Rec count

Rec count

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
07 Aug 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
20 yey, how many ney?
If we are 10000 active players at RHP then 20 yeys is not many.

I think the silence majority wins here.
It doesn't matter what the silent majority thinks. It only matters what Russ thinks! 😵

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
07 Aug 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
I know of a few who have sent feedback besides me. Good to know he is awaym thanks for the news.
Sending feedback accompanied by huge amounts of trolling is the way to go.

That's how the rec count was removed.

D

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
07 Aug 08

What I was saying is that you cannot count the yey votes if you don't count the ney votes as well.

But if there were a vote I would vote ney. I think the rec system is good as it is. I don't want any change. There are more important things for Russ to implement than an altered rec system. So "Ney" from me.

There, I have voted.
Thanks for your opinion.

I'm just curious, how exactly is the current system "good as it is"? There are only 3 posts on the recommend first page with more than 1 rec. There is absolutely no differentiation between the 4th post on page 1 and the last post on page 3.

When you say "the rec system is good as it is", should we just take it to mean that you never use either the recommend button, nor the Recommended posts page.

Honesty is always the best policy Fabian.

D

F

Moves
07 Aug 08

Originally posted by SwissGambit
It doesn't matter what the silent majority thinks. It only matters what Russ thinks! 😵
Right you are. (I remember that I've written the like at some time, didn't I? 🙂 )

Why is this such a big issue by such a few members, anyway?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
07 Aug 08

Right you are. (I remember that I've written the like at some time, didn't I? 🙂 )

I suppose everybody has their own crusade to undertake.

Didn't you spend hours crusading to change the vacation system?

D

DS

Moves
07 Aug 08

The few members seeing it as a big issue are: you and ??????

The rest of us [well mostly] just think it would be a worthwhile change.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
08 Aug 08
1 edit

go away

new rec count: 22

F

Moves
08 Aug 08

go away

new rec count: 22
You want me to leave? Why? Because I don't have the exactly the same opinon as you have? You don't want a democratic vote? 🙂

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
08 Aug 08

From a customer's standpoint, it can be irritating when features are taken away, yet subscription cost remains the same.

Personally, I'd say conditional moves and rating floors are more urgently needed, but I'd vote for unlimited recs and rec counters if given the chance.

F

Moves
08 Aug 08

Originally posted by SwissGambit
From a customer's standpoint, it can be irritating when features are taken away, yet subscription cost remains the same.

Personally, I'd say conditional moves and rating floors are more urgently needed, but I'd vote for unlimited recs and rec counters if given the chance.
Well, do we have more or less features compared with the day the unlimited recs was taken away? I think you get more for the money today than then.

I too think that conditional moves should be for everyone. Some have it, some don't. If Russ has problems with some of it's details, then strip them and give us rest, that's my advice. But Russ rules.

I remember the problems with the unlimited recs back then. I don't som of the members are not mature enough for this. But if Russ raise the limit from 10 to 20 and we'll se what happens.

But again, I don't really care much. 10 is fine for me. If someone is bullying me for not having the same opinion as him, and he says yes, then I vote no only for the heck of it.

R
OK SORRY

Moves
08 Aug 08

Now that the forum tyrant has departed, it time to take them back.

The rec count must return, and the forums will live again!

FREEDOM!
I would recommend that twice if possible!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
08 Aug 08

and he says yes, then I vote no only for the heck of it.
Nice to know that you've got the best interests of the site on your mind, and you aren't just a mindless troll. 🙄

D

F

Moves
08 Aug 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Nice to know that you've got the best interests of the site on your mind, and you aren't just a mindless troll. 🙄

D
This is not a big deal, I tell you!
Whatever I vote, Russ has the last word.
I'm not trolling in this thread, others are.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
08 Aug 08

Originally posted by Mctayto
hmmm
If he leaves then we don't have a worthy villian to step into his shoes :'(
I'll do it if nobody else wants the job😉😛

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
08 Aug 08

Well, do we have more or less features compared with the day the unlimited recs was taken away? I think you get more for the money today than then.

I too think that conditional moves should be for everyone. Some have it, some don't. If Russ has problems with some of it's details, then strip them and give us rest, that's my advice. But Russ rules.

I ...[text shortened]... t having the same opinion as him, and he says yes, then I vote no only for the heck of it.
Still, why risk alienating customers by taking away one of their favorite features?