That's not Manly!!

That's not Manly!!

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jun 08

Originally posted by muppyman
Thank you for the advice, but, unfortunately I come from a generation where trust was automatic and universal. I realise that those days have gone and can never return, but does that necessarily mean I should forsake my standards?
Which generation is this?

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
28 Jun 08

In that case I require 1904 losses to be erased as due to insufficient chess ability I was beaten and this is not fair 🙁

N

The sky

Moves
28 Jun 08

Originally posted by Mctayto
In that case I require 1904 losses to be erased as due to insufficient chess ability I was beaten and this is not fair 🙁
True, that's clearly discrimination against people with CDD (Chess Deficit Disorder). Everybody should get the same number of wins, or all games should simply end in draws.

m

Moves
28 Jun 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Which generation is this?
Actually, it was from the 1930's to 1940's in what was then a good country.

m

Moves
28 Jun 08

Fairness has always been a ficticious, but nevertheless hoped-for commodity, like Heaven.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
29 Jun 08

Fairness has always been a ficticious, but nevertheless hoped-for commodity, like Heaven.
:'( you mean heaven isn't real :'( :'(

m

Moves
29 Jun 08

:'( you mean heaven isn't real :'( :'(
It's just a cardboard replica I'm afraid, sorry.

g

Moves
01 Jul 08
1 edit

The players profile says "a girl, 15 years old, from Iran"
Hardly a guy crying, but girls are permitted to do so.
Give her time to grow up and learn how the game actually works on the net. ((It is not too long ago that chess was actually outlawed in her country.))
pardon?!?!
you dont have to post when you know nothing

F

Moves
02 Jul 08

Originally posted by gelareh
pardon?!?!
you dont have to post when you know nothing
Muppyman posted a nice and humourus remark about things that everyone already knows. Nothing to be upset of...

g

Moves
02 Jul 08

Silence is the best answer for a group of people with low level of culture and information

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
02 Jul 08

Silence is the best answer for a group of people with low level of culture and information
Too bad you can't seem to pull it off.

g

Moves
03 Jul 08

heh...!you know what's the problem?!?!it seems that you cant get where you are...ur in the forum that's all abt chess.if ur gonna spam ,it's better to go some where else like big fo0t forum!

m

Moves
04 Jul 08

heh...!you know what's the problem?!?!it seems that you cant get where you are...ur in the forum that's all abt chess.if ur gonna spam ,it's better to go some where else like big fo0t forum!
This forum is about site ideas, not necessarily restricted to just chess. I also seems you take exception to something I wrote trying to defend you. If your description of yourself on your profile page is true, then what I mentioned about chess in your country happened well before you were born. On the other hand, if your description was false, then I wonder if you are worth anyone's support.

g

Moves
04 Jul 08

what i wrote in my profile is exactly true abt myself!
15.f.IRAN
i'm not sick to tell wrong abt my self!
maybe i got wrong,i thought you said chess had been recently start in my country..some Thing that's wrong.
if i got the wrong,Sry 😳
but f you still can't belive me,you can take a look at my blog,see the language!it's perSian~~~> www.gm15.blogfa.com

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
04 Jul 08
3 edits