anti-intellectualism

anti-intellectualism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
24 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by redbarons
rent boy ?
actually no i am a world war one flying ace and par-time submarine commander but my real vocation is a Shaolin monk.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
actually no i am a world war one flying ace and par-time submarine commander but my real vocation is a Shaolin monk.
I held down all the positions you mentioned but gave it all up to play chess.you still managed to fit the rent boy in?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 14

As you feel a persons chess rating is linked to their intellectualism, do you think it is therefore also linked to the quality of job they would hold?

rc

Moves
24 Apr 14

Originally posted by divegeester
As you feel a persons chess rating is linked to their intellectualism, do you think it is therefore also linked to the quality of job they would hold?
quality of job? what are you havering about quality of job?

rc

Moves
24 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
Bedtime in Indonesia!
I wonder what effhim dreams about? probably making a record with Gerry Garcia or something. I wonder what he has nightmares about? Probably the big billy goat gruff or something throwing him over a bridge into the river, falling falling falling into the chasm below as they trip trap across the bridge to eat the lush green grass.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 14

I wonder what effhim dreams about? probably making a record with Gerry Garcia or something. I wonder what he has nightmares about? Probably the big billy goat gruff or something throwing him over a bridge into the river, falling falling falling into the chasm below as they trip trap across the bridge to eat the lush green grass.
On another note, why do you and Galveston75 frequently deliberately misspell the names of your combatant posters?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 14

quality of job? what are you havering about quality of job?
Well mister 1800 chess rating, let me explain it to you in simple terms...

rc

Moves
24 Apr 14
4 edits

On another note, why do you and Galveston75 frequently deliberately misspell the names of your combatant posters?
I make up all my combatant posters aliases, divejester! I dont know of anyone else that does it.

there is wussianne, effhim, proper noobster, divesjester, stinkofone, RajGay, Google Lord, romadrool, radioslobber69, Great Ding Bat etc etc etc

rc

Moves
24 Apr 14

Well mister 1800 chess rating, let me explain it to you in simple terms...
well lets see if you can do a better job than you did of the scripture you cited.

Moves
24 Apr 14

are you saying that chess is not an intellectual exercise? and its you're, not your.
are you more intelligent than your good friend galveston?

rc

Moves
24 Apr 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
are you more intelligent than your good friend galveston?
probably not, he is more wise than me, after all he has the good sense to leave the site.

Moves
24 Apr 14

probably not, he is more wise than me, after all he has the good sense to leave the site.
and he has a pretty poor chess rating. now that weve sorted that out i guess you will no longer be throwing up yours and others chess ratings as a sign of intelligence.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 14

I make up all my combatant posters aliases, divejester! I dont know of anyone else that does it.

there is wussianne, effhim, proper noobster, divesjester, stinkofone, RajGay, Google Lord, romadrool, radioslobber69, Great Ding Bat etc etc etc
Don't you think it's a bit childish?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 14

He hasn't left the site, he plays chess here every day.

F

Moves
25 Apr 14

...you have not a shred of evidence that i have been emotional nor that my arguments have their basis in emotionalism....
I think there is ample evidence: this thread, page 7 onwards. People can judge for themselves. If they reckon I've got it wrong, then I will respond to their analysis.