Apologies to all.

Apologies to all.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Mar 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
The post does seem to be a sneering and insincere mocking of someone with health issues. Ouch!
I can tell you my wife is dealing with disabling pain but does not create posts filled with hate. She is going under the knife tomorrow for the second time in a month in another painful procedure and in another month a major back operation and in a month after that another procedure. In all of that she gives out unconditional love not a word of hatred or self pity.

F

Moves
31 Mar 16

The post does seem to be a sneering and insincere mocking of someone with health issues. Ouch!
I wished Dasa good luck with the chronic and severe disabling pain. The other content of the post was about you and Grampy Bobby.

F

Moves
31 Mar 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
I can tell you my wife is dealing with disabling pain but does not create posts filled with hate. She is going under the knife tomorrow for the second time in a month in another painful procedure and in another month a major back operation and in a month after that another procedure. In all of that she gives out unconditional love not a word of hatred or self pity.
I have personal experience of friends being "off their meds" and it causing emotional turmoil and erratic or manic behaviour ~ later sorted out by going back "on their meds again". But on those occasions the medication was not for pain. Someone posting copious messages on a message board because they were in terrible pain is something new to me. At times when I have experienced strong pain, I've gone nowhere near a computer. Assuming what Dasa has said about the nature of his health problem is true, it does seem an unusual scenario.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Mar 16

Originally posted by twhitehead
I have read it and failed to find your reason. Could you perhaps explain?
Take comfort from the fact that, amidst it all, Grampy Bobby took it upon himself at one point to single you out as "insightful"...
So Dasa complains he wasn't in his right mind (for whatever reason), and that prescription medication is required to keep him stable.
FMF--- instead of initially offering condolences or accolades for honesty--- takes that moment of honest disclosure and hurriedly points out that while Dasa was 'out of his mind' so to speak, one sole person felt he was being "insightful."
You see, these are the actions of a douche bag's douche bag's douche bag.
A triple douche bag, if you will.

rc

Moves
31 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Yes but your wife is not Dasa, just saying. He has apologised, surely it is enough for you?

F

Moves
31 Mar 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Take comfort from the fact that, amidst it all, Grampy Bobby took it upon himself at one point to single you out as "insightful"...
So Dasa complains he wasn't in his right mind (for whatever reason), and that prescription medication is required to keep him stable.
FMF--- instead of initially offering condolences or accolades for honesty--- takes ...[text shortened]... se are the actions of a douche bag's douche bag's douche bag.
A triple douche bag, if you will.
I wished him good luck with the chronic and severe disabling pain. It's the reason he's offered for his atrocious, hateful behaviour these last few days. Of course, we've had almost identical atrocious behaviour from him for several years, none of which he has apologized for.

Even now "on his meds", and no longer in pain, he still insisted that what he was saying was true and that other people were just as hateful as he was. Peculiar apology, yes? Especially in light of the stuff he'd been saying. It was 'interesting', shall we say.

And I think the behaviour of a few other people here has been interesting too, and I said so. Indeed, I think your peculiar attempt at an intervention in the Dasa saga here and now, like this, with me, is interesting too.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
I wished him good luck with the chronic and severe disabling pain. It's the reason he's offered for his atrocious, hateful behaviour these last few days. Of course, we've had almost identical atrocious behaviour from him for several years, none of which he has apologized for.

Even now "on his meds", and no longer in pain, he still insisted that what he was s ...[text shortened]... tempt at an intervention in the Dasa saga here and now, like this, with me, is interesting too.
There is no intervention on my part other than to point out the painfully obvious truth of your douche baggery.

In your embarrassingly small-minded manner, you pounced upon Dasa's time-out apology as an opportunity for you to insult other posters... and then "wished" him good luck.

Classic douche bag behavior.

F

Moves
31 Mar 16

There is no intervention on my part other than to point out the painfully obvious truth of your douche baggery.

