Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Yes, I do.
Do you suffer from OCD? If I opened your kitchen cabinets, would all the soup can labels be facing the same direction? Would all the towels in your bathroom be exactly the same distance from the towel rack?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

So you are blaming other people for the way you post then? You admit that you don’t post in a more normal adult Christian type of way BECAUSE of other people blah blah blah here in "Rome".
“Blame” is the wrong word. I have no problem with the way I post in here and couldn’t care less if someone does.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Like I said, that’s hilarious.
But you are infantile. And a buffoon who amuses himself with repetitive pre-teen humour. So what traction does you using the word "hilarious" have?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

As a person who claims that "God's Holy Spirit" works within you, why would you then go for this fatuous 'disinhibition' thing all the time?
I post the way I feel like posting. Why are you obsessing over it? Am I harming someone by posting in the way I do? Do I still not make tiger his PB&J sandwiches and drive him to the pub after school?

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

“Blame” is the wrong word. I have no problem with the way I post in here and couldn’t care less if someone does.
But you have conceded that you post like a teenager because of - as a reaction to - what other people said to you when you first arrived here. Why not just be yourself like just about everyone else here? Why put on a childish act? What's wrong with posting like an adult Christian so that you don't sound like a deluded oaf almost every time you mention Jesus or "God's Holy Spirit"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

But you are infantile. And a buffoon who amuses himself with repetitive pre-teen humour. So what traction does you using the word "hilarious" have?
You seem to think I’m trying to convince someone that your perception of how you post in here is hilarious. I’m not. I’m just speaking to you.

If how you post and behave in here is normal, why did you have to write an apology to our community AND apologize to this website’s owners? Did you think your behavior back then was normal?

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

Am I harming someone by posting in the way I do?
Yourself. And the propagation of your religious beliefs. When I used the "piss christ" analogy about how you come across, I was being serious.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

But you have conceded that you post like a teenager because of - as a reaction to - what other people said to you when you first arrived here. Why not just be yourself like just about everyone else here? Why put on a childish act? What's wrong with posting like an adult Christian so that you don't sound like a deluded oaf almost every time you mention Jesus or "God's Holy Spirit"?
You ask the same question 1,000 different ways. I post the way I want to post and I couldn’t care less what anyone thinks about it. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Is your self-esteem and perception of yourself based completely on what you post in here and what people think of it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Yourself. And the propagation of your religious beliefs. When I used the "piss christ" analogy about how you come across, I was being serious.
And I was being serious when I said your opinion of me means nothing to me.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

If how you post and behave in here is normal, why did you have to write an apology to our community AND apologize to this website’s owners? Did you think your behavior back then was normal?
Yes. As practical jokes on a message board go, it was pretty normal.

Here is more information about that episode 8 years ago,

Thread 174151

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

And I was being serious when I said your opinion of me means nothing to me.
So why do you keep infantilizing yourself when you address me? You obviously want what I think of you to be influenced by your repetitive manchild silliness - otherwise, you wouldn't keep doing behaving that way.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

I post the way I want to post and I couldn’t care less what anyone thinks about it.
How would you have posted if some people hadn't treated you like a jerk during your first few days here? Would you have posted more like a Christian adult all this time if that hadn't happened?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Yes. As practical jokes on a message board go, it was pretty normal.

Here is more information about that episode 8 years ago,

Thread 174151
So you think your behavior was “pretty normal” and yet you apologized to the RHP community AND this website’s owners?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

So why do you keep infantilizing yourself when you address me? You obviously want what I think of you to be influenced by your repetitive manchild silliness - otherwise, you wouldn't keep doing behaving that way.
No idea what you’re talking about. I converse with you because, right now, you’re the only person posting in the SF. But I’m probably going to bed in a few minutes anyway.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

How would you have posted if some people hadn't treated you like a jerk during your first few days here? Would you have posted more like a Christian adult all this time if that hadn't happened?
Who knows?