You wish.
    Racist.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '22 02:29
    @kingdavid403 said
    Drinking and doing drugs does that.
    I am sitting in my home office at 9 am getting stuck into my working day. Why are you posting like a teenager?
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    23 Jul '22 02:311 edit
    @beowulf said
    Racist.
    You're the one that somehow thinks my grandchildren are mixed race and that that means something bad. Typical Trumptarded fool; point the finger at everyone else for what and who you are. Hilarious.
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    23 Jul '22 02:37
    @beowulf said
    Racist.
    YouTube
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    23 Jul '22 02:421 edit
    @fmf said
    I am sitting in my home office at 9 am getting stuck into my working day. Why are you posting like a teenager?
    stuck? I don't want to hear about you having sexual intercourse with yourself so early in the morning. Try your racist buddy buttfor, or whatever his or her name is.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '22 02:43
    @kingdavid403 said
    stuck? I don't want to hear about you having sexual intercourse with yourself so early in the morning. Try your racist buddy buttfor, or what ever his name is.
    What is it with all this grotty banter?
  9. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    23 Jul '22 02:46
    @fmf said
    What is it with all this grotty banter?
    I thought you were working? Are you lying again?
  10. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    20 Aug '22 23:38
    My belief that life begins at conception is perhaps one of my most fundamental perspectives related to who I am and who my wife is and who our children are and who our ancestors were.

Having said that, I have no interest in imposing this highly personal belief of mine on others, especially women.
    I agree life begins with conception, and it is also sacred.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Aug '22 23:43
    @fmf said
    I believe that life begins at conception and that the sperm fertilizing the egg is the moment the development of a human life’s unique personhood has been initiated.

Probably 50 years ago, this personal belief – drawing, I believe, on both my nature and my nurture – got synthesized into my moral compass. As beliefs go [and as with many of my personal beliefs], it has been con ...[text shortened]... hat, I have no interest in imposing this highly personal belief of mine on others, especially women.
    From what you’ve written, it appears you think abortion is murder. Is that accurate?
  12. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    20 Aug '22 23:46
    @SavedByGrace
    Do you feel that it is not ?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Aug '22 23:58
    @medullah said
    @SavedByGrace
    Do you feel that it is not ?
    Oh, I think it is, but I’m not wound up by it the way I would be if it were legal to murder all 20-year-old people with brown eyes. I mean, murder is murder, so I ought to view them equally, but I don’t.

In the same way, I’d allow exceptions for rape, incest and the life of the mother, even though that position is intellectually inconsistent as well.
  14. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    21 Aug '22 00:26
    @SavedByGrace
    I understand your point of view. It seems very unfair for the victim of rape to have to bear the child of her assailant. I’m such circumstances a morning after pill would seem pretty reasonable.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '22 02:01
    @savedbygrace said
    From what you’ve written, it appears you think abortion is murder. Is that accurate?
    No. I wouldn't use the word "murder" in debating this issue or to describe aborting a foetus prior to viability. The fact that my wife and I couldn't go through with an abortion for our own highly personal deep-seated reasons doesn't motivate me to accuse other people ~ whose beliefs on this matter differ from mine ~ of being "murderers".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree