abortion

abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by apathist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child
Biologically, a child (plural: children) is a human being between the stages of birth and puberty.[1][2] The legal definition of child generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority.[1]

Are human sperm and egg cells children, Eladar?
After how many weeks does an unborn child become more than a lump of cells in your book?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
27 Jan 17

Originally posted by Eladar
Tell me why the living group of uniquely human cells which you once were is not human?

Genetically it is human. It is the earliest stage of human life.
Human cells are not humans. You keep using words wrong.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
27 Jan 17

After how many weeks does an unborn child become more than a lump of cells in your book?
At about 20 to 25 weeks we're sure the fetus has mental activity. Abortion during the first trimester is well before that occurs.

E

Moves
27 Jan 17
1 edit

At about 20 to 25 weeks we're sure the fetus has mental activity. Abortion during the first trimester is well before that occurs.
I didn't ask you that. I asked when is the lump of cells no longer a lump of cells.

E

Moves
27 Jan 17

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/science/living_things/human_life_cycles/read/1/

Human life cycle, see where the human starts.

E

Moves
27 Jan 17

Maybe this will help

http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-week-by-week

E

Moves
27 Jan 17

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1021034/The-tiniest-survivor-How-miracle-baby-born-weeks-legal-abortion-limit-clung-life-odds.html

Baby survives born 21 weeks 6 days.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 17

Your full of human cells, that mean your not human, or are not full of human cells?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Jan 17
3 edits

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Chemical soup or abiogenesis? Make up your mind.

I have made no claim to know how life itself began. In short 'I don't know, but don't like your explanation either.' (I don't know how the tv works, but that doesn't mean i would accept your explanation that it works on fairy dust).
The two aren't mutually exclusive, by the way. Would would you not accept my explanation that a TV was designed by a designer?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 17

Originally posted by josephw
Yeah sure. It's anybody's "choice". Let's kill babies.
you complete moron.

You deliver a baby first before you can give advice on the issue. end of story. Jerk

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 17

That's a popular one among libtards.

Tell me, what does the New Testament say about being a soldier and being a Christian at the same time?
Hi Eltard!!
Hows it goin man?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Jan 17
2 edits

Originally posted by karoly aczel
you complete moron.

You deliver a baby first before you can give advice on the issue. end of story. Jerk
So only mothers should have an opinion on abortion? No one is allowed to speak up for the rights of the unborn child? Should we kill all the mutes because they can't speak for themselves?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 17

You might want to educate yourself concerning traditional Christian beliefs.

Here is something you might understand, it is written from your point of view
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/beliefs/trinity_1.shtml
Answer the question squirming worm

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
So only mothers should have an opinion on abortion? No one is allowed to speak up for the rights of the unborn child? Should we kill all the mutes because they can't speak for themselves?
Yeah. Mothers should have the main say. Because they're mothers. They give birth. men dont.
Simple young 'un

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
This is about abortion, not physically defective people, who have ALREADY been born