Bloodless surgery wanted by the army......

Bloodless surgery wanted by the army......

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
02 Nov 15
2 edits

Surgery, bloodless surgery? anyone? The clue is in the title? Bloodless surgery wanted by the army? hello? anyone?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Where is this quotation to be found?
Acts 15: 28,29.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Nov 15

Originally posted by galveston75
Let me say this to you. First I hope your family never has to go thru any situation where there is blood involved. If there is and the option is available to you to use this bloodless procedure which is much safer then using human blood and it all works out to a good end, I hope for good health and life for your family.

Now this I will say and only s ...[text shortened]... respond to you.
So now lets see how long it takes you to ask me to respond???? Good day.....
You petulant avoidance of my absolutely spot on practical question about your beliefs just goes to show that when the chips are down on real life your doctrine on blood doesn't hold up.

In the scenario that potentially any parent could find themselves in, the JW parents have two alternatives:

1) go against the teaching of my religious leaders and let my child live
2) allow my child to die in order to appease a God who would prefer my child die than me disobey him.

This is the absolute crux of this belief you hold. It is dangerous and frankly should be made illegal. I'm pleased that in many countries the authorities prevent your dangerous delusions harming young people.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Where is this quotation to be found?
Strangely enough it's only in the NWT.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Nov 15

For anyone who wishes to know what all bibles say on this, here are a few examples:

Acts 15:29American Standard Version (ASV)

29 that ye abstain from things sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication; from which if ye keep yourselves, it shall be well with you. Fare ye well.

Acts 15:29King James Version (KJV)

29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Acts 15:2921st Century King James Version (KJ21)

29 that ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication. If ye keep yourselves from these things, ye shall do well. Fare ye well!”

etc,etc.....

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Nov 15

For anyone who wishes to know what all bibles say on this, here are a few examples:

29 that ye abstain from things sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication; from which if ye keep yourselves, it shall be well with you. Fare ye well.

Acts 15:29King James Vers ...[text shortened]... ation. If ye keep yourselves from these things, ye shall do well. Fare ye well!”

etc,etc.....
Litmus test:

Would you let a family member die rather than give them a blood transfusion?

This is the ultimate test of your belief in this teach Galveston75. If you say you would let them live, then you absolutely MUST stop spreading this teaching.

rc

Moves
02 Nov 15
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Litmus test:

This is the ultimate test of your belief in this teach Galveston75. If you say you would let them live, then you absolutely MUST stop spreading this teaching.
The teaching is biblical. Are you asking him to abandon a biblical teaching. What kind of Christian are you? You appear to me to be more like a son of Satan than a son of the light. The early Christians would forfeit their lives and the lives of their families by refusing to offer up incense to an effigy of the emporer. You appear to me to be the kind of Christian that would have mocked them and asked them to abandon their principles after all it was only a litlle incense. Please dont offer us any more useless advice. We have principles that we are willing to forfeit even our own lives over you have nothing but yourself. Its no wonder you are always barking like a mad hound at everything you find disagreeable.

rc

Moves
02 Nov 15
1 edit

Acts 15:29King James Vers ...[text shortened]... ation. If ye keep yourselves from these things, ye shall do well. Fare ye well!”

etc,etc.....
Gman please ignore them. Dont feed trolls. Honestly kick them into touch they have nothing of any value to offer anyone. Have nothing to do with them.

F

Moves
03 Nov 15

Acts 15: 28,29.
There is nothing about life saving blood transfusions at Acts 15: 28,29.

F

Moves
03 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
We have principles that we are willing to forfeit even our own lives over you have nothing but yourself.
If one were to "forfeit" even one's own children ~ for want of life-saving medical treatment ~ due to these notions you refer to as "principles", how would it be anything other than child sacrifice?

rc

Moves
03 Nov 15

FMF is an apostate. He has abandoned Christianity and has rejected Jesus Christ. He is also Biblically illiterate. He has nothing of any value to impart to any believer on any level regarding their faith. The Bible gives clear advise to Christians to avoid apostates for those very reasons. Its excellent advise.

rc

Moves
03 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Litmus test:

You have aligned yourself with a known apostate and someone who has rejected Jesus Christ and here you are in like manner attempting to get a believer to abandon a clear and unequivocal Bible teaching. Clearly you are a son of Satan and not a son of the light. The words of Jesus Christ are most applicable in your case,

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." - Matt 18:6

F

Moves
03 Nov 15

FMF is an apostate. He has abandoned Christianity and has rejected Jesus Christ. He is also Biblically illiterate. He has nothing of any value to impart to any believer on any level regarding their faith. The Bible gives clear advise to Christians to avoid apostates for those very reasons. Its excellent advise.
But I post here as a non-Christian. The fact that I am not a Christian is surely no excuse for you to dodge on-topic questions in a discussion on a forum designed for people with all manner of beliefs and creeds and which is most certainly not a 'Christianity Forum'.

F

Moves
03 Nov 15

...you are in like manner attempting to get a believer to abandon a clear and unequivocal Bible teaching. Clearly you are a son of Satan and not a son of the light.
So according to your religion you feel empowered to condemn a fellow Christian as "a son of Satan" for disagreeing with you about the interpretation of Acts 15: 28,29?

F

Moves
03 Nov 15

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." - Matt 18:6
Would this be a justifiable killing of another human being in your view?