Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Aug 22

@mike69 said
Ball and man in one place, I was only looking for things of unity nothing personal. I also just thought you would like talking about some of the things you post. I didn’t realize it was a did you know only thread. I will also stay out of your thread.

MiCu
What does "ball and man in one place" even mean?

Instead of searching for unity, why not accept and enjoy disunity?

Thank goodness you didn't think I thought that Suzi thought that Rusty thought that Rookie thought that I might have thought -- because really!

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
12 Aug 22

My teacher said to me,
“The treasure house
within you contains everything,
and you are free to use it.
You don’t need to seek outside.”

Dazhu (487–593)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Aug 22

This thread is the spiritually forum’s version of Very Rusty’s “did you know” thread.

I.E. copy-pasted vacuous pretension.

Moves
12 Aug 22

@divegeester said
This thread is the spiritually forum’s version of Very Rusty’s “did you know” thread.

Hey Dive,
Did you see where the FAITH HOPE LOVE CLAN has started back up and looking for new members? If not click out now and go below to the CLAN FORUMS for INFORMATION, CLAN LINK, along with mission statement and goals! Get up!, now!, Dive, set an example!, Hurry your sunglasses can wait it’s dark out.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Aug 22

@mike69 said
Hey Dive,
Did you see where the FAITH HOPE LOVE CLAN has started back up and looking for new members? If not click out now and go below to the CLAN FORUMS for INFORMATION, CLAN LINK, along with mission statement and goals! Get up!, now!, Dive, set an example!, Hurry your sunglasses can wait it’s dark out.
Go to bed with some water.

Moves
13 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Go to bed with some water.
🥺, that’s not nice, I almost shed a tear😢.

Moves
13 Aug 22

For you.🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Aug 22

@mike69 said that’s not nice, I almost shed a tear
It was good advice and well needed.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Aug 22

@divegeester said

What's the matter, not enough made-up pseudo-Christian dogma-twaddle?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Aug 22

@mike69 said
Hey Dive,
Can we keep the clan ads to the Clans forum?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Aug 22

@kevin-eleven said
On a tangent, I think this might have happened in some Zen mentoring situations.

The student says something. The master remains silent. The student says more. The master remains silent.

Etc.
The master finally speaks once the student has learned.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
13 Aug 22

God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches by means of opposites so that you will have two wings to fly, not one.

~ Rumi

Moves
13 Aug 22

@suzianne said
Can we keep the clan ads to the Clans forum?
Hey Suzanne,
Did you see where the FAITH HOPE LOVE CLAN has started back up and looking for new members? If not click out now and go below to the CLAN FORUMS for INFORMATION, CLAN LINK, along with mission statement and goals! Fly on over now!, set an example! Hurry your hair can wait, as fast as you fly it will end up in a ball anyway. Can you snap a picture from overhead of the new clan front to hang inside? Up up and away with you, you don’t want to be late.

Moves
13 Aug 22

@mike69 said
Hey Suzanne,
Did you see where the FAITH HOPE LOVE CLAN has started back up and looking for new members? If not click out now and go below to the CLAN FORUMS for INFORMATION, CLAN LINK, along with mission statement and goals! Fly on over now!, set an example! Hurry your hair can wait, as fast as you fly it will end up in a ball anyway. Can you snap a picture from overhead of the new clan front to hang inside? Up up and away with you, you don’t want to be late.
It's more likely you'll nudge her towards atheism.

Moves
13 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It's more likely you'll nudge her towards atheism.
She’s had a heart of hate and judgement from a clouded closed mind long before I came along.