2nd greatest question

2nd greatest question

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Oct 17

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Oct 17

Originally posted by @josephw
It's just your opinion that it's my opinion, but it's not my opinion, it's an observable fact, the universe was created.
You observed our universe being created!!! Holy cow, jo. I'm impressed.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
We both look at an apple on the ground and agree it is an observable fact that the apple exists. How the apple got there however is not an observable fact, if neither of us were there to witness its arrival.
Yes, but we know by observation that the apple had an arrival, and by observation we know the universe exists by design based on the fact that every molecule contains information, information that logically had to be pre-existing.

Pre-existing information in the mind of a creator. Then came the apple. By design. Not by chance. An eternity of time would not be enough to bring into existence anything from nothing.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Oct 17

Yes, but we know by observation that the apple had an arrival, and by observation we know the universe exists by design based on the fact that every molecule contains information, information that logically had to be pre-existing.

Pre-existing information in the mind of a creator. Then came the apple. By design. Not by chance. An eternity of time would not be enough to bring into existence anything from nothing.
You are just stacking up turtles. No one said things come from nothing, and if apples need a creator, so do the gods.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Oct 17

Originally posted by @apathist
You observed our universe being created!!! Holy cow, jo. I'm impressed.
Why obfuscate what I said apathist? I didn't say I observed the universe being created. Read what I said and acknowledge my intent. Don't twist what I said into something I didn't say.

What I'm saying is that it is observable that the universe was created.

Moves
30 Oct 17

Why obfuscate what I said apathist? I didn't say I observed the universe being created. Read what I said and acknowledge my intent. Don't twist what I said into something I didn't say.

No it isn't.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Oct 17

Originally posted by @apathist
You are just stacking up turtles. No one said things come from nothing, and if apples need a creator, so do the gods.
Some argue that the matter and energy that exists has always existed. There is no observable evidence to validate that idea.

It's a simple concept. All that exists was created by God. Irrefutable. It can only be denied.

All other explanations raise endless questions, doubts and conjectures opened to interpretation and opinion.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Oct 17

No it isn't.
Yes it is. Note the order and information contained within every molecule. That information didn't just exist of its own. There is an intelligence behind it all, orchestrating the whole universe. An observable fact.

F

Moves
31 Oct 17

Yes it is. Note the order and information contained within every molecule. That information didn't just exist of its own. There is an intelligence behind it all, orchestrating the whole universe. An observable fact.
It's an opinion based on a combination of your observations and the prism of superstition through which you see yourself and the world we live in.

Moves
31 Oct 17

"An eternity of time would not be enough to bring into existence anything from nothing."

And yet that's what happened. (Though we are probably viewing 'nothing' differently). - I suspect an eternity of time would not be enough for you to accept that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Oct 17

"An eternity of time would not be enough to bring into existence anything from nothing."

And yet that's what happened. (Though we are probably viewing 'nothing' differently). - I suspect an eternity of time would not be enough for you to accept that.
Do not suggest things you cannot bring evidence for as truth, while at the same time
asking for evidence for things others cannot prove. "And yet that is what happened." BS
there brother, you have nothing to prove that, viewing nothing isn't difficult there is lack of
all things, lack of space, time, energy, and matter. So under those conditions nothing is
there to change, nothing is there because there isn't even a there to be there.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Oct 17

You are correct. In eternity (past) God brought into existence the universe and everything contained therein from nothing.

It's called creation. God made it so that even a child can comprehend it.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
31 Oct 17

No it is not. What is observable is that the universe exists.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
31 Oct 17

You overstate your case.
Whatever useful point you might have brought is lost now.

Moves
31 Oct 17
1 edit

You are correct. In eternity (past) God brought into existence the universe and everything contained therein from nothing.

It's called creation. God made it so that even a child can comprehend it.
Please evidence that it was the Christian God and not a Hindu God. (And why a Hindu is incorrect if they see creation as observable evidence for the existence of Brahma).

Thanks.