1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '20 06:51
    @suzianne said
    Demented violence?
    Yes. The torturer God ideology, as touted by many Christians including by [over the years] most here, aside from you and divegeester.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '20 06:54
    @suzianne said
    No, I believe that after we die, eventually we face judgement and receive our just reward. No "non-stop demented violence".
    If you aren't a proponent of the ideology of torment in burning flames for eternity for those who experience "damnation", then good for you. For me, torment in burning flames for eternity is what I mean by "non-stop demented violence".
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '20 13:39
    @bigdoggproblem said
    FAIL

The answer is more complicated than that.
    Lemondrop has been on the Lemonade again.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '20 13:40
    @suzianne said
    They don't.
    Sonship, KellyJay, SecondSon and several other here do.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '20 17:03
    @bigdoggproblem said
    I'm also not sure why you bother to comment when you are not interested in said belief. Wouldn't it be better just to say nothing?
    Just pointing out the hypocrisy of claiming one belief trumps another. Such people might as well be protestant British trying to convert Ireland. Or any other European government telling people what church they must attend. There has been no change at all since the times of the pilgrim, except the belief being touted as the true belief.

So thanks to all who share their true belief. Lemondrop is just a prime example of which incorrect beliefs are politically correct to attack.
  6. Joined
    25 Feb '20
    Moves
    05 Apr '20 15:411 edit
    @fmf said
    If you aren't a proponent of the ideology of torment in burning flames for eternity for those who experience "damnation", then good for you. For me, torment in burning flames for eternity is what I mean by "non-stop demented violence".
    Don't forget about chopping your body up to avoid sin, praying for those who abuse you and being expected to suffer with others who suffer.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '20 17:14
    @GoldenWolf79

Most people find Christian beliefs foolish. Funny, even the Bible points that out.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '20 18:08
    @goldenwolf79 said
    Don't forget about chopping your body up to avoid sin, praying for those who abuse you and being expected to suffer with others who suffer.
    Hi Goldensockpuppet
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '20 19:43
    @lemondrop said
    why do Christians worship a monster?
    Lucifer wants to know, how do you like yourself? Well done or medium rare?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 00:511 edit
    @divegeester said
    Sonship, KellyJay, SecondSon and several other here do.
    Not the way they see it.

I must remind you that the "eternal torment in hellfire" is mainstream belief. But this mainstream belief is also pushed by conservatives to satisfy their agenda. The Bible is merely a "suggestion" for most of them.

Jesus also said that we must love our neighbor as we love ourselves. These conservative evangelical "Christians" don't see it that way, either. Or they give it lip service while demonstrably discriminating against their neighbor.

So when they claim that sinners will spend eternity in burning flame for their sins, they mean everyone EXCEPT them. And screw everyone else who ends up there, obviously they deserve it, right?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 01:021 edit
    @whodey said
    Some "Christians" (you know who you are) have beaten "the rush" and have joined Satan already. They'll also be first in line to take the mark. This is somewhat obvious to casual observers.

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." - Matthew 7:15-20 KJV

When politicians take the food out of poor children's mouths, it becomes obvious whether their "fruit" is figs or thistles.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 12:161 edit
    @suzianne said
    Some "Christians" (you know who you are) have beaten "the rush" and have joined Satan already. They'll also be first in line to take the mark. This is somewhat obvious to casual observers.

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of ...[text shortened]... he food out of poor children's mouths, it becomes obvious whether their "fruit" is figs or thistles.
    Yes, the Mark of the Beast is Orange man

Thanks again Suzy for the brilliant theology lesson, but don't you have some abortions to attend to Mrs. Thistle?
  13. Joined
    25 Feb '20
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 14:26
    @suzianne said

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of ...[text shortened]... he food out of poor children's mouths, it becomes obvious whether their "fruit" is figs or thistles.
    Ironically, the bible says Satan is a roaring lion looking for someone to devour (1 peter 5:8). How come you guy's never use metaphors/bible verses browbeating the type of people who idolize and emulate lions?

Might it be because the bible says Jesus is a lion and you guy's have a bit of an inferiority/superiority complex?

You guy's should try using the Golden Rule and not "Might makes Right".
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 14:54
    @whodey said
    If you believed this awful doctrine, if you really believed it, you wouldn’t pass glib jokes about it.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '20 15:033 edits
    @divegeester said
    If you believed this awful doctrine, if you really believed it, you wouldn’t pass glib jokes about it.
    It is not just humor, it's sarcasm for a thread that begins with saying I'm stupid.

Lemon head is a jerk that has no interest in really what I believe or why I believe it.

He is just here to troll like so many others.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree