a reprobate mind

a reprobate mind

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
21 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
Paul says, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved." He says, "If you confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved."

Do you reject this scripture?
What exactly do you think "believing in Him" entails? Believe in what exactly? Are you talking about believing in the "atoning sacrifice"? Something else?

To be clear, I'm asking you what you think. Can you just plainly state it?

Moves
21 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
What exactly do you think "believing in Him" entails? Believe in what exactly? Are you talking about believing in the "atoning sacrifice"? Something else?

To be clear, I'm asking you what you think. Can you just plainly state it?
Well pretty much believe everything the scriptures say about Him, and everything He says, not just picking and choosing what we like. Can't be any more exact than that. Obviously if we believe Him we will also obey Him.

T

Moves
21 Jun 17

Well pretty much believe everything the scriptures say about Him, and everything He says, not just picking and choosing what we like. Can't be any more exact than that. Obviously if we believe Him we will also obey Him.
I'm trying to understand exactly what you think Jesus has in mind when He says to "believe in Him". Why do you refuse to plainly and explicitly state it?

Moves
21 Jun 17
1 edit

I'm trying to understand exactly what you think Jesus has in mind when He says to "believe in Him". Why do you refuse to plainly and explicitly state it?

Believe everything He said and did, can't be more explicit than that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jun 17

You think all the Christians who say they believe in Jesus also obey Jesus ?

T

Moves
21 Jun 17

Believe everything He said and did, can't be more explicit than that.
Actually you could be much more explicit. But you refuse to be.

Here's a way for you to do so: Give me a list of things that you believe Jesus had in mind when He said to "believe in Him". Do it in your own words in decreasing order of importance.

Moves
21 Jun 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
You think all the Christians who say they believe in Jesus also obey Jesus ?
Why do you think someone who actually believes Jesus will not obey him ?

Moves
21 Jun 17

Here's a way for you to do so: Give me a list of things that you believe Jesus had in mind when He said to "believe in Him". Do it in your own words in decreasing order of importance.
I have asked you many questions that you have dodged for example do you believe the entire Bible, the parts you like or none of it?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Jun 17

In other words through out the old testiment and just keep the new. Is that about it?

T

Moves
21 Jun 17

I have asked you many questions that you have dodged for example do you believe the entire Bible, the parts you like or none of it?
This is as bad as trying to have a rational discussion with GoaD.

Can you at least admit that you have refused to be explicit despite your many claims to the contrary?

Moves
21 Jun 17
1 edit

This is as bad as trying to have a rational discussion with GoaD.

Can you at least admit that you have refused to be explicit despite your many claims to the contrary?
So give me an example of what you think 'an explicit answer' to your question is.

T

Moves
21 Jun 17

So give me an example of what you think 'an explicit answer' to your question is.
Why are you pretending that I didn't post the following less than a half hour ago?

This is what it's like trying to have a rational discussion with you. GoaD is little better.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Jun 17

This is what it's like trying to have a rational discussion with you. GoaD is little better.
You just need to up your game sir. (Perhaps stop making things up as you go along).

T

Moves
21 Jun 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You just need to up your game sir. (Perhaps stop making things up as you go along).
Yet another example of how much your posting style is like that of FMJ.

Moves
21 Jun 17

Why are you pretending that I didn't post the following less than a half hour ago?

Everything Jesus said is important, if he wanted me to have a list of his words in decreasing order of importance he would have have given me one.