Are trauma survivors too attached to their trauma?

Are trauma survivors too attached to their trauma?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
I am all for the teachings of Christ. I have never condemned you for telling people to obey Christ. All I’m saying is that if you practice what you preach people might actually listen to you.
There is no requirement from Jesus Christ, to encourage people to listen to me. The commandments from Christ is to tell people and spread the word of what He preached. Those who are followers of Christ will [they cannot help it], speak of the good things / works or practices or lifestyles that one should follow. I have seen many non Christians here doing this, and they make better missionaries for Christ than Christians. So if you or any other person choose not to heed the teachings of Christ then you are a lost soul, and according to Paul, you are dead even though you live.

Moves
09 Oct 20

@rajk999 said
There is no requirement from Jesus Christ, to encourage people to listen to me. The commandments from Christ is to tell people and spread the word of what He preached. Those who are followers of Christ will [they cannot help it], speak of the good things / works or practices or lifestyles that one should follow. I have seen many non Christians here doing this, and they make b ...[text shortened]... chings of Christ then you are a lost soul, and according to Paul, you are dead even though you live.
So as an ambassador of Christ’s teachings you feel you don’t have to adhere to them on a public forum while you are busy spreading them? Interesting to say the least.

F

Moves
09 Oct 20
1 edit

@dj2becker said
So as an ambassador of Christ’s teachings you feel you don’t have to adhere to them on a public forum while you are busy spreading them? Interesting to say the least.
Do you see yourself as an "ambassador of Christ’s teachings" on this public forum?

Moves
09 Oct 20

@fmf said
Do you see yourself as an "ambassador of Christ’s teachings" on this public forum?
Whether I do or don’t is not for me to say. Feel free to make up your own mind.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Oct 20
2 edits

@dj2becker said
Actually I think your complacency while your friends and family were abused, sexually and otherwise for decades, by some guy/s you looked up to, is far more interesting. You have what we call here [in local parlance], a pot-hound mentality. A pot hound is a common dog, that look up to their master and allow themselves be abused without any resistance., and they come back for more abuse. What is worse you also have the Facebook disease. This is where someone will parade their dirty laundry for the world to see. While the world laugh at them they sit there happy and enjoying in the attention. You need some professional help. But the fact that you continue to post the same nonsense here year after year, I would guess that you dont care to be cured.

F

Moves
09 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
Whether I do or don’t is not for me to say. Feel free to make up your own mind.
How can it be "not for [YOU] to say" what YOU see yourself as?

I don't get why you are so furtive about your beliefs - regarding yourself - regarding Christ - and regarding how you SEE YOURSELF in terms of Christ.

Why the evasiveness?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Oct 20

@fmf said
How can it be "not for [YOU] to say" what YOU see yourself as?

I don't get why you are so furtive about your beliefs - regarding yourself - regarding Christ - and regarding how you SEE YOURSELF in terms of Christ.

Why the evasiveness?
Its called denying Christ, and it is one of the gravest of sins that a Christian can commit. It shows up in many forms.

F

Moves
09 Oct 20

@rajk999 said
Its called denying Christ, and it is one of the gravest of sins that a Christian can commit. It shows up in many forms.
Possibly. At best, he's simply being an artless, dreary, online-disinhibited contrarian who peddles repetitious "moral" nonsense just for the sake of it, and perhaps because - to him - that's what the internet is for.

Moves
09 Oct 20

@rajk999 said
Actually I think your complacency while your friends and family were abused, sexually and otherwise for decades, by some guy/s you looked up to, is far more interesting. You have what we call here [in local parlance], a pot-hound mentality. A pot hound is a common dog, that look up to their master and allow themselves be abused without any resistance., and they come back for ...[text shortened]... ntinue to post the same nonsense here year after year, I would guess that you dont care to be cured.
I must say your love of Christ and his commands seem to be radiating from within. Keep on shining.

F

Moves
09 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
I must say your love of Christ and his commands seem to be radiating from within.
And, so, what about you? Does "your love of Christ and his commands" radiate from within you?

Moves
09 Oct 20

@fmf said
And, so, what about you? Does "your love of Christ and his commands" radiate from within you?
Whether it does or doesn’t is not for me to say. Feel free to make up your own mind.

F

Moves
09 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
Whether it does or doesn’t is not for me to say. Feel free to make up your own mind.
OK then. Let's not make it about whether you do or you don't in other people's eyes. Let's make it about how you see yourself. Do you see yourself as being someone from whom "the love of Christ and his commands" radiates.

Moves
09 Oct 20

@fmf said
OK then. Let's not make it about whether you do or you don't in other people's eyes. Let's make it about how you see yourself. Do you see yourself as being someone from whom "the love of Christ and his commands" radiates.
As I said before it’s not for me to say. You are welcome to make up your own mind.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Oct 20
1 edit

@dj2becker said
FMF is very polite. Since you invite it, I’ll “make up my own mind”...

On the surface I think your a fake and a prick.
You’re also quite narcissistic, devious and manipulative.
Nothing of Christ whatsoever.

F

Moves
09 Oct 20

@dj2becker said
As I said before it’s not for me to say. You are welcome to make up your own mind.
Huh? You think it's not for you to say... what YOU think?

Seriously?

The question isn't about my mind. It's about yours.

How have you ended up in this intellectual cul-de-sac?