Moderating the culture of abuse

Moderating the culture of abuse

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
07 Jun 19
1 edit

I guess ponderable did not think that ghost and Suzi piling on to my response to moonbus was enough people. He needed to pile on as well.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jun 19

@ponderable said
That was Eladar's conclusion not Suziannes.
Do you feel in this case Suzie Q needs your help? 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jun 19
1 edit

@eladar said
I guess ponderable did not think that ghost and Suzi piling on to my response to moonbus was enough people. He needed to pile on as well.
You will notice there is a little group who stick together and help each other out. 😉

Pay them no mind, do your own thing and don't let them bother your day in any way!! 😉

They need to support each other. I can see you are your own man and go your own way even have your own opinions, good qualities to have!

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
08 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
You will notice there is a little group who stick together and help each other out. 😉

Pay them no mind, do your own thing and don't let them bother your day in any way!! 😉

They need to support each other. I can see you are your own man and go your own way even have your own opinions, good qualities to have!

-VR
Or he could grow a pair and stop acting like a wee sissy
Not like i care about freeloaders

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jun 19
2 edits

@roma45 said
Or he could grow a pair and stop acting like a wee sissy
Not like i care about freeloaders
Wait now, you aren't allowed to put down the freeloaders....oops I mean non-subs on here....No just can't call them non-sub-scum that was it!!!

roma you know I don't like it when a bunch of people pick on one person. I'll stick up for that person every time!!!

It doesn't make him a 'wee sissy' because he has a bunch of bullies picking at him!!! Kind of like the pack mentality they see a weakness and go after it, hell they still try it with me to no avail of course!!! 😉

Here is the real funny part. They will throw the TOS at you when they are breaking the same rules in the TOS....How can one help but laugh at that? 😉

-VR

E

Moves
08 Jun 19

@roma45

Hey look another abusive arse jouns in. At least the moderator stepped in the stop him.

st johnstone

Moves
08 Jun 19

@eladar said
@roma45

Hey look another abusive arse jouns in. At least the moderator stepped in the stop him.
Its joins..
Glad to be of help.

Plus not joining in only read OP...what a cry baby or attention seeker
But who cares.

st johnstone

Moves
08 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Wait now, you aren't allowed to put down the freeloaders....oops I mean non-subs on here....No just can't call them non-sub-scum that was it!!!

roma you know I don't like it when a bunch of people pick on one person. I'll stick up for that person every time!!!

It doesn't make him a 'wee sissy' because he has a bunch of bullies picking at him!!! Kind of like the pac ...[text shortened]... when they are breaking the same rules in the TOS....How can one help but laugh at that? 😉

-VR
Totally disagree.
Hes a wee sissy for moaning he cant report posts a grass bag as well can't even spell joins..

NSS

E

Moves
08 Jun 19

@roma45

Ok then. Glad to see all the typical jerks are aboard. The site has a few good people, but most of the active posters are really sad people who feel the need to relieve themselves on internet boards.

Moves
08 Jun 19

@eladar said
@roma45

Ok then. Glad to see all the typical jerks are aboard. The site has a few good people, but most of the active posters are really sad people who feel the need to relieve themselves on internet boards.
I don't think you're cut out for these forums.

Have you considered mumsnet?!

st johnstone

Moves
08 Jun 19

@eladar said
@roma45

Maybe just maybe if you posted something funny or slightly interesting and checked spelling you might not come across as being so pathetic.

st johnstone

Moves
08 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Whats got his panties in knot?

E

Moves
08 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Of course you do not think so. You and ypur kind do as this thread demonstrates.

Pathetic people who are bored and want to feel like their opinion matters and want to have control over something in their lives.

Moves
08 Jun 19

@roma45 said
Whats got his panties in knot?
Quick update:

1. Someone offended his family in Debates.
2. He reported the offending post.
3. Unhappy with the lack of Mod action, he retaliated in a completely different forum posting some vile stuff at Suzianne.
4. He claims it was just an experiment.
5. He's a complete saddo.

E

Moves
08 Jun 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Quick update:

1. Someone offended his family in Debates.
2. He reported the offending post.
3. Unhappy with the lack of Mod action, he retaliated in a completely different forum posting some vile stuff at Suzianne.
4. He claims it was just an experiment.
5. He's a complete saddo.
Vile stuff or the exact same stuff?

Why is it vile when applied to Suzi but not others?