1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 13:00
    If you get sick, what should you do so that you do not end up in the hospital and possibly dead.

Number one, take an expectorant, I choose guaifenesin. If you are not coughing up the stuff in your lungs, you are going to have a difficult time taking in oxygen.

Number two, make sure you are taking your vitamin d, 20 k IU minimum for 5 days, taking high levels of vitamin d over a short period of time does not have negative health effects. You should also eat Brazil nuts or other good sources of selenium. Zinc, vitamin c and a multivitamin would also help.

Drink lots of water. Make sure you cut back on your carbs and sugars. Cut back as in do not eat or drink them at all. High blood sugar lowers your immune system, and if you get steroids sugar levels rise.

People who do not do these things have a much higher chance of getting hospitalized and getting killed by covid. If a person dies from covid it is likely due to not taking care of yourself and taking basic steps to deal with covid symptoms.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Dec '21 14:46
    This one's easy.

Get vaccinated, you dolt. That way, you're likely to be out for a day or two, like my vaccinated conductor, rather than a week or two, like my unvaccinated almost-colleague.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '21 21:071 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    This one's easy.

Get vaccinated, you dolt. That way, you're likely to be out for a day or two, like my vaccinated conductor, rather than a week or two, like my unvaccinated almost-colleague.
    Vaccinated people end up in the hospital too.

Or did you not know that?

My guess, you did not know that.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Dec '21 21:111 edit
    @Eladar
    You are REALLY a dolt. Vaxxing keeps you from DYING YOU IDIOT.

If a vaxxed person goes to hospital with covid, he LIVES 99% of the time.

What you are really after here is to convince people to not vax.

BTW, Omicron is SEVENTY TIMES as infectious as Delta covid.

So good luck pawning off your snake oil BULLSHYTE.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '21 21:12
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar

Vaccinated people have died, or did you not know that?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Dec '21 21:212 edits
    @Eladar
    Ah, so THAT is your pathetic excuse to convince your poor addled brain you don't NEED the shots since A, I am SUPERMAN, B, I take Vitamin D.
    Perhaps YOU have maybe noticed the death count just here in the US is over EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND?

My guess is if Trump had handled Covid like a real POTUS instead of an entertainer where he KNEW in Jan 2020 Covid was deadly, he could have started the ball rolling to get ventilators and such out to hospitals early on but NO, he goes, Ingest BLEACH, stick a UV light down your throat, ANYTHING but wear a mask or helping states with PPE and if he had, I feel quite sure the death count would be HALF of what Trump made it.

I imagine you watch only Fox and Newsmax and I can guarantee you they would NEVER would have shown his statement about states asking for help from the Feds:

"We are not the clerks to the states" In other words, you're on your own, and besides that you are a DEMOCRAT state so KISS MY ASS.

THAT is your God DAM Lord and King Trump.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '21 21:53
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    Ah, so THAT is your pathetic excuse to convince your poor addled brain you don't NEED the shots since A, I am SUPERMAN, B, I take Vitamin D.
    Perhaps YOU have maybe noticed the death count just here in the US is over EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND?

My guess is if Trump had handled Covid like a real POTUS instead of an entertainer where he KNEW in Jan 2020 Covid was deadl ...[text shortened]... besides that you are a DEMOCRAT state so KISS MY ASS.

THAT is your God DAM Lord and King Trump.
    I am superman because I got covid and lived?

Get a clue. Healthy people with proper vitamin levels who take an expectorant will have no issues with covid.

Have low vitamin d level and fail to take an expectorant, then expect to end up in the hospital.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '21 00:38
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar

https://www.ibtimes.com/10857-fully-vaccinated-americans-have-died-covid-19-30000-hospitalized-3326930
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '21 07:21
    @eladar said
    Vaccinated people end up in the hospital too.

Or did you not know that?

My guess, you did not know that.
    Ah, so you're incapable of basic arithmetic.

In the Netherlands, roughly speaking 80% of people are vaccinated.
    Also, roughly 80% of people hospitalised with Covid are not vaccinated.
    On intensive care, it's more like 90-95% non-vaccinated.

If you can't work out that equation, you should go back to junior high.
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '21 07:22
    @eladar said
    I am superman because I got covid and lived?
    No, you're an idiot because you were out several weeks with Covid (yes, we noticed your absence all that time) when, if only you'd taken the vaccine, it would probably have been days.

No guarantee, no. But very, very probable.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '21 13:11
    @shallow-blue said

What is your source of information?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '21 14:34
    @shallow-blue said

You said no vaccinated people end up in the hospital.

I am saying if people followed my protocols, the number of people, vaccinated and unvaccinated would drop significantly. You on the other hand believe thd problem is out of an individual's control.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '21 14:36
    @shallow-blue said
    No, you're an idiot because you were out several weeks with Covid (yes, we noticed your absence all that time) when, if only you'd taken the vaccine, it would probably have been days.

No guarantee, no. But very, very probable.
    Did you think I only stopped coming here because of covid? Actually I came here when I did have covid lol. I started as thread on it.

I did not end up in the hospital unlike a vaccinated coworker.
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '21 16:28
    @metal-brain said
    What is your source of information?
    That line has never impressed anyone - especially not coming from someone whose own source of "information" is Facebook, Rumble, and Qanon.
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '21 16:32
    @eladar said
    You said no vaccinated people end up in the hospital.
    No, I did not. I said it was likely that a vaccinated person has an easier time when infected, and that remains true.
    I am saying if people followed my protocols, the number of people, vaccinated and unvaccinated would drop significantly.
    And I am saying that I'd rather trust a real doctor with a real education than someone peddling snake oil and akwa sukrose.
    You on the other hand believe thd problem is out of an individual's control.
    Not at all. It is within your individual control to get vaccinated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree