you never got it from watching the presentation nor can you tell us why anyone who is sane might get that impression from the presentation.

Did you think you could use it to take another cheap shot at Jehovahs Witnesses? Do you think it accomplished what you set out because I can tell you the only person looking like a moron is you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 15
2 edits

because I am asking you, those are your words.

You cannot tell us why anyone who watched the presentation might think that it suggested that the army thought that blood was bad and carried the sins, lusts etc of the donor. Infact its absurd to think that after watching the video anyone would think that it suggested that the army thought blood wa ...[text shortened]... ccomplished what you set out because I can tell you the only person looking like a moron is you.
My comment has nothing to do with the video which is about the Army not using blood. I'm talking about the beliefs held by your religious organisation and by Galveston75 and by yourself about the receiving of blood and I'm asking if these beliefs, which you and Galveston75 hold, have any connection with why the Army are not using blood in this instance.

Galveston75 has made the OP, not me, why don't you ask him what he means by it as I am doing.

rc

Moves
31 Oct 15
5 edits

My comment has nothing to do with the video which is about the Army not using blood. I'm talking about the beliefs held by your religious organisation and by Galveston75 and by yourself about the receiving of blood and I'm asking if these beliefs, which you and Galveston75 hold, have any connection with why the Army are not using blood in this instance.

Galveston75 has made the OP, not me, why don't you ask him what he means by it as I am doing.
That it has nothing to do with the video is more bull than a whole heard of Texan longhorns, here are your words again,

Are you suggesting they are not using blood because they think blood is bad and carries the sexual urges, addictions and sins of the donor? - divesjeester

Who are the 'they' you are referring to if it has nothing to do with the video as you are now claiming?

I am not asking Galveston about his video or his words, I have no problem with the video or his words but i have a problem with your comments so I am asking you about your words.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 15

That it has nothing to do with the video is more bull than a whole heard of Texan longhorns, here are your words again,

Are you suggesting [b]they
are not using blood because they think blood is bad and carries the sexual urges, addictions and sins of the donor? - divesjeester

Who are the 'they' you are referring to if it has nothing to do ...[text shortened]... video or his words but i have a problem with your comments so I am asking you about your words.[/b]
You seem to be obfuscating to avoid the obvious here; that there is absolutely no connection with the Army not using blood in this instance and your religious beliefs about blood. If there is a connection please feel free to explain it in your own words as Galveston75 clearly doesn't want to.

rc

Moves
31 Oct 15
1 edit

You seem to be obfuscating to avoid the obvious here; that there is absolutely no connection with the Army not using blood in this instance and your religious beliefs about blood. If there is a connection please feel free to explain it in your own words as Galveston75 clearly doesn't want to.
I am asking you about your words, who are the they you are referring to in your comment? You have made the claim that your words are not about the video then you will tell us who are the 'they' that you refer to when you made this comment,

Are you suggesting they are not using blood because they think blood is bad and carries the sexual urges, addictions and sins of the donor? - divesjeester