How to Survive Covid

How to Survive Covid

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Dec 21

@shallow-blue said
That line has never impressed anyone - especially not coming from someone whose own source of "information" is Facebook, Rumble, and Qanon.
And globalresearch.ca and zerohedge.com

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Dec 21

@eladar said
Somehow you believe that covid is a death sentence and will always be a death sentence until everyone gets vaxxed. I guess that includes booster shots for the rest of your life.

I am living proof that your beliefs are wrong. Too bad for you that covid did not kill me.
For over 800,000 people, it was a death sentence.

You were saying?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Dec 21

@sonhouse said
@Eladar
My buddy Carmen has a sister and her husband both died a few days ago of covid because they refused the shots.
BTW, it is the unvaxxed who are running up the numbers now, stats are showing unvaxxed running into hospitals ten times greater rate than vaxxed.

It is really a stark reality that you and your superman buddies think they are beating the odds when in rea ...[text shortened]... dicalpartnership.usg.edu/covid-19-staggering-statistic-98-to-99-of-americans-dying-are-unvaccinated/
AND how many are dying from perfectly survivable causes just because the hospitals are full of unvaccinated fools?

E

Moves
25 Dec 21

@suzianne said
For over 800,000 people, it was a death sentence.

You were saying?
Yeah and that number would have bern cut in half if they were simply given vitamin d. Eat a Brazil nut everyday znd a decent multivitamin and your immune system will function much better.

Throw in cutting back on sugar intake, losing weight as well as taking an expectorant, those numbers would have dropped like a rock.

People like you are the reason why so many continue to die.

MB

Moves
26 Dec 21

@suzianne said
Not a conspiracy website like yours, I guess that's why you can't believe it.
You think no source of information at all is better?

https://www.deviantart.com/onlytheghosts/journal/Mediabiasfactcheck-com-is-another-lie-machine-789059039

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Dec 21

@Metal-Brain
As it turns out, yes, some sites are WAY better than others and you consistently choose the WORSE sites in the known universe.

MB

Moves
27 Dec 21

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
As it turns out, yes, some sites are WAY better than others and you consistently choose the WORSE sites in the known universe.
That is not true at all. You have never proved any of them wrong, so they are the best. Your slander is the worst.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Dec 21

@Metal-Brain
You puke word after word without saying a thing.
We showed sites that grade the outliers but of course since they disagree with your puke, then automatically they are BOGUS, LIARS and the like.

The great thing about those review sites is they expose trolls like you and all you can do is puke out more puke sites like a Ferris wheel.

"You have some knowledge, that tells you are right, but not enough to tell you you are WRONG"

A great man said that. Neil DeGrass Tyson.

But of course a real physicist cannot EVER be right BECAUSE he has a Phd.

MB

Moves
28 Dec 21

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
You puke word after word without saying a thing.
We showed sites that grade the outliers but of course since they disagree with your puke, then automatically they are BOGUS, LIARS and the like.

The great thing about those review sites is they expose trolls like you and all you can do is puke out more puke sites like a Ferris wheel.

"You have some knowle ...[text shortened]... t. Neil DeGrass Tyson.

But of course a real physicist cannot EVER be right BECAUSE he has a Phd.
I call them as I see them. Your heroes are liars and that is a fact jack.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Dec 21

@Metal-Brain
You would not know a real fact if it slapped you in the butt.
You live in a chaos driven fantasy world where YOU are the expert and all those stupid Phd's don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Is that about it?

MB

Moves
30 Dec 21

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
You would not know a real fact if it slapped you in the butt.
You live in a chaos driven fantasy world where YOU are the expert and all those stupid Phd's don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Is that about it?
Congress was not temporarily prevented from voting on bills because of vaccine status?

https://rumble.com/vrmkld-kim-iversen-show-me-your-papers-becoming-more-commonplace-in-vaccine-mandat.html

That is what your heroes tried to pull. It was unconstitutional and they tried it anyway. Democrats are fascists. They overtly assaulted democracy while falsely claiming the other side is doing it. If republicans did that to democrats you would be livid and you know it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Jan 22

@Metal-Brain
It is obvious you would LOVE to PERSONALLY overthrow the US government.

That used to be illegal but repubs are changing that so you are in luck.

You might even PARTICIPATE in the coming loss of democracy here and I wonder what you will think after the US is now not the UNITED States but the UNSTABLE States when Trump is announced as permanent POTUS.

When that happens I expect you will worm your way into positions of power.

Sad day if that ever happens.

Moves
01 Jan 22

@eladar said
This is true. People should have the choice to wear seatbelts or not as well.
People who choose not to wear seat belts, or not to get vaccinated, should be made to face the consequences of their choices by not being allowed medical treatment. You scoff, you die on the street.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Jan 22

@Shallow-Blue
Works for me. That many less REPUBS, eh.

MB

Moves
05 Jan 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
It is obvious you would LOVE to PERSONALLY overthrow the US government.

That used to be illegal but repubs are changing that so you are in luck.

You might even PARTICIPATE in the coming loss of democracy here and I wonder what you will think after the US is now not the UNITED States but the UNSTABLE States when Trump is announced as permanent POTUS.

Wh ...[text shortened]... at happens I expect you will worm your way into positions of power.

Sad day if that ever happens.
Congress was not temporarily prevented from voting on bills because of vaccine status?

https://rumble.com/vrmkld-kim-iversen-show-me-your-papers-becoming-more-commonplace-in-vaccine-mandat.html

That is what your heroes tried to pull. It was unconstitutional and they tried it anyway. Democrats are fascists. They overtly assaulted democracy while falsely claiming the other side is doing it. If republicans did that to democrats you would be livid and you know it.