Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
87d

@trekkie
https://www.globalresearch.ca/nasa-advanced-virtual-reality-what-reality-what-illusion/5842596

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
85d

@Metal-Brain
You really come up with sure winners.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/russian-disinformation-global-research-website-1.5767208

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
85d

@Metal-Brain
Like I said, you LOVE moving the goalposts as if anything on ICC has anything to do with Apollo.

MB

Moves
85d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
You really come up with sure winners.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/russian-disinformation-global-research-website-1.5767208
What is the Russian connection to GR? You are spreading lies. There is no connection at all.

Australia

Moves
85d
1 edit

I guess you didn't check Sonhouse's link. Here's a short extract from it:

" U.S. authorities guard against dirty tricks from foreign adversaries in the run-up to the Nov. 3 presidential election, an unlikely source has come under new scrutiny as a major conduit of Russian-linked disinformation: a Montreal-based website run by a retired University of Ottawa professor.

The platform, Global Research, features a Canadian domain name and offers an ever-expanding collection of conspiracy theories, such as the myth that the 9/11 attacks and COVID-19 pandemic were both planned in order to control the population. The website also hosts articles experts have attributed to a Russian spy agency.

With more than 275,000 Facebook followers and a potential readership in excess of 350,000 per article, the site has the biggest reach among "Kremlin-aligned" disinformation sites, according to the U.S. State Department. "

Perhaps it's time you came out of your burrow and looked around.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
84d

@kewpie said
I guess you didn't check Sonhouse's link. Here's a short extract from it:

" U.S. authorities guard against dirty tricks from foreign adversaries in the run-up to the Nov. 3 presidential election, an unlikely source has come under new scrutiny as a major conduit of Russian-linked disinformation: a Montreal-based website run by a retired University of Ottawa professor.

Th ...[text shortened]... to the U.S. State Department. "

Perhaps it's time you came out of your burrow and looked around.
As well as "Kremlin-aligned" Trump supporters, like the ones who want all aid to Ukraine stopped.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
84d

@metal-brain said
What is the Russian connection to GR? You are spreading lies. There is no connection at all.
As gullible as the day is long.

How long ago did I tell you that everything Global Research pushes is a lie?

You'd rather listen to Putin's moles than the voice of reason. We know.

MB

Moves
84d

@suzianne said
As gullible as the day is long.

How long ago did I tell you that everything Global Research pushes is a lie?

You'd rather listen to Putin's moles than the voice of reason. We know.
What lie?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
84d

@Metal-Brain
You are WAY to stupid to even be worth a reply to your latest question COMRADE.

MB

Moves
84d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
You are WAY to stupid to even be worth a reply to your latest question COMRADE.
So you cannot do it. Stop calling anything you don't like to hear a lie. You are as bad as suzi. You are pathetic!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
83d

@Metal-Brain
Oh, I am crying, you cut me to the bone......