How to Survive Covid

How to Survive Covid

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
22 Dec 21
1 edit

@shallow-blue said
No, I did not. I said it was likely that a vaccinated person has an easier time when infected, and that remains true.
I am saying if people followed my protocols, the number of people, vaccinated and unvaccinated would drop significantly.
And I am saying that I'd rather trust a real doctor with a real education than someone peddling snake oil and akwa suk ...[text shortened]... an individual's control.[/quote]Not at all. It is within your individual control to get vaccinated.
He ended up in the hospital for several days that is true. I did not, which is also true.

I survived it just fine and what I wrote in the first post if used by everyone would lower the cases put in the hospital as well as people who die. This is also true.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Dec 21

@Eladar
Ok, why don't you do this: research the percentage of folks who have followed your magical cure compared to just unvaxxed.

It sounds to me like you go, well I survived. Well, I take vitamin D. Therefore to survive covid, take vitamin D.

How many OTHER folks are in your parade of THAT set of anti vaxxers?

Moves
23 Dec 21

@eladar said
He ended up in the hospital for several days that is true. I did not, which is also true.

I survived it just fine and what I wrote in the first post if used by everyone would lower the cases put in the hospital as well as people who die. This is also true.
Antivaxxer logic: "Some people die in a car crash despite wearing seat belts. Therefore, it is safer never to wear a seat belt."

E

Moves
23 Dec 21

@shallow-blue said
Antivaxxer logic: "Some people die in a car crash despite wearing seat belts. Therefore, it is safer never to wear a seat belt."
Somehow you believe that covid is a death sentence and will always be a death sentence until everyone gets vaxxed. I guess that includes booster shots for the rest of your life.

I am living proof that your beliefs are wrong. Too bad for you that covid did not kill me.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Dec 21

@Eladar
Just because you dodged a bullet doesn't mean anyone doing your vitamin bit will ever work on any large percentage of the population.

E

Moves
23 Dec 21

@sonhouse said
@Eladar
Just because you dodged a bullet doesn't mean anyone doing your vitamin bit will ever work on any large percentage of the population.
According to a study done by a medical school in Boston, if vitamin D were given to raise blood levels of vitamin D, half the people who died would have lived.

But you think that such information should be ignored.

Moves
24 Dec 21

@eladar said
If you get sick, what should you do so that you do not end up in the hospital and possibly dead.

Number one, take an expectorant, I choose guaifenesin. If you are not coughing up the stuff in your lungs, you are going to have a difficult time taking in oxygen.

Number two, make sure you are taking your vitamin d, 20 k IU minimum for 5 days, taking high levels of vitamin d ...[text shortened]... it is likely due to not taking care of yourself and taking basic steps to deal with covid symptoms.
Yeah, just get vaxxed.......
What a maroon....

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Dec 21
1 edit

@Eladar
My buddy Carmen has a sister and her husband both died a few days ago of covid because they refused the shots.
BTW, it is the unvaxxed who are running up the numbers now, stats are showing unvaxxed running into hospitals ten times greater rate than vaxxed.

It is really a stark reality that you and your superman buddies think they are beating the odds when in reality you would have just been one of those with mild symptoms so bully for you.

The idea is to save lives and now we are approaching a MILLION deaths here, the highest per capita in the WORLD.

But that means nothing to you since you think you are superman.

https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/covid-19-staggering-statistic-98-to-99-of-americans-dying-are-unvaccinated/

E

Moves
24 Dec 21
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Eladar
My buddy Carmen has a sister and her husband both died a few days ago of covid because they refused the shots.
BTW, it is the unvaxxed who are running up the numbers now, stats are showing unvaxxed running into hospitals ten times greater rate than vaxxed.

It is really a stark reality that you and your superman buddies think they are beating the odds when in rea ...[text shortened]... dicalpartnership.usg.edu/covid-19-staggering-statistic-98-to-99-of-americans-dying-are-unvaccinated/
They died because they were old and were in poor physical shape most likely. If they went to a hospital it is likely they were not given vitamin d or an expectorant.

People should follow my advice if they want to survive covid.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Dec 21

@Eladar
You don't know SHYTE about those folks, they were not sick but died anyway.
You are the most worthless POS I ever saw here. It is just too bad you claim to be a teacher. If you were teaching MY kids and I found out it was you, I would pull them out even if I had to home school them myself. We spent a LOT of time with our kids and I NEVER would let you teach them how to tie shoes much less real world stuff.

w

Moves
24 Dec 21

@eladar said
Vaccinated people have died, or did you not know that?
People wearing seatbelts also have died.

E

Moves
25 Dec 21

@wildgrass said
People wearing seatbelts also have died.
This is true. People should have the choice to wear seatbelts or not as well.

E

Moves
25 Dec 21

@sonhouse said
@Eladar
You don't know SHYTE about those folks, they were not sick but died anyway.
You are the most worthless POS I ever saw here. It is just too bad you claim to be a teacher. If you were teaching MY kids and I found out it was you, I would pull them out even if I had to home school them myself. We spent a LOT of time with our kids and I NEVER would let you teach them how to tie shoes much less real world stuff.
I do care. I wish the government would inform them of the importance of getting their vitamin d levels up and tested. The government needs to let people know about the importsnce of taking an expectorant.

It is you who does not care.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Dec 21

@eladar said
Vaccinated people have died, or did you not know that?
Funny how you and MB have to resort to spamming the thread when people call you out for your BS.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Dec 21

@metal-brain said
What is your source of information?
Not a conspiracy website like yours, I guess that's why you can't believe it.