Rec count

Rec count

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Aug 08

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
they did before.
So there's always a chance.
It's too trivial a matter to get worked up about.

DS

Moves
05 Aug 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
It's too trivial a matter to get worked up about.
That's true.

As it is just a trivial matter I'm sure no one will worry if it is brought back. 🙂

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Aug 08

That's true.

As it is just a trivial matter I'm sure no one will worry if it is brought back. 🙂
The Site Admins are unlikely to reverse a decision already made on the basis that few people care either way.

DS

Moves
05 Aug 08

The Site Admins are unlikely to reverse a decision already made on the basis that few people care either way.
But I think more than a "few people" do care, and in fact at least 18 have shown that in this thread.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
06 Aug 08

But I think more than a "few people" do care, and in fact at least 18 have shown that in this thread.
It's actually 19 now, no1 decided to give a sarcastic rec. I'd give it back if I could, since he is so negative about this.

e
Black Mark

walking to and fro

Moves
06 Aug 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
It's actually 19 now, no1 decided to give a sarcastic rec. I'd give it back if I could, since he is so negative about this.
I ll recommend it too .... so i can use one on every asinine post that I come across ... oh kind of like the one I just did on more recs! In case you do succeed in your quest...and given the amount of drivel ... you better ask for a thousand recs minimum or unlimited.

DS

Moves
06 Aug 08

Originally posted by epic0002
I ll recommend it too .... so i can use one on every asinine post that I come across ... oh kind of like the one I just did on more recs! In case you do succeed in your quest...and given the amount of drivel ... you better ask for a thousand recs minimum or unlimited.
You and No1 SAY you rec'd this, but for all we know it could be a pathetic attempt to undermine the significance of the high number of people agreeing with this.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
06 Aug 08

I believe Russ is on a little vacation now, but when he is back we should just get him to put up a vote.

Let the people speak!

Majority rules!

Viva la revolution!

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
06 Aug 08

You and No1 SAY you rec'd this, but for all we know it could be a pathetic attempt to undermine the significance of the high number of people agreeing with this.
If people really wanted to show support for this idea then they should send feedback stating that.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 Aug 08

LMAO! I couldn't be bothered to lie about something so unimportant.

F

Moves
06 Aug 08

20 yey, how many ney?
If we are 10000 active players at RHP then 20 yeys is not many.

I think the silence majority wins here.

DS

Moves
06 Aug 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
20 yey, how many ney?
If we are 10000 active players at RHP then 20 yeys is not many.

I think the silence majority wins here.
There's nowhere near 10000 forum posters [or readers, I doubt; probably lucky if there's 200] but don't let facts get in the way of your spouting LOL - you haven't thus far.

F

Moves
06 Aug 08

There's nowhere near 10000 forum posters [or readers, I doubt; probably lucky if there's 200] but don't let facts get in the way of your spouting LOL - you haven't thus far.
What I was saying is that you cannot count the yey votes if you don't count the ney votes as well.

But if there were a vote I would vote ney. I think the rec system is good as it is. I don't want any change. There are more important things for Russ to implement than an altered rec system. So "Ney" from me.

There, I have voted.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
07 Aug 08

LMAO! I couldn't be bothered to lie about something so unimportant.
If it's so trivial to you, then go the hell away. EVERYONE would be much better off without you.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
07 Aug 08

Originally posted by Crowley
I believe Russ is on a little vacation now, but when he is back we should just get him to put up a vote.

Let the people speak!

Majority rules!

Viva la revolution!
I know of a few who have sent feedback besides me. Good to know he is awaym thanks for the news.