@divegeester said
    Hi Goldensockpuppet
    Lame ad-hominem.
  2. Joined
    25 Feb '20
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 15:13
    @whodey said
    It is not just humor, it's sarcasm for a thread that begins with saying I'm stupid.

Lemon head is a jerk that has no interest in really what I believe or why I believe it.

He is just here to troll like so many others.
    And do you have any interest in those with differing beliefs?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 16:39
    @goldenwolf79 said
    And do you have any interest in those with differing beliefs?
    If I do I'll ask.

I've heard it all before and tried to explain my views on the subject many times over but only continue to get trolled.

Nothing changes here.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 18:41
    @goldenwolf79 said
    Ironically, the bible says Satan is a roaring lion looking for someone to devour (1 peter 5:8). How come you guy's never use metaphors/bible verses browbeating the type of people who idolize and emulate lions?

Might it be because the bible says Jesus is a lion and you guy's have a bit of an inferiority/superiority complex?

You guy's should try using the Golden Rule and not "Might makes Right".
    First of all, I'm not sure whom you are referencing with your somewhat forced-familiar "you guys" (apostrophes don't form plurals for like the millionth time). If you read my post at all, and not just skimmed over it in your rush to troll me, you'd get my point that there are some here, calling themselves Christian, that I disagree with. And if you knew me at all, you'd understand why your reply makes no sense.
  5. Joined
    25 Feb '20
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 19:41
    @suzianne said
    First of all, I'm not sure whom you are referencing with your somewhat forced-familiar "you guys" (apostrophes don't form plurals for like the millionth time). If you read my post at all, and not just skimmed over it in your rush to troll me, you'd get my point that there are some here, calling themselves Christian, that I disagree with. And if you knew me at all, you'd understand why your reply makes no sense.
    Your reference to wolves is something the stereotypical Christian does say. It's a way you guys exalt yourselves over non-believers. It's very offensive.

But I know you won't understand, I've never met one who did.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 20:14
    @goldenwolf79 said
    Your reference to wolves is something the stereotypical Christian does say. It's a way you guys exalt yourselves over non-believers. It's very offensive.

That goes both ways. It's just human nature. But Christians are asked to not do that following his example.
  7. Joined
    25 Feb '20
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 20:201 edit
    @whodey said
    That goes both ways. It's just human nature. But Christians are asked to not do that following his example.
    Do not do to others that which you do not wish done to yourself. That should be common sense. No despotic dictator required.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 20:26
    @goldenwolf79 said
    Do not do to others won't you do not wish done to yourself. That should be common sense. No despotic dictator required.
    I reckon that is the price to pay for being stupid.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 00:45
    @goldenwolf79 said

You know, if you don't understand the Bible passage I quoted, nor how it meshes with what else I've said here, that's okay, but don't be posturing about it as if you understood what I said.
  10. Joined
    25 Feb '20
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 00:59
    @suzianne said
    You know, if you don't understand the Bible passage I quoted, nor how it meshes with what else I've said here, that's okay, but don't be posturing about it as if you understood what I said.
    Everyone who reads it can interpret it, believer or non-believer. You just think a non-believer can't.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 01:06
    @goldenwolf79 said
    Everyone who reads it can interpret it, believer or non-believer. You just think a non-believer can't.
    I see no difference between you and Suzi.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 02:01
    @eladar said
    As a matter of interest, who do you see as your Christian brothers or sisters here at RHP, and if you don't want to say, what would be the scriptural basis for keeping it secret?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 08:36
    @goldenwolf79 said
    You've done nothing here but prove you can't.

And not knowing me, you can't even accurately represent my stance on the issue, or why I included that bit of scripture. You actually think I'm talking about non-Christians. I'm not.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 08:36
    @eladar said
    Of course you don't.
  15. Joined
    25 Feb '20
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 13:54
    @suzianne said
    You've done nothing here but prove you can't.

And not knowing me, you can't even accurately represent my stance on the issue, or why I included that bit of scripture. You actually think I'm talking about non-Christians. I'm not.
    It's about the master chopping the hypocritical preachers to pieces and sending them to torment for all eternity with the unbelievers.

The entire bible is pretty much one of three things:

1. Narcissistic grandstanding from God.
    2. Dictates from God.
    3. Rage of God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree