Einstein's Relativity Is Wrong?

Einstein's Relativity Is Wrong?

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
18 Dec 19

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
same altitude and pressure AND the same composition, it would be a constant speed. What part of change it to helium and the speed changes even at the same pressure and altitude do you not understand?
Nope.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_boom

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Dec 19

@Metal-Brain
Sonic booms, sure, a direct connection with Doppler shift. We WERE talking about doppler right? It doesn't matter what we say, you just move the goal post. I suggest YOU study the situation on your own using real teachers who have had training in physics rather than going to sites you love where some assshole just ASSERTS EVERYONE IS WRONG AND I AM RIGHT. You present that kind of BS time and time again.

MB

Moves
18 Dec 19

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Sonic booms, sure, a direct connection with Doppler shift. We WERE talking about doppler right? It doesn't matter what we say, you just move the goal post. I suggest YOU study the situation on your own using real teachers who have had training in physics rather than going to sites you love where some assshole just ASSERTS EVERYONE IS WRONG AND I AM RIGHT. You present that kind of BS time and time again.
Same altitude and pressure. Is the speed of sound constant or not? Yes or no?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Dec 19
1 edit

@Metal-Brain
Are you fukking BLIND as WELL as being just plain stupid? I answered that at least three times and you come back with, well, look at sonic booms as if that had anything to do with the speed of sound. A boom comes from a jet going faster than the speed of sound, so what, it doesn't change the fact the speed of sound is the same for a constant composition, temperature and pressure.
Just pitching in a special situation doesn't advance your cause, whatever the hell that is.
The speed of sound is not rocket science, you take a pinger, put it in a box of X dimensions, have a microphone on the other side and a timer to say how much time goes by between ping and reception of said ping by the mic, it says exactly how much time passes between the two events and combine that with the distance traveled and lo and behold you get the speed of sound in that medium.
If you do the same thing in water you find the speed of sound there about ten times faster. DIFFERENT COMPOSITION. If there are temperature differences, there will be a different speed of sound.
Exactly what is so hard to understand about that?
Oh I get it now, you KNOW (well THINK you know) and just want to run this out as long as possible so you can feel your own superiority.

MB

Moves
18 Dec 19

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Are you fukking BLIND as WELL as being just plain stupid? I answered that at least three times and you come back with, well, look at sonic booms as if that had anything to do with the speed of sound. A boom comes from a jet going faster than the speed of sound, so what, it doesn't change the fact the speed of sound is the same for a constant composition, temper ...[text shortened]... NK you know) and just want to run this out as long as possible so you can feel your own superiority.
Why were people so surprised to learn light was a constant speed? Admit the speed of sound under identical conditions is not constant.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Dec 19

@Metal-Brain
Tell me when it is NOT constant. It is not a fundamental constant anyway, it is a VARIABLE depending on temperature, composition and pressure.
So what. What are you getting at? Why are you shifting this away from doppler shift?
It doesn't matter in the slightest if the speed of sound is one thing where you are and the speed of sound is somewhat different where the car coming at you is. There will be pressure waves coming off the car, so what, those pressure waves don't mean jack if that is what you are talking about, You still hear the sound at a higher frequency coming at you V going away. Do you dispute THAT?

h

Moves
18 Dec 19
2 edits

@metal-brain said
Why were people so surprised to learn light was a constant speed?
because that contradicts the stationary ether theory (but not all other ether theories) that many assumed to be true but then relativity and c being constant proved false.
What of it?

MB

Moves
18 Dec 19

@humy said
because that contradicts the stationary ether theory (but not all other ether theories) that many assumed to be true but then relativity and c being constant proved false.
What of it?
https://sciencevstruth.com/ether-wind-and-ether-drag/

h

Moves
18 Dec 19
6 edits

@metal-brain said
https://sciencevstruth.com/ether-wind-and-ether-drag/
Yet another loon shouting out the usual hateful anti-science propaganda BS who thinks or at least pretends he can prove relativity wrong but fails to.
He says;

"But relativists are extremely good at (or more correctly, extremely vulnerable to) misinterpreting experimental data and claiming every observation as highly supportive of their stupid religion of relativity ..."

This above assertion is just like the usual kind of stupid anti-science hate propaganda BS I see often all over the net and is without rational premise or any evidence to support it. You also get the same BS from flatearthers.
Meanwhile, the experimental proof of relativity becomes ever more mountainous and if it was wrong then nuclear power wouldn't work and GPS sats, given their clock tick rates are designed to take into account relativity, would give incorrect signals causing planes to crush etc etc.

So what about it?

MB

Moves
19 Dec 19

@humy said
Yet another loon shouting out the usual hateful anti-science propaganda BS who thinks or at least pretends he can prove relativity wrong but fails to.
He says;

"But relativists are extremely good at (or more correctly, extremely vulnerable to) misinterpreting experimental data and claiming every observation as highly supportive of their stupid religion of relativity ..."

...[text shortened]... unt relativity, would give incorrect signals causing planes to crush etc etc.

So what about it?
"GPS sats, given their clock tick rates are designed to take into account relativity, would give incorrect signals causing planes to crush etc etc. "

I proved that wrong. You are lying again.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Dec 19

@Metal-Brain

You are really deluded if you think you can post an obvious nutcase as if it was real science. All you are interested in is your pathetic aim to debunk most of science.

MB

Moves
19 Dec 19

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain

You are really deluded if you think you can post an obvious nutcase as if it was real science. All you are interested in is your pathetic aim to debunk most of science.
Stop being a jerk. You both had every opportunity to prove me wrong and you both failed miserably. Also, nobody is to blame for you trolling excessively and making yourself look stupid. I don't control what you post, I only respond to it.

It isn't my fault you were duped into believing another myth. Get over it!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Dec 19

@Metal-Brain
It wouldn't matter what evidence we provided you would just say IT AIN"T SO. You are the one deluded. Science gets along just fine without your type to try to blow holes in it without providing any kind of prediction based alternative.
Show me how you are right with scientific predictions that hold up then we can talk.

MB

Moves
20 Dec 19

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
It wouldn't matter what evidence we provided you would just say IT AIN"T SO. You are the one deluded. Science gets along just fine without your type to try to blow holes in it without providing any kind of prediction based alternative.
Show me how you are right with scientific predictions that hold up then we can talk.
How convenient to say since you have never had any evidence.

h

Moves
20 Dec 19

@metal-brain said
How convenient to say since you have never had any evidence.
We have given you the links. We have shown you the evidence. Who are you trying to kid here? Us?