1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 02:36
    @fmf said
    No, divegeester was not lying. We talk about spiritual topics regularly. But do you actually think you offer material or ideas here on this forum that warrants people like me and him discussing it over the phone?
    So much for "little psychodrama", eh?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 02:40
    @thinkofone said
    So much for "little psychodrama", eh?
    Yes. It's very much your little psychodrama - and yours alone - if you imagine you are a poster whose ideas get talked about.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 02:48
    @fmf said
    Yes. It's very much your little psychodrama - and yours alone - if you imagine you are a poster whose ideas get talked about.
    It was just a simple question: ""Did you and DG have another planning session over the phone?"

Given the fact that you and DG discuss posters and what they've been saying, the question was not at all out of line.

Framing it as a " little psychodrama" is a clear indication that you're trolling.

Face it, you've over played your hand.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 02:52
    @thinkofone said
    Framing it as a " little psychodrama" is a clear indication that you're trolling.
    Framing it as a "little psychodrama" is a clear indication to you that I think you have a very overinflated sense of your presence and relevance here.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 03:00
    @thinkofone said
    Ha! Just wait until divegeester and I get on the phone and comb through this exchange between you and me! We will undoubtedly then plan something.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 03:01
    @fmf said
    Framing it as a "little psychodrama" is a clear indication to you that I think you have a very overinflated sense of your presence and relevance here.
    You want to get out of a hole? Stop digging.

You way over played your hand. Get over it.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 03:10
    @divegeester said
    Your contact evasiveness and furtiveness about what you believe about science and spirituality makes you appear cowardly and dishonest. Why not be more forthright?
    Call me. I've just been duffed up by ThinkOfOne. I need to talk.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 08:59
    @thinkofone said
    Your constant trolling and dishonesty makes you appear to be a troll and dishonest. Why not engage in reasoned discussion instead? Why not play the ball instead of the man?
    I’ve asked you straightforward questions about your spiritual and science beliefs (I even started a thread asking you a direct question once) and you are consistently evasive and furtive.

Calling you evasive and furtive is therefore neither trolling nor being dishonest, in fact you saying so is you being furtive. Again .
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 09:051 edit
    @thinkofone said
    It was just a simple question: ""Did you and DG have another planning session over the phone?"

Given the fact that you and DG discuss posters and what they've been saying, the question was not at all out of line.

I think you overestimate your impact in this forum. You would do well to consider that the apparent main interest in you is that you are furtive and evasive. That’s it. You contribute virtually nothing to debate and lean exclusively on this “the words of Jesus” with the “while he walked the earth” evasive suffix.

If you were open about what you actually believed and less furtive and evasive, you would find more people engaged with you in a meaningful way.

Perhaps you are ashamed of what you believe now, or ashamed of what you once believed.
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 11:26
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    "While I concur that ThinkofOne could have expressed himself more clearly in general..."

This part of your sentence pretty much sums up ThinkofOne and is the root cause of the 'irritation' he creates throughout this forum. Frequently he fails to express clearly what he actually believes and presents his views through a veil of secrecy, while at the same time attempting to dissect the views and beliefs of others. It is no wonder people become confused by what he posts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree