2 Thessalonians 3:10

2 Thessalonians 3:10

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Rajk999 to Suzianne
You are just another Christian hypocrite parading and trolling and thumbing down people and not content of their post and trying to make fake internet friends.
I too have often wondered what kind of Christian Suzianne wants to be seen as. All I see (and get) is a jumble of vanity, scorn, victim cards, and a lack of integrity when it comes to debating anything or exhibiting even one ounce of principle. Regardless of the political stripes she may favour, she strikes me ~ as does Eladar ~ as being symptomatic of the deep hole of grotty discourse that much of the American public domain has slumped into.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
I too have often wondered what kind of Christian Suzianne wants to be seen as. All I see (and get) is a jumble of vanity, scorn, victim cards, and a lack of integrity when it comes to debating anything or exhibiting even one ounce of principle. Regardless of the political stripes she may favour, she strikes me ~ as does Eladar ~ as being symptomatic of the deep hole of grotty discourse that much of the American public domain has slumped into.
And here we have another forum bobblehead whose only measurement of "principle" or "integrity" is whether someone agrees with him or not. Yes, we understand that he despises Americans and Christians, and so that sets me up as a "double loser" in his mind. Luckily, my measure of self-worth doesn't depend on who he likes or doesn't like this week.

F

Moves
23 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
And here we have another forum bobblehead whose only measurement of "principle" or "integrity" is whether someone agrees with him or not. Yes, we understand that he despises Americans and Christians, and so that sets me up as a "double loser" in his mind. Luckily, my measure of self-worth doesn't depend on who he likes or doesn't like this week.
Its's not about whether you and I agree or disagree. And it's not about whether I hate Christians and Americans, which of course I don't. But it is about your self-worth, Suzianne. You're a self-identified Christian posting about Christian topics on a forum populated by people interested in spiritual issues and themes. What aspects of your interpersonal behaviour and Christian persona do you believe people here might wish to emulate or learn from?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Do you not agree that a hypocrite is someone who does not practice what they preach?
In general, a hypocrite can be more accurately defined as someone who makes claims to live or act a certain way but does not. Some people [like you] define a hypocrite as one who tells others to do something that he cannot do himself.

In the case of the doctrine of Christ I disagree that the second definition [yours] should be applied. It is your belief that nobody can live up to the commandments of Christ. From that it follows that if someone were preach this doctrine then he is a hypocrite. Therefore nobody can or should preach that doctrine... according to you. Something is fundamentally wrong with that scenario and your definition of hypocrite.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Its's not about whether you and I agree or disagree. And it's not about whether I hate Christians and Americans, which of course I don't. But it is about your self-worth, Suzianne. You're a self-identified Christian posting about Christian topics on a forum populated by people interested in spiritual issues and themes. What aspects of your interpersonal behaviour and Christian persona do you believe people here might wish to emulate or learn from?
One thing I can say is that she is pretty good at brownnosing those who preach this OSAS doctrine. 🙂

F

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
One thing I can say is that she is pretty good at brownnosing those who preach this OSAS doctrine. 🙂
She's always willing to make scathing comments about the OSAS doctrine and direct them at me when I reiterate the doctrine for the purposes of discussion (the same goes for the eternal torture doctrine) but I can hardly ever remember her confronting any of the proponents of those doctrines - even to the point of making her own beliefs seem wishy-washy at times.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
23 Dec 16

In general, a hypocrite can be more accurately defined as someone who makes claims to live or act a certain way but does not. Some people [like you] define a hypocrite as one who tells others to do something that he cannot do himself.

In the case of the doctrine of Christ I disagree that the second definition [yours] should be applied. It is your belief ...[text shortened]... g to you. Something is fundamentally wrong with that scenario and your definition of hypocrite.
Definition of hypocrite:
: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Definition of hypocrite:
: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite
Continued demonstration of your poor ability to think and to reason. I made a comment. All you are able to muster is a copy and paste definition?

Do you have a comment on my point that by YOUR OWN STATEMENT that nobody can follow Christ's commandments, then that means that nobody is qualified to preach it otherwise they are hypocrites? Is there anything in brain of yours that is able to reason and make an intelligent comment?

E

Moves
23 Dec 16

Continued demonstration of your poor ability to think and to reason. I made a comment. All you are able to muster is a copy and paste definition?

Do you have a comment on my point that by YOUR OWN STATEMENT that nobody can follow Christ's commandments, then that means that nobody is qualified to preach it otherwise they are hypocrites? Is there anything in brain of yours that is able to reason and make an intelligent comment?
If you preach it as you define it you are a false teacher.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Eladar
If you preach it as you define it you are a false teacher.
?? That sentence makes no sense ??

Care to try again and try to write clearly.

E

Moves
23 Dec 16
1 edit

?? That sentence makes no sense ??

Care to try again and try to write clearly.
Your assumptions about the meaning of yhe scriptures ate wrong. If you preach false doctrine you are a false teacher.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Dec 16

Your assumptions about the meaning of yhe scriptures ate wrong. If you preach false doctrine you are a false teacher.
Exactly what assumptions?

E

Moves
23 Dec 16

Exactly what assumptions?
That one gets to heaven by the specific works you like to quote. What you call good works.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Dec 16

That one gets to heaven by the specific works you like to quote. What you call good works.
Jesus welcomes into the Kingdom of God, those who follow his commandments.

That is what I said and that is in the Bible.

Lets not go there again.

E

Moves
23 Dec 16

Jesus welcomes into the Kingdom of God, those who follow his commandments.

That is what I said and that is in the Bible.

Lets not go there again.
What he means by his commands is where you go astray.