abortion

abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Jan 17
3 edits

Originally posted by karoly aczel
This is about abortion, not physically defective people, who have ALREADY been born
So you only became a person when you left your mothers womb? What difference would it make if you were killed inside or outside the womb? Why do you think abortion counseling exists? Is it because deep down we all know it's wrong?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
27 Jan 17

Originally posted by Eladar
Says the child of Satan.
You never answered my question about your weapon arsenal, Eltard. Come on, you're not embarrassed about it are you?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Yeah. Mothers should have the main say. Because they're mothers. They give birth. men dont.
Simple young 'un
Ah ok gotcha, so because the child exits your womb you have the right to kill to it. Makes sense.

Moves
27 Jan 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Ah ok gotcha, so because the child exists your womb you have the right to kill to it. Makes sense.
Because God created man he has the right to kill us.

Gotcha.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Jan 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Because God created man he has the right to kill us.

Gotcha.
If you assume that you are the God of your own universe, it makes sense for you to go ahead and play God.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
27 Jan 17

I didn't ask you that. I asked when is the lump of cells no longer a lump of cells.
I answered your question with my opinion, directly and straight forward.

E

Moves
27 Jan 17

Originally posted by apathist
I answered your question with my opinion, directly and straight forward.
No you did not.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
27 Jan 17
1 edit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/science/living_things/human_life_cycles/read/1/

Human life cycle, see where the human starts.
That doesn't affect my argument. A human cell is not a human. A human egg is not a human. A human sperm is not a human. A fertilized human egg cell is not a human. At some point between fertilization and birth the human begins to exist, and that point is fodder for rational people to discuss.

E

Moves
27 Jan 17

That doesn't affect my argument. A human cell is not a human. A human egg is not a human. A human sperm is not a human. A fertilized human egg cell is not a human. At some point between fertilization and birth the human begins to exist, and that point is fodder for rational people to discuss.
You said only groupings of cells gets aborted. The link I provided showed that well within the first trimester the little one is more than a clump of cells.

E

Moves
27 Jan 17

When rational people discuss when they believe life begins based on the information available, does this mean their decision results in truth?

It seems to me that you simply do not care. Just let someone tell you what to believe. Who cares? These unborn fetuses can't speak out.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 17

So you only became a person when you left your mothers womb? What difference would it make if you were killed inside or outside the womb? Why do you think abortion counseling exists? Is it because deep down we all know it's wrong?
I simply cant understand you, but YES! Yes I'd love to be aborted from this world if I had a say . Serious child.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 17

If you assume that you are the God of your own universe, it makes sense for you to go ahead and play God.
Yeah we're gonna play god.
We're going to try to be intelligent and understanding, wholistic and sustainable. Just like god.

E

Moves
27 Jan 17

All humans were once simply cells, except Adam and Eve.

It is simply a stage in development.

Moves
27 Jan 17

All humans were once simply cells, except Adam and Eve.
Is that because Adam and Eve didn't actually exist?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Jan 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Is that because Adam and Eve didn't actually exist?
Because they didn't have belly buttons.