Are you a Christian today?

Are you a Christian today?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Nov 18

@chaney3 said
Torture me, and all Jehovah Witnesses. And Jews too.
Well, Buddhists too.
The whole world stands condemned already due to sins, Jesus said as much.
Without Him your doctrine will be of no use to you no matter what you think about
any topic, and how strong you feel about it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Nov 18

@fmf said
If chaney3 doesn't believe that 'Jesus is God' is there any way he can avoid being tortured by Jesus forever?
KellyJay, why don’t you try to answer this question instead of avoiding it.

Grass Farmer

Moves
21 Nov 18

christ was destroyed for leaving the facts.

F

Moves
21 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
Its his relationship with Jesus Christ that matters, the rest would work itself out.
Just because you never had a real relationship with the living God doesn't mean
that is true with others.
This stuff you've typed is sidestepping my question.

F

Moves
21 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
Just because you never had a real relationship with the living God doesn't mean
that is true with others.
It was absolutely as "real" to me as it is to you. I know exactly how "real" it feels to you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Nov 18
1 edit

@fmf said
This stuff you've typed is sidestepping my question.
I've answered it at least twice, both times it went over your head.

F

Moves
22 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
I've answered it at least twice, both times it went over your head.
Your little slab of dogma does not address my question; it dodges it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Nov 18

@fmf said
Your little slab of dogma does not address my question; it dodges it.
That is more than likely why you missed God in the first place, you don't grasp the
most important part of Jesus Christ and our salvation, odds are you never did.

F

Moves
22 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
That is more than likely why you missed God in the first place, you don't grasp the
most important part of Jesus Christ and our salvation, odds are you never did.
Take your own personal view on "the most important part of Jesus Christ" and then use it to answer this question: If chaney3 doesn't believe that 'Jesus is God' is there any way he can avoid being tortured by Jesus forever?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Nov 18

@fmf said
Take your own personal view on "the most important part of Jesus Christ" and then use it to answer this question: If chaney3 doesn't believe that 'Jesus is God' is there any way he can avoid being tortured by Jesus forever?
Just go back and repeat my earlier answers, because that is my answer. Asking for
it over and over and receiving the same answer over and over isn't going to change
my answer.

c

Moves
22 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
Just go back and repeat my earlier answers, because that is my answer. Asking for
it over and over and receiving the same answer over and over isn't going to change
my answer.
So if I don't believe that Jesus is God, then my Christianity is wrong.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Nov 18

@fmf said
It's a public debate and discussion forum, Suzianne. Debate and discussion you claim to have had in secret has nothing to do with what is debated and discussed here. You never expressed any disagreement in public with the notion that even a person who believes in Jesus for just one second is irrevocably gifted with eternal life regardless of whether they stop believing ~ a piece ...[text shortened]... tian doctrine Grampy Bobby explained in public and did so without any dissent from other Christians.
Again, so?

F

Moves
22 Nov 18
1 edit

@suzianne said
Again, so?
Was Grampy Bobby right? Or was he wrong on this issue?

F

Moves
22 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
my answer.
You are dodging. You've offered slabs of dogma-text. Is Jesus going to torture chaney3 as things stand (if his belief doesn't change)? Is He going to torture him? Your answer could take the form of a 'yes' or a 'no'. Another option would be to answer that you 'don't know'.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Nov 18

@fmf said
I'll take that as a 'yes' ~ your sycophancy towards Grampy Bobby trumped any principles you might have regarding what you see as the truth.
Of course you will.

Telling lies never stopped you before.

Why ask a question that you've already decided the answer to?

Because you seem to think this is the Politics Forum. It's all you do here.

In case you haven't noticed, I stopped caring about your integrity acrobatics a long time ago.