Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
You repeatedly insinuated I was Becker when I first joined this site. And due to your OCD, you were quite repetitive and obnoxious about it.
And due to your OCD, you were quite repetitive and obnoxious about it.

You believe that being "repetitive and obnoxious" is a sign of "OCD", is that right?

F

Moves
23 Apr 18
1 edit

FMF: How would you have posted if some people hadn't treated you like a jerk during your first few days here?

Who knows?
Huh? You mean you don't know what the normal, non-manchild online version of you would be like?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

BTW, do you have OCD? Serious question. I ask because of your repetitive, never-ending, rapid-fire questioning that borders in my mind on the obsessive.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Huh? You mean you don't know what the normal, non-manchild online version of you would be like?
Who knows how I would have posted? Who cares (besides you?)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

[b]And due to your OCD, you were quite repetitive and obnoxious about it.

You believe that being "repetitive and obnoxious" is a sign of "OCD", is that right?[/b]
Being repetitive in my mind is a sign of it. Being obnoxious by itself isn’t but the repetition is what’s obnoxious.

You could be typing to an automaton or bot for all you care. You’re not interested in genuine, human interaction. You’re just interested in unloading whatever pathologies exist in your noggin and boosting your self-esteem by “winning” a trivial argument.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

BTW, do you have OCD? Serious question. I ask because of your repetitive, never-ending, rapid-fire questioning that borders in my mind on the obsessive.
Suddenly a "serious question" about Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder from the forum's profoundly misanthropic and ostentatiously infantile oaf?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Suddenly a "serious question" about Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder from the forum's profoundly misanthropic and ostentatiously infantile oaf?
Do you plan to answer it, or is this another question you’ll ignore?

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

Being repetitive in my mind is a sign of it. Being obnoxious by itself isn’t but the repetition is what’s obnoxious.

You could be typing to an automaton or bot for all you care. You’re not interested in genuine, human interaction. You’re just interested in unloading whatever pathologies exist in your noggin and boosting your self-esteem by “winning” a trivial argument.
You reckon being repetitive is obnoxious?

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

Do you plan to answer it, or is this another question you’ll ignore?
Yes, I am going to ignore your "serious question" about Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Why would you apologize for “pretty normal” behavior? Why so submissive?

Don’t you have the guts to stand up for what you believe? Are you so easily cowed?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

You reckon being repetitive is obnoxious?
I suppose it depends on the degree and motivation behind it. In your case, it’s definitely obnoxious because it’s excessive and your only motivation is in “winning” a pointless argument.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

Why would you apologize for “pretty normal” behavior? Why so submissive?

Don’t you have the guts to stand up for what you believe? Are you so easily cowed?
It was against the TOS.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Yes, I am going to ignore your "serious question" about Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
There’s a surprise. If you haven’t been formally diagnosed, you might want to make an appointment with a mental health professional. Supposedly prescription drugs can help.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

I suppose it depends on the degree and motivation behind it. In your case, it’s definitely obnoxious because it’s excessive and your only motivation is in “winning” a pointless argument.
I suppose it depends on the degree and motivation behind it.

To what degree are you repetitive, do you think, and what is the motivation behind it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

It was against the TOS.
So your behavior wasn’t “pretty normal.” If it were “pretty normal,” a lot of people would be violating the TOS.

Why did you create a duplicate account? What was the purpose behind doing it?