Removed by poster

2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '19 09:37
    @thinkofone said
    Why would I believe that?

You seem to have lost the thread.

Or was this just a way to change the subject as a way to avoid admitting you made an unwarranted assumption?
    Your contact evasiveness and furtiveness about what you believe about science and spirituality makes you appear cowardly and dishonest. Why not be more forthright?
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '19 16:582 edits
    @divegeester said
    Your contact evasiveness and furtiveness about what you believe about science and spirituality makes you appear cowardly and dishonest. Why not be more forthright?
    Your constant trolling and dishonesty makes you appear to be a troll and dishonest. Why not engage in reasoned discussion instead? Why not play the ball instead of the man?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '19 18:311 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 01:20
    @thinkofone said
    Why would I believe that?

You seem to have lost the thread.

Or was this just a way to change the subject as a way to avoid admitting you made an unwarranted assumption?
    If you stated clearly what you actually meant then I wouldn't have to make guesses. So state clearly what you meant.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 01:47
    @deepthought said
    If you stated clearly what you actually meant then I wouldn't have to make guesses. So state clearly what you meant.
    I already I spelled out how you made one unwarranted assumption. Do you really need me to spell this out for you too? I really hope that you're just trolling.
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 01:53
    @thinkofone said
    I already I spelled out how you made one unwarranted assumption. Do you really need me to spell this out for you too? I really hope that you're just trolling.
    You don't give them enough credit.

It works the other way as well. For example, the moon landing was fake.
    Would you kindly explain what you meant by this post. It is not obvious to me.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 01:57
    @deepthought said

See page 4.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 01:58
    @deepthought said

Once ThinkOfOne starts with the defensive "you're just trolling" riff ~ and perhaps then comparing you to other posters ~ there's usually no way back for the conversation in progress, regardless of the details of how he tripped over himself at some earlier point in the dialogue.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 01:592 edits
    @fmf said
    Once ThinkOfOne starts with the defensive "you're just trolling" riff ~ and perhaps then comparing you to other posters ~ there's usually no way back for the conversation in progress, regardless of the details of how he tripped over himself at some earlier point in the dialogue.
    Now another troll has come out to play. What a surprise.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 02:06
    @thinkofone said
    Now another troll has come out to play. What a surprise.
    I think you tripped over yourself earlier on this thread and you'll now just call people who think so "trolls" until it all goes away.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 02:11
    @fmf said
    I think you tripped over yourself earlier on this thread and you'll now just call people who think so "trolls" until it all goes away.
    lol. Did you and DG have another planning session over the phone?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 02:12
    @thinkofone said
    lol. Did you and DG have another planning session over the phone?
    In the little psychodrama that's ongoing inside your head, perhaps. You tell us.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 02:16
    @fmf said
    In the little psychodrama that's ongoing inside your head, perhaps. You tell us.
    Recently DG explained how you and DG talked over the phone about what given poster was saying in a given thread. Was DG lying?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 02:20
    @thinkofone said
    Recently DG explained how you and DG talked over the phone about what given poster was saying in a given thread. Was DG lying?
    No, divegeester was not lying. We talk about spiritual topics regularly. But do you actually think you offer material or ideas here on this forum that warrants people like me and him discussing it over the phone?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree