abortion

abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by Eladar
No, I said the US should be. Iran is at war with us.
But what is the difference between what they are doing and what you would do?

Cape Town

Moves
26 Jan 17

You don't know what it means to be innocent.
Given that you are more than happy nuking children, you don't know either.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
I told you clay has no intrinsic value, it is the Breath of God that gives us intrinsic value. You have evaded my question about the chemical soup. If humans and animals are both a product of your chemical soup and nothing else, what gives humans intrinsic value that animals do not possess?
You spoke of 'chemical soup' not me. As always, you just assume to know what I believe, rather than listening to what I actually say.

How is that working for you?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
26 Jan 17

Only to someone who can't make the distinction between innocent life and evil life.
Wow, the teachings of Jesus just go right over your head don't they?

E

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Wow, the teachings of Jesus just go right over your head don't they?
Says the person who doesn't know God.

The blind trying to lecture a person who sees.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Nice.
It's a womans choice first and foremost, right?
Yeah sure. It's anybody's "choice". Let's kill babies.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
26 Jan 17

Says the person who doesn't know God.

The blind trying to lecture a person who sees.
John 8:7. Seriously now, have you ever actually read the new testament?

E

Moves
26 Jan 17

John 8:7. Seriously now, have you ever actually read the new testament?
That's a popular one among libtards.

Tell me, what does the New Testament say about being a soldier and being a Christian at the same time?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
26 Jan 17

Tell me, what does the New Testament say about being a soldier and being a Christian at the same time?
'Libtards' eh? So you're rejecting that part of the bible, that thing said and done by Jesus himself, because you find it too liberal? And you think of liberality as retarded? And you still think of yourself as a christian?

E

Moves
26 Jan 17
1 edit

'Libtards' eh? So you're rejecting that part of the bible, that thing said and done by Jesus himself, because you find it too liberal? And you think of liberality as retarded? And you still think of yourself as a christian?
I am rejecting your interpretation.

Now can you answer the question I've asked? What is a soldier who becomes a Christian do? Is he supposed to quit the military because it would require him to kill another person?
If you fail to answer, I will assume you don't know, which would help to explain why you don't understand the parts of the Bible that you read.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jan 17

Dude, you're calling Jesus a libtard.

...Dude.

😞

E

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Dude, you're calling Jesus a libtard.

...Dude.

😞
No, I am calling your understand of Jesus a libtard understanding.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
26 Jan 17

I am rejecting your interpretation.

Now can you answer the question I've asked? What is a soldier who becomes a Christian do? Is he supposed to quit the military because it would require him to kill another person?
I fail to see the relevance of this line of enquiry. What has that to do with the death penalty? Or using a nuclear weapon on a city?

But since you ask... in my understanding, it would be acceptable for a christian to take the lives of enemy combatants during the prosecution of a just war. I do not think it would be acceptable for a christian to, for example, deliberately take the lives of innocent bystanders during the same conflict. I suppose an argument could be made to justify a certain amount of collateral casualties, but I don't think anybody who calls himself a christian could justify the use of a nuclear weapon on a city. You're talking about killing hundreds of thousands or even millions of innocent people.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
26 Jan 17

No, I am calling your understand of Jesus a libtard understanding.
Please edify us, what is your interpretation of John 8:7?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You spoke of 'chemical soup' not me. As always, you just assume to know what I believe, rather than listening to what I actually say.

How is that working for you?
I take it then you don't propose the theory of abiogenesis to explain the origin of life?