Ignore List Doesn't Work - Another Reason?

Ignore List Doesn't Work - Another Reason?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
25 Jun 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Crowley
I don't see adram 'following you around' the forums.

Please point me towards this 'nastiness', because I have no idea what you're talking about.

adram did not attack you anywhere that I can see in this thread. If anything YOUR posts could be construed as aggressive, not his.

RE "Things that make Gastel cry" thread: Did you alert the thread in questi ave sent feedback about these concerns of yours, please wait for the admins to respond.
I cannot alert the thread as I am no longer a subscriber. thanks for understanding how the site works! Also, thank you for not taking the thread down now that you have obviously heard the complaint. Great job... I'm sure you should enjoy your paycheck without any grief whatsoever.

Also, his insulting posts have been removed from the thread and his threatening posts were in a thread that is now deleted.

Good job though. Admins did nothing originally, and now I have to prove the crapulence that is being unfairly heaped upon me.

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
25 Jun 08

Originally posted by Gastel
I cannot alert the thread as I am no longer a subscriber. thanks for understanding how the site works! Also, thank you for not taking the thread down now that you have obviously heard the complaint. Great job... I'm sure you should enjoy your paycheck without any grief whatsoever.

Also, his insulting posts have been removed from the thread and his threa ...[text shortened]... thing originally, and now I have to prove the crapulence that is being unfairly heaped upon me.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hrIwPLR00

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
25 Jun 08

Also, his insulting posts have been removed from the thread and his threa ...[text shortened]... thing originally, and now I have to prove the crapulence that is being unfairly heaped upon me.
Does a post keep it's 'impact' after it is hidden?

Look, I believe you are overreacting, but I never saw these posts or threads you are referring to, so I will reserve judgement...

You are definitely overreacting now in any case and you are a paranoid prima donna to boot.

BTW, forum user paranoia is all 'paycheck' I get, so I suppose I'm having a good moth in June!

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
25 Jun 08

Does a post keep it's 'impact' after it is hidden?

Look, I believe you are overreacting, but I never saw these posts or threads you are referring to, so I will reserve judgement...

You are definitely overreacting now in any case and you are a paranoid prima donna to boot.

BTW, forum user paranoia is all 'paycheck' I get, so I suppose I'm having a good moth in June!
Well my thought would be that you are under reacting. A thread can most definitely keep its impact after it is hidden, especially when an antagonist keeps bringing it up.

Look at why this thread was started and look at where it is now. I have received several PMs from people who are wondering why I'm being ganged up on by several others on the site.

People can jibe all they want, but once someone has indicated that they are not happy with the jibes then they should stop. Otherwise it is called bullying.

Again, the admins do nothing about this. You have just proven it by responding in your 'clarification' with an insult. You have also proven that you continue to be overpaid.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
25 Jun 08

And thanks for getting rid of the other thread... oh wait it is still there. I guess this is just proof positive that RHP never cared about my safety (especially when I made a note to tell them about my concerns) as long as I kept feeding them money.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jun 08
3 edits

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
Do you think that Crowley is not capable of taking care of the problem, with out you rubbing salt into an already obvious wound, with your music video?

What you are doing, could be considered stalking and trolling in a malicious way. Give the guy a break!
Send me your music video's I will enjoy them, or send them to my nieces and nephews.
Or "Alert" them which ever is required. πŸ˜‰

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
25 Jun 08

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
Nah this is the true Gassie

πŸ™‚

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Jun 08

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
25 Jun 08

Wouldn't it be funny if his last game on here was against me πŸ™‚

*Note to self* Wait till last minute to move in Gassie game

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jun 08
5 edits

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Not everyone carry's a .44 Magnum loaded, and some people are not as thick skinned as what you and I might be...Looking through this thread disgusts me, with so many picking on one user!!(The gastel thread in general is worse) and no, they are not talking about the soccer (football) player!

You all should be ashamed of yourselves!
At least with Crowley and I, it was one on one, and I think we actually got an understanding in the end!
I have respect for Crowley at least he had the fortitude to tell me he didn't like me, and made no bones about it, and why he didn't!

A
Mr. Smart trousers

No it's not!!

Moves
25 Jun 08

Lies are just part of your modus operandi, Afliez. I would expect nothing less of you.
And you dare talk about lying...😞

A
Mr. Smart trousers

No it's not!!

Moves
25 Jun 08

This seems to be the root of 'our' problem.
You can't seem to distinguish between my sarcastic and serious posts.

I enjoy the banter too, but when I start throwing it around, me being a moderator gets thrown in my face - as you did in posts in this very thread.

So bring it, but be prepared to take it.
hear hear!

A
Mr. Smart trousers

No it's not!!

Moves
25 Jun 08

Crowley, what are you doing about adram following me around in the forums?

Apparently a warning is warranted. How about the other nastiness that adramm and afleiz are continuing to propogate? Does this warrant some action? If not, then why not?

Finally, this thread was intended to give information on a bug in the ignore person's list and I did not us ...[text shortened]... are doing what they need to be doing (legally or more importantly from a human perspective).
This guy kills me! oh the drama! lol!!!πŸ™„

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
25 Jun 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Are airline tickets refundable?

P-

A
Mr. Smart trousers

No it's not!!