Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
There’s a surprise. If you haven’t been formally diagnosed, you might want to make an appointment with a mental health professional. Supposedly prescription drugs can help.
Is this an adult Christian talking now or your surly pubescent persona talking?

F

Moves
23 Apr 18
1 edit

So your behavior wasn’t “pretty normal.” If it were “pretty normal,” a lot of people would be violating the TOS.

Why did you create a duplicate account? What was the purpose behind doing it?
The answer is here [edit: wrong link]

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
[b]I suppose it depends on the degree and motivation behind it.

To what degree are you repetitive, do you think, and what is the motivation behind it?[/b]
I really don’t know. Certainly not as much as you. And, as I previously said, I like writing about tiger, Kiddo (that’s you,) Heartpence (that’s Ghost,) amigo (that’s rajk,) Miss Alawat and Principal Saunders because I think it’s funny. And partly because I know it sets dive’s teeth on edge lol.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

I really don’t know. Certainly not as much as you. And, as I previously said, I like writing about tiger, Kiddo (that’s you,) Heartpence (that’s Ghost,) amigo (that’s rajk,) Miss Alawat and Principal Saunders because I think it’s funny. And partly because I know it sets dive’s teeth on edge lol.
You don't know?

So the degree of repetition in what you post is something you are not aware of?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

The answer is here Thread 176578 page 31
The answer is not there at all. I actually took a few minutes to look because I’m curious about why you would create a duplicate account.

Clearly it was not to win chess games. Did you do it so someone would agree with you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

You don't know?

So the degree of repetition in what you post is something you are not aware of?
I don’t keep a running tally, no. I suspect you probably do.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18
1 edit

The answer is not there at all. I actually took a few minutes to look because I’m curious about why you would create a duplicate account.

Clearly it was not to win chess games. Did you do it so someone would agree with you?
It's at that link and I have also stated the exact reason why I did it maybe half a dozen times in posts addressed to you.

edit: at this link Thread 174151

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Well this has been a lot of fun but I’m going to bed.

Have a good whatever.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

I don’t keep a running tally, no. I suspect you probably do.
One does not need to keep a "running tally" to realize that the way you keep repeating the same catchphrases over and over and over again, day in day out, is very, very peculiar.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

It's at that link and I have also stated the exact reason why I did it maybe half a dozen times in posts addressed to you.
No you haven’t or I would remember it.

And it was not on page 31, so clearly you lied.

See ya Kiddo

F

Moves
23 Apr 18
1 edit

The answer is not there at all.
You're right, apologies. Here Thread 174151

Moves
23 Apr 18

I post like that and post about tiger, kiddo (that’s you, by the way,) Principal Saunders, Miss Alawat and Heartpence because I think it’s funny. I enjoy the creativity associated with posting about tiger and Ghost’s knickers and chuckle to myself while I’m doing it. I suppose my target audience is whoever wrote the post I’m replying to, except Snorkel Boy is always reading about tiger.
Yes, we have already identified your Freudian regression to a childlike state as a coping mechanism, and the conflict inside you between your 'id' and 'super-ego' where self-gratification and self-amusement have become your dominant driving force.

Moves
23 Apr 18

Do you suffer from OCD? If I opened your kitchen cabinets, would all the soup can labels be facing the same direction? Would all the towels in your bathroom be exactly the same distance from the towel rack?
Quick, better rush across to your praise the Lord thread and wash away your hypocrisy.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Yes, we have already identified your Freudian regression to a childlike state as a coping mechanism, and the conflict inside you between your 'id' and 'super-ego' where self-gratification and self-amusement have become your dominant driving force.
Did you read that from your kid’s Psych 101 textbook? Or did you sneak a book off your psychiatrist’s shelf when he wasn’t looking?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Quick, better rush across to your praise the Lord thread and wash away your hypocrisy.
My query to FMF was serious. If you, as an alleged psychiatrist, don’t think his endless, rapid-fire questions are obsessive, perhaps you need a refresher course in your alleged profession. You certainly have the time for it.

But I suspect your status as a psychiatrist is about as truthful as your claim to have taken a theology course. You lack so much knowledge of the fundamentals of Judaism and Christianity that you really ought to try to get your money back from that course.