Another Reason for Jesus Dying

Another Reason for Jesus Dying

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jan 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
He’s not Satan ffs!

Get some perspective, please.
I see you quoted 1 Cor 2 .... continue on to ver 16, Paul says - For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV)

The purpose of the Holy Spirit is to give the believer the mind of Christ.

Here again, Jesus said - .. the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.(John 14:26 KJV)

The doctrines promoted by Christians here are totally alien to Christ and clearly there is no Holy Spirit in you church Christians, bringing to remembrance what Jesus preached.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 22
3 edits

@josephw

And do some presume to overreach indeed.

It is usually due to adding to and taking away from God's Word.

Joseph, others answer FOR you. Would you give me YOUR answer please?

1.) Is the use of the word "trinity" amount for you to adding or taking away from the Bible?

Another question:

2.) Does this verse represent a presumptious overreach of man concerning his relationship to God? Yes or No.

"He who overcomes, to him I will give to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat with My Father on His throne." (Rev. 3:21)

Does this verse indicate human overreach in relation to God ?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Yes. The Trinity doctrine adds that Jesus and God are equal.
A doctrine contrary to the bible
You are confused three persons one being, the Father is greater than the Son, but the Son is no less God, they are One.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jan 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You are confused three persons one being, the Father is greater than the Son, but the Son is no less God, they are One.
That is your church doctrine so good luck with that. The Holy Spirit revealed the truth to Peter

He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.(Matthew 16:15-17 KJV)

Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God

That is what the disciples and Apostles believed. Any thing else is garbage.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
That is your church doctrine so good luck with that. The Holy Spirit revealed the truth to Peter

[i]He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which i ...[text shortened]... the Son of God [/b]

That is what the disciples and Apostles believed. Any thing else is garbage.
Jesus is the Son of God, I agree and like my son he and are human beings not human doings we are defined by who we are not just our roles in life. The Son and the Father are one, neither was created both are God along with the Holy Spirit.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Jesus is the Son of God, I agree and like my son he and are human beings not human doings we are defined by who we are not just our roles in life. The Son and the Father are one, neither was created both are God along with the Holy Spirit.
Ok I agree that is your church doctrine and Im fine with that. Its just not in the bible and the Holy Spirit did not reveal any such doctrine to anyone.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
This is fair criticism.

Why would words like God-ized or We-ized need to be added to a divinely inspired book?
To be fair I don't think sonship means to add to the book.

While the scriptures have a lot to say about the believer being "conformed to image of his Son", and about the new birth, the "one new man" and such, I believe it is a stretch to infer that the scriptures teach that believers ever arrive at a state of being God-ized. With a capital g no less.

In fact, the scriptures teach that God will be reveling his grace to us in the ages to come(forever and ever).

If God is infinite and man is finite, how many eternities will pass before we're anything closely equal with God.

I have enough to wrestle with without being bogged down trying to comprehend the infinite.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Jan 22

@sonship said
@josephw
And do some presume to overreach indeed.

It is usually due to adding to and taking away from God's Word.

Joseph, others answer FOR you. Would you give me YOUR answer please?

1.) Is the use of the word "trinity" amount for you to adding or taking away from the Bible?

Another question:

2.) Does this verse repres ...[text shortened]... r on His throne." (Rev. 3:21)[/b]

Does this verse indicate human overreach in relation to God ?
I will answer within the next day or so.

Thank you for asking.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Ok I agree that is your church doctrine and Im fine with that. Its just not in the bible and the Holy Spirit did not reveal any such doctrine to anyone.
Scriptures not church doctrine is what this doctrine is based on. Jesus is not a created being unless the only one you know was created by you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jan 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Scriptures not church doctrine is what this doctrine is based on. Jesus is not a created being unless the only one you know was created by you.
And I agree again. Nobody is arguing with you. Your church doctrine is based on the scripture. If it were in the scripture then you would have quoted the scripture but you cannot.

'Based on' is not 'clearly stated'. I have posted a clearly stated scriptura of what I believe and what the Apostles believed. You have nothing but church interpretations. And thats fine. Im not arguing. 'Based on' is good enough for you but I have a higher standard. I want to see it CLEARLY STATED.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
And I agree again. Nobody is arguing with you. Your church doctrine is based on the scripture. If it were in the scripture then you would have quoted the scripture but you cannot.

'Based on' is not 'clearly stated'. I have posted a clearly stated scriptura of what I believe and what the Apostles believed. You have nothing but church interpretations. And thats fine. Im ...[text shortened]... g. 'Based on' is good enough for you but I have a higher standard. I want to see it CLEARLY STATED.
You simply say church doctrine to diminish the scripture being used to make the points of doctrine. You know neither the church I go to or it’s doctrine so your reasoning for dismissal of what is being said is all made up from your imagination as is your created Jesus made by you. Since you promote that which scripture rejects Jesus never does that, yet yours does.

Moves
12 Jan 22

@josephw said
To be fair I don't think sonship means to add to the book.

While the scriptures have a lot to say about the believer being "conformed to image of his Son", and about the new birth, the "one new man" and such, I believe it is a stretch to infer that the scriptures teach that believers ever arrive at a state of being God-ized. With a capital g no less.

In fact, the script ...[text shortened]... h God.

I have enough to wrestle with without being bogged down trying to comprehend the infinite.
He has used the analogy 'the son of a horse is a horse.'

What does this tell you about how he reads 'the sons of God'? Is this not adding to scripture?

I think it is more than a 'stretch.' I think God-ized is a blatant attempt to add 'to the book,' to twist what is written.

Moves
12 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
So not “co-equal”?

So two people, one is greater than the other?

But they are “one”?

Weird. Error. Nonsense.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
You simply say church doctrine to diminish the scripture being used to make the points of doctrine. You know neither the church I go to or it’s doctrine so your reasoning for dismissal of what is being said is all made up from your imagination as is your created Jesus made by you. Since you promote that which scripture rejects Jesus never does that, yet yours does.
Nobody cares what church you go to. It's a church doctrine because it is not clearly stated in the bible. A bible doctrine is one that is clearly stated.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 22

@josephw

I will answer within the next day or so.

Thank you for asking.

Thanks. I look forward to it.