Apologies to all.

Apologies to all.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
How did I "jump into the thread"? I was the first person to respond to the OP and to wish Dasa good luck. What "insults" did you perceive?
Are you effing kidding?!?

You "jumped into the thread" with the very first response.
That's the idea of "jumping into" a conversation: you provide a response.

And now you're feigning you didn't intend to insult?
You're a bigger douche-bag than I previously thought!
I guess we'll just have to call you Douche-Bag...

F

Moves
01 Apr 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Are you effing kidding?!?

You "jumped into the thread" with the very first response.
That's the idea of "jumping into" a conversation: you provide a response.

And now you're feigning you didn't intend to insult?
You're a bigger douche-bag than I previously thought!
I guess we'll just have to call you [b]Douche-Bag
...[/b]
What I said about those two other posters was entirely true [as you well know] and it was intended as ironic comfort - that, at the very least, Dasa had not incurred their wrath or condemnation with his demolition ball behaviour - and this obviously wry and epithet-free comment was delivered as I wished him good luck with his medication and condition.

The reason you are spitting chips over this is because you have a sense of humour deficit that is immune even to a plain explanation of how you've simply got the wrong end of the stick and you have been waving it around in a most daft and dreary way.

Look again at my first post on this thread. There's nothing 'insulting' about it at all. Dasa, robbie and Grampy Bobby, all get a gentle ribbing and Dasa is offered my best wishes. You are probably unaware of what had been going on here for the last week or so. You really do take yourself ~ and your own artless rancour ~ altogether too seriously. 😛

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
What I said about those two other posters was entirely true [as you well know] and it was intended as ironic comfort - that, at the very least, Dasa had not incurred their wrath or condemnation with his demolition ball behaviour - and this obviously wry and epithet-free comment was delivered as I wished him good luck with his medication and condition.

The re ...[text shortened]... or so. You really do take yourself ~ and your own artless rancour ~ altogether too seriously. 😛
Good ol' gentle ribbing.
Must feel good.
Is it for your comfort?
Does that make you the twat?

F

Moves
01 Apr 16
1 edit

Good ol' gentle ribbing.
Must feel good.
Is it for your comfort?
Does that make you the twat?
So. The way I expressed my best wishes did not appeal to your sense of humour. Is that what all this is about? 😕

And ~ it's page 5 ~ and you still haven't offered any good wishes or condolences to Dasa in his supposed "plight". 😛

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
So. The way I expressed my best wishes did not appeal to your sense of humour. Is that what all this is about? 😕

And ~ it's page 5 ~ and you [b]still
haven't offered any good wishes or condolences to Dasa in his supposed "plight". 😛[/b]
Five pages in, DB∞, and neither have you.

F

Moves
01 Apr 16

Five pages in, DB∞, and neither have you.
I wished Dasa good luck with the chronic and severe disabling pain at the beginning of this thread. Take a look at page 1. What are you on about? 😛

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
I wished Dasa good luck with the chronic and severe disabling pain at the beginning of this thread. Take a look at page 1. What are you on about? 😛
We've already discussed this, DB∞.
You only wished him well as an excuse to insult others.

What are you off about?

F

Moves
01 Apr 16

We've already discussed this, DB∞.
You only wished him well as an excuse to insult others.
This is clearly not so. Look at page 1 again. You don't appreciate the humour? Fine. But you seem to be using the fact you didn't like it to [try to] "insult" me, over and over again.

What does all your silly name calling achieve in your mind? 🙂

F

Moves
01 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa
It's true ...........I take very strong meds for chronic and severe disabling pain, and I had run out and was climbing the walls and taking it out on the forum.
FreakyKBH seems to think I didn't really wish you good luck with your chronic and severe disabling pain, but I did. He may well be along soon to send you his good wishes too, although he's been a bit busy on pages 1 to 5 with something else. Your change of demeanour has been most welcome. 😛

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
FreakyKBH seems to think I didn't really wish you good luck with your chronic and severe disabling pain, but I did. He may well be along soon to send you his good wishes too, although he's been a bit busy on pages 1 to 5 with something else. Your change of demeanour has been most welcome. 😛
Oh, what has FreakyKBH wrought???

I totally meant to congratulate, er, wish you well with your wicked cool, I mean, debilitating chronic pain, but got distracted in my primary goal of insulting FMF, Dasa.
My bad.
Hope your terminal hangnail feels better soon.

BTW: FMF and twhitehead are such douche-bags, right?

F

Moves
01 Apr 16

Oh, what has FreakyKBH wrought???

I totally meant to congratulate, er, wish you well with your wicked cool, I mean, debilitating chronic pain, but got distracted in my primary goal of insulting FMF, Dasa.
My bad.
Hope your terminal hangnail feels better soon.

BTW: FMF and twhitehead are such douche-bags, right?
I don't see the point of how you have chosen to behave on this thread. What is it for? Who is it for?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Apr 16

If douche bags had douche bags, you could rightly be hailed as the "douche bag's douche bag's douche bag."
I see your point.....uuuum.

F

Moves
01 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa
I see your point.....uuuum.
A lot of people confronted you when you had your 'lack of meds' problem for several days there. Do you take any comfort, looking back, from the fact that some people in fact got involved in the discussions but chose not to condemn you? You said in your apology: "I was feeling many times that the whole forum was against me, and that my wits were being stretched". In fact, it is apparent that the whole forum was not necessarily against you - at least not vocally. This must be some tiny modicum of relief as you weigh the carnage that occurred. There are some who did not 'pile on' and add to the clamour when your wits were being stretched. 🙂

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
I don't see the point of how you have chosen to behave on this thread. What is it for? Who is it for?
What is it for?
Freedom, little one.

Who is for?
Why, you, of course, darling!

Moves
01 Apr 16

[b]What is it for?
Freedom, little one.

Who is for?
Why, you, of course, darling![/b]
Wise man say;

'Freedom is circular in nature, therefore a man can never truly be free on a flat Earth.'