In your embarrassingly small-minded manner, you pounced upon Dasa's time-out apology as an opportunity for you to insult other posters... and then "wished" him good luck.

Classic douche bag behavior.
Well I wished him good luck with his condition, which is more than you have done.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 Mar 16

Originally posted by Dasa
This post is an apology because the last 48 hours in this forum have been a marathon for me.

I was feeling many times that the whole forum was against me, and that my wits were being stretched.

I did not like those circumstance,s and hope I do not experience it again.

I must admit it was very much my doing to get myself into that predicament with th ...[text shortened]... it out on the forum.

Sorry guys, I am out of here for the month now.(see ya)

Self exiled.
Already moved on and wish you good health little sparrow. (Joke).

Please note however, you say the last 48 hours have been a marathon for you, I could easily have continued for another 48 days if necessary. Please bear that in mind should you contemplate spamming the forum again with hate filled messages. I have a relentless character and am not easily defeated by men of a mortal disposition.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
Well I wished him good luck with his condition, which is more than you have done.
I don't remember the last time I said anything to Dasa, so why would I start now?
His posts are vile, toxic and typically unworthy of response.
While I don't wish ill upon anyone and pain is no fun, his plight is his plight.
I certainly wouldn't use his plight as an opportunity to make jabs at other posters... and then try to act as though I was actually wishing him well.

Ro

Moves
31 Mar 16

Yes but your wife is not Dasa, just saying. He has apologised, surely it is enough for you?
If someone came into your house and physically attacked someone close to you (God forbid) would you accept his apology for treading mud on your carpet?

Dasa apologised for calling some people 'boofheads' etc. He still advocates genocide against Muslims and believes rape can be justified.

It is interesting to note that the supposed immoral atheists here are far more prominent and sustained in their condemnation of him than many of the Christians. Some actively support him. Some act as apologists for his views on rape. Some just wander off.

F

Moves
31 Mar 16

I certainly wouldn't use his plight as an opportunity to make jabs at other posters... and then try to act as though I was actually wishing him well.
But isn't this what you're doing here now? ~ using this situation surrounding his apology as an opportunity to make jabs at another poster?

I have wished him well ~ you still haven't ~ and while I was at it, I made a humorous comment - to a man who now claims to be 'sober' again - about him being able to take comfort ~ in the midst of all the carnage of his own doing ~ that robbie and Grampy Bobby had behaved the way they did towards him. I even added a 😛 to make it clear.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
But isn't this what you're doing here now? ~ using this situation surrounding his apology as an opportunity to make jabs at another poster?

I have wished him well ~ you still haven't ~ and while I was at it, I made a humorous comment - to a man who now claims to be 'sober' again - about him being able to take comfort ~ in the midst of all the carnage of his ...[text shortened]... e and Grampy Bobby had behaved the way they did towards him. I even added a 😛 to make it clear.
Let me make it as clear to you as your underhandedness is to anyone following this exchange.

YOU used his apology to put two other posters in a disparaging light while attempting to disguise your actions with alleged well-wishes for his condition.
I called you out on your disingenuous act.

All of his vitriolic non-sense posting isn't otherwise worth my time.
This one was all about you, FMF; start to finish.

F

Moves
31 Mar 16
1 edit

YOU used his apology to put two other posters in a disparaging light while attempting to disguise your actions with alleged well-wishes for his condition. I called you out on your disingenuous act.
I used my response to his apology to offer him an idea for some wry or even rueful "comfort" he could take from among the nasty wreckage of the calamity he had brought upon himself. It was something akin to the "good news about the chocolate orange". And I wished him well too, of course. You still haven't, I note. Your concern for his "plight", as you put it, doesn't amount to much does it? Certainly not as much as mine. 😉

F

Moves
31 Mar 16

I don't remember the last time I said anything to Dasa, so why would I start now?
Perhaps because you have just become really concerned about his "plight" and how I have reacted to it. 😛