Ignore List Doesn't Work - Another Reason?

Ignore List Doesn't Work - Another Reason?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Jun 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
NO, there was more to the Post than that part, I saw the original post, as I was the one who alerted the post. Also only part of group of people posting, so there is more to the story, than just the one post.
That's not surprising; you are one of the biggest whiners on the site and have been sporting a petty personal vendetta for a long time.

It was the only post I made in the thread and was an obvious mocking of Gastel's extreme paranoia. Only a tool like you or a hypersensitive Forum Mod would find that post offensive when it violated none of the site's forum posting guidelines.

EDIT: Missed your post at the top of the page. Alerting a bunch of posts just because they are directed toward someone who started a thread is an abuse of the "Alert Moderator".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jun 08
4 edits

Originally posted by no1marauder
That's not surprising; you are one of the biggest whiners on the site and have been sporting a petty personal vendetta for a long time.

It was the only post I made in the thread and was an obvious mocking of Gastel's extreme paranoia. Only a tool like you or a hypersensitive Forum Mod would find that post offensive when it violated none they are directed toward someone who started a thread is an abuse of the "Alert Moderator".
Comment on your rant !

If you feel I have a personal vendetta against you, once again you're incorrect. Because I don't agree with things you say, does not mean I have a personal vendetta against you. Trust me your are never on my things to do list. 😉
I sincerely hope I have not hurt your feelings, in any way, shape, or form. And that we may continue friendly banter in the days ahead. 🙂

Oh by the way, that was the wrong quote that you picked, not my reply to you. I have noticed you pointed this out to me in the past, so thought I would return the favor. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jun 08
4 edits

Originally posted by Crowley
He stated clearly in the first post that he is leaving, so I expect he won't be renewing his expired sub.

You see, this is not a thread of bullies ganging up, but rather a farewell.
And the one in General forum...Lets remember there were two threads going. If you look closely someone said to Grampy Bobby it was more fun to pick him ( meaning gastal ) than to play chess!

In his shoes, would you be inclined to stay!

A
Mr. Smart trousers

No it's not!!

Moves
25 Jun 08

Originally posted by Crowley
He stated clearly in the first post that he is leaving, so I expect he won't be renewing his expired sub.

You see, this is not a thread of bullies ganging up, but rather a farewell.
Byeeeee...😛
Darned loonieeeee...

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
25 Jun 08

I have no idea how or what started it, but I don't like to see a bunch of people ganging up on one person, it is just not right, even if he doesn't have a star!
But its OK for you to take the moral high ground and gang up on a group of people 😛 He did have a star but is not renewing it.

This thread was started because I said "gg" to Gastel and I am on his ignore list. A flaw in the system appears to be that a message sent on resignation, bypasses the ignore list.

Gastel is also accusing myself and afeliz of issuing death threats to him and the site taking no action because I have the "mods in my pocket". I am also allegedly following him around.

However, as you can see I am still posting so I cannot be considered a threat by the people who count, the admins.

Take a wee read at some of Gastels recent posts, and also hi solder ones. He is not the little hurt angel he tries to make himself out to be.

Watch out, here comes a GG 😛

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
25 Jun 08

Originally posted by Sunburnt
I'm thinking of putting you on MY ignore list 😛.
Damn, I thought I was already on it 😠

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jun 08
4 edits

Originally posted by adramforall
But its OK for you to take the moral high ground and gang up on a group of people 😛 He did have a star but is not renewing it.

This thread was started because I said "gg" to Gastel and I am on his ignore list. A flaw in the system appears to be that a message sent on resignation, bypasses the ignore list.

Gastel is also accusing myself and a ttle hurt angel he tries to make himself out to be.

Watch out, here comes a [b]GG
😛[/b]
So this gives a group of you reason to have a little go at him?

I am no more of an angel than any of you.

But if this person is mentally unstable as you claim him to be. Why would you as part of a group continue the attack on him?

This was going to help the situation how?
How would all this look to someone coming in and having a look to see if they wanted to belong to our site?

Oh by the way, One person can not gang up on a group of people, it is just impossible to accomplish. 😛

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
25 Jun 08

So this gives a group of you reason to have a little go at him?

I am no more of an angel than any of you.

But if this person is mentally unstable as you claim him to be. Why would you as part of a group continue the attack on him?

This was going to help the situation how?
How would all this look to someone coming in and having a look to see if they wanted to belong to our site?
I am not saying he is mentally unstable, he claims I am, and that he is professionally qualified to make that judgment 😛

If others want to have a go at him then thats up to them. Its part and parcel of life on the RHP fora.

Are you stating that if someone starts a contentious thread that everyone else disagrees with you will come to their aid to stop everyone ganging up on them?

Bluddy hell you must be another RN clone 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jun 08
1 edit

Originally posted by adramforall
I am not saying he is mentally unstable, he claims I am, and that he is professionally qualified to make that judgment 😛

If others want to have a go at him then thats up to them. Its part and parcel of life on the RHP fora.

