A perspective on abortion

A perspective on abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
19 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Yes or no answer was all that was required, you could throw in your reasoning too
if you like.
Make your point, KellyJay. If I have ever said anything that has made you think I would murder a three year old child for any reason, then work it into what you have to say, and then ask me a better, more grownup question.

F

Moves
19 Oct 18
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
So it's not "murder"? It's not an "innocent child"? How did your "absolute morality" apply to this abandonment of terminology and justification?

V

Moves
19 Oct 18

V

Moves
19 Oct 18

F

Moves
19 Oct 18

Wiki:

Sexual and reproductive health and rights or SRHR is an intrepretation of human rights applied to sexuality and reproduction. It is a combination of four fields that in some contexts are more or less distinct from each other, but less so or not at all in other contexts. These four fields are sexual health, sexual rights, reproductive health and reproductive rights. In the concept of SRHR, these four fields are treated as separate but inherently intertwined.

Wiki:

Women's reproductive rights may include some or all of the following: the right to legal and safe abortion; the right to birth control; freedom from coerced sterilization and contraception; the right to access good-quality reproductive healthcare; and the right to education and access in order to make free and informed reproductive choices. Reproductive rights may also include the right to receive education about sexually transmitted infections and other aspects of sexuality, and protection from practices such as female genital mutilation (FGM).

F

Moves
19 Oct 18

You think that "justification" applies to all three cases? In cases of rape and incest can't the babies be adopted and the mothers counselled?

V

Moves
19 Oct 18

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Oct 18

@fmf said
Make your point, KellyJay. If I have ever said anything that has made you think I would murder a three year old child for any reason, then work it into what you have to say, and then ask me a better, more grownup question.
Its a simple yes or no question, please answer it. You can give your reasons for
your answers. Is what you are doing here called a deflection to avoid the question?

F

Moves
19 Oct 18

But they can "murder" (your term) the "innocent baby" (your term) if they want to in cases of non-life-threatening pregnancy caused by rape or incest, right?

F

Moves
19 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Its a simple yes or no question, please answer it. You can give your reasons for
your answers. Is what you are doing here called a deflection to avoid the question?
Make your point and if you have reason to believe I would murder a three year old child, incorporate it into the question.

F

Moves
19 Oct 18

Would making abortion illegal in the US be "much of an imposition on" women who support Roe v Wade?

V

Moves
19 Oct 18

V

Moves
19 Oct 18

V

Moves
19 Oct 18

Moves
19 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
I doubt it's a true story.
Any reason you didn't credit your source?