Are you stating that if someone starts a contentious thread that everyone else disagrees with you will come to their aid to stop everyone ganging up on them?

Bluddy hell you must be another RN clone 😛
I always think it very sad, when a group feel they are big and brave because they can gang up on one individual. You may enjoy being part of group, and that is ok with me.

When the group decides to pick on on individual I think that is very wrong, and those of you who don't, may indeed need some help. I am not qualified to say one way or the other.

Same if I was driving down the street and saw a gang beating on someone. I would call the authorities, then try to help that person, even if it meant injury to me. Some may call that crazy!

I am a clone of no one. Can you say the same?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Jun 08

Comment on your rant !

If you feel I have a personal vendetta against you, once again you're incorrect. Because I don't agree with things you say, does not mean I have a personal vendetta against you. Trust me your are never on my things to do list. 😉
I sincerely hope I have not hurt your feelings, in any way, shape, or form. And that we may continu ...[text shortened]... I have noticed you pointed this out to me in the past, so thought I would return the favor. 🙂
We both know there's more to the story than that, weasel. Too bad your friend the "National Master" isn't around anymore to hatch schemes for you and a couple of other clowns to attempt to implement in your clumsy, semi-moronic way. It was quite amusing to watch; thanks for the laugh. BTW, I have no feelings that anyone on an internet chess site can "hurt" in any way and only someone of exquisite lameness does.

The quote I picked was fine; I'll respond to any post I feel like.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jun 08
1 edit

We both know there's more to the story than that, weasel. Too bad your friend the "National Master" isn't around anymore to hatch schemes for you and a couple of other clowns to attempt to implement in your clumsy, semi-moronic way. It was quite amusing to watch; thanks for the laugh. BTW, I have no feelings that anyone on an internet chess site can "hur s does.

Name calling for a man of your education...You show little respect for anyone. You seem to be very easily amused, and it doesn't seem to take much. One would think you were a much happier man than your words often show in many of your replys to posters on this site.

You can respond to any post you want is correct.

When you put the wrong quote then you are being evasive and showing signs of fear, to answer quote that was directed to you!

Who would my "National Master" friend be? And who are you to assume schemes were hatched? IS this what you do..hatch schemes?

This banter back and forth with you is always fun! Now I have some chess to play. You have just a wonderful day, evening, and even a better tomorrow. 🙂

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
26 Jun 08
1 edit

I always think it very sad, when a group feel they are big and brave because they can gang up on one individual. You may enjoy being part of group, and that is ok with me.

When the group decides to pick on on individual I think that is very wrong, and those of you who don't, may indeed need some help. I am not qualified to say one way or the other.

...[text shortened]... meant injury to me. Some may call that crazy!

I am a clone of no one. Can you say the same?
Who is feeling big and brave?

You have to remember that Gastel started this thread because I dared to say gg when I resigned in one of our games.

I have better things to do than justify myself to you. I think I will revisit Thread 95925.

🙂

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
26 Jun 08
1 edit

We both know there's more to the story than that, weasel. Too bad your friend the "National Master" isn't around anymore to hatch schemes for you and a couple of other clowns to attempt to implement in your clumsy, semi-moronic way. It was quite amusing to watch; thanks for the laugh. BTW, I have no feelings that anyone on an internet chess site can "hur s does.

Heard quite a bit about you, no one, and don't believe any of it. What I do put stock in are hard facts: (1) Your site membership since June, 2004;

(2) Your 68% win rate and above average rating; and (3) Your overly strident "No more Mr Nice Guy" profile wording. Sir, something doesn't wash.

-gb

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
26 Jun 08

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Heard quite a bit about you, no one, and don't believe any of it. What I do put stock in are hard facts: (1) Your site membership since June, 2004;

(2) Your 68% win rate and above average rating; and (3) Your overly strident "No more Mr Nice Guy" profile wording. Sir, something doesn't wash.

-gb
Footnote: Mature, accomplished senior people usually demonstrate a relaxed/constructive attitude and resourcefulness, which contribute to

issue resolution. Any locked in antagonism or warring feudal mentality only serves to perpetuate the status quo and reinforce old problems.

Apparent disconnects seldom wash. Many people (more probably than will admit it) look up to you, No.One. Be a shame to let them down.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Jun 08

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Footnote: Mature, accomplished senior people usually demonstrate a relaxed/constructive attitude and resourcefulness, which contribute to

issue resolution. Any locked in antagonism or warring feudal mentality only serves to perpetuate the status quo and reinforce old problems.

Apparent disconnects seldom wash. Many people (more probably than will admit it) look up to you, No.One. Be a shame to let them down.
Thanks for the advice. If I ever decide to listen to a moronic twit, I'll let ya know.